1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

France will have a Muslim majority in 40 years

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by The King, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Ire-land

Ire-land Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

Is that you, Myles?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Newbie

No! It's Tadhg o' the woods.

3. Ire-land

You couldn't stay away, so?

Why not just post under your own account? I doubt anyone would think less of you.

4. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Newbie

Unless I have a doppelgänger named Myles who lives in the mountains outside of L.A. as I do.

5. Ire-land

Come back, Myles, all is forgiven.

6. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Posting Legend Political Irish

The priority is to fry the globalist octopus and diffuse whatever threat to life and limb that pervades our interior. The first responsibility of government is to ensure the safety of its citizens . Pragmatic men need to return to power and do what is required to reestablish discipline otherwise nothing can be done.

Setting fire to parts of the Islamic world in insane globalist wars, bankrolling selective cannibal groups, underwriting tyrannical regimes is a cause of much of the mayhem. That's just an undoubted statement of fact -- stated without heed to sentimentality or "guilt" or whatnot. So they've got a grievance, a big one.

You want to deal with a problem you have to understand that problem in all its permeations and angles whether one finds that agreeable or not.

Muslims are a permanent fixture on the world stage and some of their states are nuclearised or if not could be nuclearised quite quickly given their wealth and industrial might, so we are going to have to come to terms with them as two blocs with leverage over the other. How we feel about that is not really important, it's a mandate of geopolitics that we will be forced to deal with.

7. Ire-land

I suppose that's my complaint with your point about Western interference, I completely understand that impact, as do many.

But it seems the other angles are consistently downplayed- like Theo Van Gogh being ritually murdered outside his home for making a film. There's virtually no Western anger about that.

But we need to remain focused on why we upset them?

I just don't buy it.

8. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Posting Legend Political Irish

The focus should be in countering globalist lunacy with a powerful pragmatic discourse. Not prioritising Muslim pestering whilst pitifully pleading with the ruling tyrants to have a duhbate on immigration as if they are good sports and honest brokers.

We need men like Assad and Putin to bring order to matters. Certainly we need their way of talkin' and doin' and their resolve to break through the icesheet of globalist thinking.

9. Ire-land

I don't disagree.

But ignoring or embracing the spread of Islam in Ireland, or in Europe in general, will kill us very quickly.

Without a tourniquet to stop the bleeding, it wouldn't matter how good the surgeon is.