1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

George Lucas Disney "White Slavers" comment

Discussion in 'Movie' started by bobsecret, Jan 4, 2016.

1. bobsecret

bobsecret Member Political Irish

[font=ProximaNova-Semibold, verdana, arial, sans-serif]George Lucas Disney "White Slavers" comment[/font]
    [hr]
    [font=ProximaNova-Regular, verdana, arial, sans-serif]He's since apologised for saying this...but having recently seen the uninspired remake dressed up as "new" from the Dark Lords of Disney and Jar Jar Abrams I think he got his comment right first time. No need to apologise George  green-happy.gif :[/font]
    [font=ProximaNova-Regular, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/mo...stallment.html

[/font]

[font=ProximaNova-Regular, verdana, arial, sans-serif]

Every other "new" film coming out now seems to be same generic action film and its just a choice of whether you want that film to feature super heroes, sci-fi or grunting American special forces. 

I'm sure Lucas will always draw some criticism from some for a variety of reasons but I wish personally wish him all the best. As he points out he's 71 years old now and if he wants to spend his remaining years just enjoying life and making experimental films good for him  happy.gif .[/font]