1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

Discussion in 'Media' started by Tobias, Oct 10, 2017.

1. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Some characters propped up by Clinton during the electoon campaign don't count, Commander flipflop.

2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The lefties seem to be getting away with this by making speeches and statements about 'men in power', while never mentioning his name. They’re blaming society as a whole, and really using it as another’s leftist vehicle.

Jamie Lee Curtis even went so far as saying even 'Presidents' should be held accountable, while encouraging women to come forward who’d been victims.

Una likes this.
  3. Una

Una Member Political Irish

Weinstein: but i'm Famous...!, Sit down on the couch !
    maybe they should be mentioning the kids ! who are victims.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  4. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Duplicitous cunt. Look at 3:54 in the video when she stands up. Instead of walking away she jumps back on his lap.

5. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Was the article about his 'specifically Jewy perviness' posted? It was written by a fellow member of the tribe so they won't be banned from the internet:

...As we now are hearing (whether we want to or not), he allegedly made a woman watch as he masturbated into a potted plant. And if you want to understand this bizarre behavior, don’t look to Roger Ailes, or David Vitter, or Paul Crouch—look to Philip Roth.

Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now. All those years craving unattainable Gentiles, but never before the means to entice them. The result is Alexander Portnoy of Portnoy’s Complaint, a grown man whose emotional and sexual life is still all one big performance piece, just as it had been when he was a teenager and pleasured himself with a piece of liver.

It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins. But it turns out there was a Jew(ess) in the bunch, none other than Lauren Sivan, of the potted-plant episode. In that small way, he inadvertently broke out of the Portnoy mold, performing his inadequacies not for the great all-American odeon but for a woman who could be his cousin. Harvey can run from who he is, but he can’t hide.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

6. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The only hope is that this slug spills the beans on higher ups. What he did is basically harmless in comparison. In the meantime it is nice to see Afleck shut up. He is not too worried about Trump and pussy grabbing now.

Una likes this.
  7. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

[​IMG]

Where was The Secret Service.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  8. pac_man

pac_man Putting the Man back into Pac Political Irish

Reading a lot from people who think this was only hyped due to the Las Vegas shooting, to divert attention away from too many awkward questions being asked.

Generation Snowflake and Una like this.
  9. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member

They were in busy in Colombia, getting their rocks off with ladies of the night.

10. maxflinn

maxflinn Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

11. Kershaw

Lyrics websites are currently updating the lyrics to Lana Del Rey's Cola, changing "Harvey's" to "Ah he's"

Current lyrics on genius:

https://genius.com/1329071

Old lyrics on genius:
    http://archive.is/UnjDo#selection-802.12-835.49

Current lyrics on AZ:
    https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelrey/colapussy.html

Old lyrics on AZ:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130516141046/https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelrey/colapussy.html

Current Metro lyrics:
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html

Old Metro lyrics:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20150417140457/http://www.metrolyrics.com/cola-lyrics-lana-del-rey.html

You think she fucked him?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Tadhg Gaelach and GodsDog like this.
  12. Kershaw

The difference between elite victims and commoner victims- Harvey Weinstein

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  13. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

This story is just more bread and circuses.

There is evidence someone committed crimes? Arrest them and Put them in jail.
    If hollywood sycophants and careerists support a criminal like this then boycott them
    and don't pay to watch their stupid movies in the cinema. Download them instead.
    If the law gives him an easy ride, then go out on the streets and lobby for legal reforms.
    The end

What some fat hollywood sociopath does with his cock is hardly news.
    The casting couch has been there since the beginning of film.

There are much more important matters to discuss.

14. Una

Una Member Political Irish

Please........ & only now it bothers her.

Myles O'Reilly and Kershaw like this.
  15. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Always the lefties fault with you isn't it? Are you a FG back room neoliberal propagandist or something? :rolleyes:

Go read a book and figure out what a real lefty actually is!
    Hint: It's not actually a divisive hysterical pro war lesbian intersectionalist US democrat supporter!!

16. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  17. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I have to say that I find most of the Hollywood female stars these days to be quite unattractive. Perhaps they are more to the Jewish taste. Has the world stopped producing women like Marilyn Monroe or Ingrid Bergman? I don't think so.

Una likes this.
  18. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

There was a lot of talk about Ingrid Bergman and having a jewish mother ?. Ingrid Bergman's Lifelong Love Affair With the Jews
    Talk:Ingrid Bergman - Wikipedia

Marilyn Monroe was to the Jewish taste, they created her, beware of bottle blondes, she was fucked up by them, on the one hand they think of her as their own How Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe Became Jews — Through Andy Warhol’s Eyes

But she was psychologically and physically wrecked by jews in hollywood.
    Marilyn and the Jews Marilyn and the Jews, "I'll never have to suck another cock again!"

'Early in Monroe's career as a struggling actress, the Jewish head of Columbia, Harry Cohn, invited her to an overnight cruise on his yacht. Monroe was required to strip naked for Cohn in his office. As she bent over, at his direction, he approached her, penis in hand. When she declined his advances, said Monroe, "I had never seen a man so angry" (Jordan, 91; Wolfe, 211-212). Cohn then "banned her from the [Columbia] lot after she refused to accompany him on a yacht to Catalina Island" (Leaming, 8). "You know," Monroe once said, "that when a producer calls an actress into his office to discuss a script that isn't all he has in mind ... I've slept with producers. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't" (Summers, 34-35) '

"The network of Jewish men that controls Hollywood has always been characterized by an intense sexual fixation on the shiksa -- shiksa being a derogatory slur for a Gentile woman, literally signifying "unclean animal" according to its Yiddish etymology. Hence the ubiquitous "casting couch," a Hollywood institution that provided Jewish powerbrokers access to otherwise unavailable non-Jewish women, whom they despised as non-Jews yet idealized as avatars of alien sexual desirability. The shiksa thus became the ultimate sexual trophy. The Jews who ruled Hollywood, noted Hollywood rabbi Edgar Magnin, "were men who made all that money and realized they were still a bunch of Goddamned Jews. Sleeping with a pretty gentile girl made them feel, if only for a few minutes, 'I'm half gentile.' No wonder they made idols out of shiksa goddesses." [Image: Marilyn in 1951.]"

Same shit that was posted in the other tablet website i referenced. Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

She also left all her stuff to jews when she died, primarily to her jewish handler Lee Strasberg and her jewish psychiatrist Dr Marianne Kris.

As I was saying above, this shit's been around since the dawn of jewish hollywood. Why all of a sudden is it a big thing now, these women have all been sucking jewish cock to get anywhere. Why are all these women suddenly so self righteous.

I dont know if its the feminist agenda becoming stronger and the jews losing out, it can happen, they help create golems that can come around and hurt them.
    Is it just bread and circuses and distraction, and fuck this jew, there's too much dirt on him anyway, lets Madoff him. Look at us, hollywood is still relevant in this all new female empowered world. Their ratings are shit and they need attention.
    All i know is its a scam unless proven otherwise.

As an aside, theres all kinds of weird shit like sex kitten programming and project Monarch associated with Marilyn and others after her, rabbit hole if there ever was one.
    Edit, Any time i say rabbit hole, i generally think its a fucked up distraction, stay away :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

For fuck's sake Snowflake will you trim some of that shit down a bit. You're starting to come across as someone with OCD or summat.

20. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

Women who made complaints about Bill Clinton were basically crushed to the silence of most feminists.

- David Quinn.