• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

Paddy Porter

Political Irish
I got a decade plus of field work under my belt. Gotta be a doctorate invested in that.

And it's "differently enabled" not mental illness.

So judgmental.
Dr.Spudd ?

Have to say it has a nice ring to it ..them Yankee Institutions give them out pretty freely...seen a one in Kentucky that is offering one which will legally entitle you to change your name to "Spud Tosser."

Would suit you I feel.....and it's only $45........hmmmm ?

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Political Irish
Dr.Spudd ?

Have to say it has a nice ring to it ..them Yankee Institutions give them out pretty freely...seen a one in Kentucky that is offering one which will legally entitle you to change your name to "Spud Tosser."

Was thinking of buying one of those mesel Pat, Dr. Tobias Carleton-Hogge has a nice ring to it.

Doctorate in antropology and weeding out blowhards and chancers.
Rich pickings on this site Pat, mores the pity, that YounDan lad is ,sorry, seems, to be to most sensible lad around.

Yet doesn't seem to be appreciated too much by the 'intelligensia' around here.

Just saying!!!

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
Dr.Spudd ?

Pedestrian Paddy here shall be my first patient. I shall proscribe for him a bit of electric shock therapy and a dart of the defibrillator. Why, I'll even be there to throw the switch myself.

It might jump-start that tedious, disjointed ramblings of his into an extravaganza of Fred Astaire creativity. Hell if it can work with him, it can work with anyone.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Tarantino on Weinstein: ‘I Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’

Quentin Tarantino, the Hollywood director most closely tied to Harvey Weinstein, has known for decades about the producer’s alleged misconduct toward women and now feels ashamed he did not take a stronger stand and stop working with him, he said in an interview.

“I knew enough to do more than I did,” he said, citing several episodes involving prominent actresses. “There was more to it than just the normal rumors, the normal gossip. It wasn’t secondhand. I knew he did a couple of these things.”

“I wish I had taken responsibility for what I heard,” he added. “If I had done the work I should have done then, I would have had to not work with him.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/movies/tarantino-weinstein.html