1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

France will have a Muslim majority in 40 years

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by The King, Sep 29, 2017.

1. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Your reality, and reality, don't align IMO and in this context.

2. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Not hating, I think repatriation has to happen as well, but for a different reason, we are surrounded by enemies.

Most Catholics do not know much of their own religion, thats why there are priests, theres actually a lot to religions in general
    So in general, Islam for a group of muslims is what its imams preach. The issue is the internet is here and global communication. Also the imams we get in this country will tend toward funding by outside influences who have an agenda. Everyone has an agenda, if you have money/power, your agenda is better. So we tend to get scum. Either muslim brotherhood/turkey/qatar, saudi/israel, or some british/usa puppet as a head of a mosque. So we get islam with an agenda here.

Their is a simple solution to all this. There are 50~ muslim majority countries in the world. If muslims want to go to another country, they can go to one of 50 muslim majority countries. I know that Sheikh Imran Hosein would agree with me on this, if i understand what he is saying.

Kershaw likes this.
  3. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

In the context of the trail of destruction in any European country where muslims multiply?

Once again...

Kershaw likes this.
  4. Ire-land

I fear this may well be the case with you, Max.

Kershaw likes this.
  5. Ire-land

The Israel/Palestine issue being your main roadblock to acknowledging reality.

Kershaw likes this.
  6. maxflinn

More attempts at ad hominem in order to achieve conformity.

You won't get me to demonize any race or religious group, or to paint them all with the same brush.

I do nuance, not lazy stereotyping.

7. maxflinn

If you continue to choose to get personal, or use Zionist smears against me, I won't see you as the likeable chap that I have up to now.

Then I will engage in a different way.

It's up to you...

8. Ire-land

I'm trying to help you here, Max.

If you see ad hominem, it's most likely similar to how you saw your answers to my questions as demonising Muslims- but they weren't my answers, Max, and you know how true they were.

Nobody wants to demonise anybody, least of all me. I'm just dealing with reality.

Am I demonising the whole Man Utd team if I figure out thay their striker wants to score goals against my team? Or am I just processing reality? Granted, a random and easily ridiculed analogy, but still...

At this stage, I've given up on you tbh, but I still think you're a good egg. Maybe someday we'll have an honest conversation...

Kershaw likes this.
  9. Ire-land

:D

As as I was saying...

10. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

All religions are problematic in that their adherents believe that their holy book comes from god himself
    This means when push comes to shove, those believers can be manipulated by those who seek power
    through selective readings of their holy book to usurp the laws of man.

In that sense, all religions, be it Islam or christianity or indeed any other, are trojan horses in any secular society.
    We have just come out from under the yoke of Rome in the recent past. We should have learned our lessons.
    But evidently we haven't.
    The last thing Ireland needs is yet another repressive religious dogma taking root here.

If we were being rational here then we would keep those believing in Islam under 5% of our society where they can't do much harm.
    If that 5% start planting bombs and killing Irish citizens for allah then cease all further immigration
    for that religious faith.
    No religious schools would be encouraged here. All new schools would be non denominational in nature.
    All Religious instruction would be handled by parents in their own time.
    And we would definitely have a moratorium on further mosque building funded by wahabbist foreign powers.
    But we're not rational. We will allow this mental cancer to metastasise and then we will wring our hands
    years down the line when the inevitable and predictable problems occur.

It's important to distinguish between the dogma and the person subscribing to the dogma here.
    The idea is not the same as the person believing that idea. Ideas can change.
    I dislike terms such as muslim, jew, christian etc which serve to deliberately muddy the line between the actual person
    and some nutty religious ideas they happen to agree with at a certain point in time.

A religious faith is an idea not a race. You can despise a body of religious dogma yet still care about the rights of the human being holding those ideas.
    I am an optimist in that I believe Religion to be a set of misguided superstitious irrational ideas about reality which can be altered with time
    and repetition of other ideas.

However if believers reach a critical mass in a society then religious ideas tend to be sustained by internal reinforcement within that group.
    We should have learned our lesson by now that religious ideas are dangerous and that they should not be allowed to grow out of control
    in a society that wishes to have a stable peaceful future.

The Koran has the notion of a "dhimmi" tax for unbelievers. I see no reason not to impose the Koran's own ideas on those who believe in it.
    Why not impose a "dhimmi" tax on believers in Islam wishing to live in secular societies if they will not renounce Islam?

[ Of course it goes without saying that the real solution to much of the problem of Islamic immigration to western countries
    is to stop bombing the shite out of their countries, or propping up corrupt oligarchs and monarchies,
    or economically stunting their countries with sanctions, leaving them no choice but to try and go somewhere else
    with jobs and economic prospects and infrastructure that hasn't been destroyed.
    ]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    maxflinn likes this.
  11. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

No need to perform that experiment. We have seen the problems that a country with 5% Muslims has all over Europe.

12. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Tá fáilte romhat a chara.

maxflinn likes this.
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

I don't think Christianity was good for Ireland and I'm sure Islam would be even less good. But the trouble with focusing on the demerits of Islam in regard to mass immigration is that it takes the focus off the real problem. I think we all agree that the real problem is in the Native European population itself and has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

maxflinn likes this.
  14. Tadhg Gaelach

But the way things are now, and the ruling class that we have, if the Europeans decided that we must keep Islam out at all costs - the Muslims would just be replaced with more Africans, Chinese, etc. etc. Would that really be an improvement? Because the Chinese, when they get power in a place, are not likely to be shy in using it - ask any Tibetan.

maxflinn likes this.
  15. Kershaw

The way I see it, blocking Muslim immigration is a no-brainer. Of course all mass immigration should be blocked but making people aware of what Islam actually advocates is part of the argument. If this course continues, a civil war between Muslims and non-Muslims in Europe is inevitable.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  16. Tadhg Gaelach

Just looking at the title of this thread - France will have a Muslim majority in 40 years. Who's to blame for that? Will anyone say it's the Muslims?

maxflinn likes this.
  17. Tadhg Gaelach

The problem with that, as I see it, is that it implies that there would be no problem with Mass Muslim immigration - if only the Muslims with nice and cuddly. It also lets the criminal ruling class who have thrown open the borders completely off the hook.

maxflinn likes this.
  18. Kershaw

A lot of responsibility is to be shared. And yes Muslims do share some responsibility for being Muslims and not being honest. I wrote recently about the Danish Imams in Holland. They present one face to the Danish public and another to their own behind closed mosques. If they told the Danish public that their intention is to conquer Europe through stealth and the Danes still agreed to Muslim immigration, then they would have no blame.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  19. Kershaw

I don't see it like that. It's just one aspect of the argument against mass immigration.

20. Tadhg Gaelach

I think they would still agree to it - because, like the Irish, the Danes have lost the will to live - they just want some immigrants to pay their pensions for them - and to hell with what happens after their own private deaths.