1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Half of Longford's population will be of a mixed race by 2050, a public meeting has been told.

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Well rationalised by a racist. Disregard other opinions as mad.

2. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

I know, I know. And by trolling, you're doing the Lord's (a.k.a. George Soros') work.

BrianBoru, Tadhg Gaelach and Una like this.
  3. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Previously you said natives of America and Australia were not asked when 'the Irish took over their land' and so Irish people alive today in Ireland should in no way oppose our country being taken over by brown people.

You suggest here that the colonisation of American and Australia was a negative thing for the natives.

BrianBoru and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. Liberal D4'er

It depends. I argue the case for those that might not like immigration but personally I find no problem with it.

I try to see the story from both perspectives.

This isn't me being hypocritical.

5. Liberal D4'er

That's it your racism is justified because you're arguing the case for the working classes.

You sir are not Irish but a parody of Ali G and hence English. The oppressed whiteman who is shipped to foriegn shores under the hand of colonisation.

6. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Eurostat estimates that by 2061, 50% of under 14s will be of migrant origin.
    That does not concern you?
    What if by 2117, 90% of the population were of migrant origin.
    Would that concern you?

7. Liberal D4'er

That's if you see the current rate continuing. I don't.................. I see it steadying out. I don't see the Irish being replaced.

8. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Your Nonsense knows no bounds.... done for the survival of the 'white race'...? so they could 'gain a fortune'..? The Irish never wanted to leave their homeland. They were starved out deliberately. & the bankers made a profit pulling the strings behind the pawn british government.

The Irish Genocide - Imperialism, Rothschild Bank and Food Confiscation

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  9. Una

Don't worry Kershaw, ...we won't make it to 2061.., things will flip before then, war will break out, & Europeans will reclaim their homelands, at the end of the day, but until then, we'll have to take on our globalist controlled pawns in the Irish Gov.

10. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New Member

Not in D4 anyway , is there many migrants living in D4 ?

Given that statistics show 80% of people in wealthy areas vote yes in EU referendums , Is it not hypocritical for people in D4 not to take any migrants or asylum seekers , I would be very happy for you to open an asylum hostel in D4 , will you lobby your local TDs for this given that you previously said you love multiculturalism

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    BrianBoru, Una, Kershaw and 1 other person like this.
  11. Liberal D4'er

That's it all the culchies will be out with their pitchforks demanding the non-Irish out. Land of welcomes how are you. Then it will be off to Australia and America with their sons and daughters or on to Leinster house in their gentry finery. Working class my whole.

12. Liberal D4'er

We would love to. And to travel to the shores of Greece where we can help those poor desperate immigrants.

You can wait here in Ireland with your pitchforks and guns ready to shoot us all at any time in the name of "white europeans"

13. Una

more like War in Europe, or WW3, & even if Europe is overrun, they will be run out at some point. That's the way life goes. Europeans will reclaim their history & culture when they're pushed Over the limit. They will riot & lynch the politicians, Literally.... The politicians will have to Run for their Lives...., or Hide. Besides..., if the Africans, Arabs, kick out the IMF from their own countries, they would have peace & prosperity, & we can visit each other, & enjoy each others rich cultures. No one will benefit from merging the world, races & cultures into ONE, Except the Globalists.

BrianBoru, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. Una

There u go again with your CONTEMPT for 'White Europeans'...
    Hey...........It's OK to be White.
    ASSAD WON ! They can Return to Syria..... oh hang on... Many of them are not Syrian.... !

BrianBoru, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.