1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

How do you define trolling?

Discussion in 'Chat' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I was told to fuck off by another poster, but I don't mind been told to fuck off. I don't think Myles minds harmless abusive banter either.

If I owned this site, I would be delighted with the progress. If far surpasses politicalireland.org which is comparible, as a break off of P.ie.
    I actually expect this site to greatly expand as we come into the winter season and many will have more time.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  2. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I for one would like to hear your views.

3. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I would be very interested to hear your definition of "extreme views".

Nowadays wanting to have control of your borders and wanting to have your country run in the interests of the people living in it and wanting to have immigrants live according to the law rather than changing the law to suit immigrants seems to be categorised as "extreme views" in many circles.

Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Take note everyone. This is what our "anti-libtard" fearless leader Tadgh gave his approval to.

I've never been so taken for a ride in my entire life than that *fascist fraud Gaelach. He's turned out to be the worst kind of traitor anyone could imagine.

(* Clown thought when I said fascist in a recent post I was referring to Kim Jong U-n. I was in fact referring to HIM and his recent behaviour on here)

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

A chara, you take life too personally. Why shouldn't I like D4's posts - he's a great fellow altogether.

The Potato Mystic and Dublin 4 like this.
  6. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Dry your eyes out you crybaby. This is the goofball that accuses other people of being easily triggered?

You've got a severe personality problem. I'm not debating that, that's what you have. And I'm not having a go by saying that either. I sympathise. It's a terrible burden for you.

I knew when you went on your "boycott" (ahahahaha) with your imaginary army of protesters, you hadn't the temperament to hold it and sure enough you were back after a few short days. Oh, the peace we had without your snowflake tantrums.

When someone builds a complex post (that might not be me, it might be someone else) that's needed to look at a complex issue you rant and rave that that poster hasn't dumbed it down so your stunted mind can read it. And then you fume in a temper tantrum for days on end. That just ain't normal, buddy. Everything has to stop and be rewritten for Piles' tiny pea brain to grasp.

Again, you've got this maniacal, totally unique to yourself misunderstanding of what freedom of speech entails which you stomp your little snowflake feet over. The result of such nonsense would see this forum descend into one gigantic, teeny-bopper style slanging match, the stress of which would probably wind up with a flakey character like yourself going postal in real life.

You're the biggest crybaby on the forum who denounces everyone else as crybabies, lol.

All these antics I find are morbidly entertaining. But it's inclined to dominate this forum a bit too much by mind. That said, maybe we're doing a public service by keeping nut like you off the streets?

7. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

No-one took Notice to your ludicrous "Boycott" - you utter Subhuman... :tearsofjoy:

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  8. Myles O'Reilly

Talk about the bogger doth protest too much..... Lol upside

Absolutely ANYTHING other than what you've just done would've had me bang to rights. You fukking imbecile!

Look, that big house you longingly looked up to from your farm gate as a kid is a different era Spud. You're an equal now. No need to keep trying to prove yourself.

Get over it!

9. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I don't know what any of this means, lol.

Instead of babbling like a kicked chicken, try to settle down and step away from the keyboard. Twirl around with some toilet paper or flap your arms about. Whatever you 'on-the-spectrum' types do to ventilate that negative energy.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

A chara, please put up a WARNING before you write anything like that - I nearly choked on my Jacobs Cream Cracker with laughing when I read that.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  11. Myles O'Reilly

God loves a trier Spuddy Wink Smile

[​IMG]

12. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

Ok lads, its getting a touch personal in here now, lets tone the abuse down and get back to healthy discussion.

Just to add, nobody reported anything.

13. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That's the question I was asking you, Mylo.

You’re an oddball, lovable loser at your very best.

But even in that regard, you’re well past your prime.

Myles O'Reilly and Dublin 4 like this.
  14. roc

roc Non Registered Member GUEST

Ethos: From the Greek word roughly translated as "character".

It referred to the the distinguishing character, sentiment, moral nature, or guiding beliefs of a person, community, nation, or ideology.

As originally used by Aristotle, it referred to a man's character or personality, and the moral element that determines someone's views and rhetoric rather than his or her thought (logos) or emotion (pathos).

So discussion of posters' character, and the moral element within that, and so on, is indeed a key part of explicating what you call "political issues".

And just to add that in my view, on a forum like this, in consideration that the element of 'logos' is often so lacking, so often so hapless and laboured, and that the element of 'pathos' is so obviously adolescent and puerile, well there is nothing of interest left, but to focus on 'ethos'.

In fact, it is the one thing that throws the truest light on the "discussions" on here, IMHO.

15. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Why the dual-accounts roc_?

Why not use this one?

roc_

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.