1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

How Much of the Crime in Ireland Today is Committed by Migrants

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

We have the terrible news of a Blanchardstown women being murdered and her body dumped in wooded land. And looking though the newspapers it's clear that the character of crime in Ireland has greatly changed in the last few years. I'm just looking at a report of a local man in his 50s set upon in Swords and left dead on the street with part of his clothes stolen from him. Doesn't sound much like what Irish men would do. And when the media don't mention anything about the arrested man, we can almost take that as a code for him being an immigrant.

Arrest made after man kicked to death and left partially clothed

Another man has died in hospital after being struck by a car in a hit and run. It's well known that a great many immigrants drive here without a driving licence or insurance. The courts are now overrun with such cases - and the judges usually let the immigrants off rather than fill the prisons with them.

Man injured in Christmas ‘hit and run’ dies in hospital

The increase in cases of rape is nearly all down to immigrants,

Man found guilty of raping woman after she became lost on night out - Independent.ie

Along with a whole host of fraud schemes, prostitution, and drug dealing. Again, even when the Gardaí do make an effort in these cases, the judges usually just let them off - they aren't even deported - as we see in this incredible case,

Man (33) caught dealing drugs avoids order to leave Ireland as judge says sale of drugs by rickshaw drivers now a 'common theme' - Independent.ie

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

No doubt they would prefer not to analyse the stats or let us know. Even the media is embarrassed releasing details and will avoid doing so when it can. This is common across Europe.

Any nationalist party should add this to their platform — conduct a study and release stats about the perpetrators of crime committed in Ireland.

thelimit, Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Immigrants are 20% of the population here, but I'm very sure they are committing much more than 20% of the crime. I was in court recently supporting a friend who was up for a minor traffic incident. I was shocked to see that we were nearly the only Irish people there - nearly all the defendants were immigrants - and all with their state paid translators to talk to the judge.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  4. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Had a similar experience as a witness to a crime on numerous visits because the accused kept dodging his case.
    Sitting outside the court while other evidence was being given, there were some schoolgirls wandering around as part of a tour.
    I couldn't believe it when some Roma gypsies in their 20s passing by started coming onto them.
    They pissed off quick enough though when they saw me.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I wonder what sort of school would send girls to a place like that. If they want to see wild animals, they would be safer to stick to the zoo.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  6. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Or Clongowes Tadgh

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Whatever you say, Muppet.

8. Liberal D4'er

Don't call me muppet. Did I hit a nerve?

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

No, you're just behaving like a muppet - as usual.

10. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

What I fear is we may end up like Sweden.

The few immigrants I know are actually decent people. But if we allow in large numbers of young men, we are gonna have a problem IMO.

11. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Something that needs to be discussed seriously but won't be publically because of "Political Correctness" is how radically different ethnic groups are when it comes to propensity to rape. Yes there are Southern Irish and Nordie indigenous rapists out there however the vast majority of Irish men and boys have it instilled in their consciences that raping someone makes you a vile scumbag. Gang rape in particular is very unlikely from Irish lads however that could almost be called the national sport of Somalis. Among Europeans the most given to rape are Ukrainian men.

I do think that all girls should train in martial arts anyway because they give you healthy self confidence and inner discipline, but if you are living any where near Somalis or Pakistanis if you definitely need to get yourself down to a Karate or Krav Maga class. Would it be illegal by the way if I said that once you have overpowered a Somali or Pakistani male (Akido though you have people who slag it off actually will give you some great techniques for over powering people who are significantly bigger than you and getting them on the ground) you don't have to worry about the legal consequences of really smashing up their faces because there is no way that they admit being beaten up by a girl to anyone because of their "honour".

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  12. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Very true a chara, but isn't is sad that our women and children are being subject to this vile atmosphere of rape and murder in the first place - and all for the psychotic greed of a small and unaccountable elite.

13. SwordOfStCatherine

True. I am glad though to note that the "conservative women" over on P.ie are very clued in on this subject and know about self-defence. However it does concern me that are Libtarded sisters come out with stupid statements such as Catholic Gaels are more likely to rape someone than a Somali. They also don't see the importance of teaching their daughters at least basic combat techniques. And of course the stupid "Feminist" movement never raises the question of Gun Rights- someone over on P.ie even told me I was freakish for believing them to be a very important women's issue.

However in my experience outside of outright White Nationalists indigenous English girls don't want to admit this issue exists and try their best to ignore it. Muslimas, Afro-Carribian girls, Jewesses and Eastern European girls are though happy to discuss the subject at least among other women.

14. Liberal D4'er

The Catholic Gaels may be more likely or unlikely to commit a rape but that doesn't mean we don't afford the same judgement given to them to foreigners.

You are prejudiced my dear and racist. Perhaps it's just a young man thing rather than a race thing. God knows we have enough rapists in Ireland.

15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

More than enough - Which is precisely why we shouldn't be flooding our country with more of them.

16. SwordOfStCatherine

It was an Iraqi girl who first gave a talk on this issue and being essentially down to earth Celtic woman who never encountered by Political Correctness before I went to England I was extremely grateful. People can say they want about Non-Whites but very often they are quite happy to discuss issues around Ethnicity in a straight forward down to earth manner while very often Whites either like to pretend in an utter Lala fashion that Ethnicity doesn't exist or else they gave over the top and make it the be all and end all of everything.

Also how do you define racist?

17. Liberal D4'er

You seem very sure of yourself. I wouldn't share that POV. The fact that your classifying someone immediately means you A) Judging them as a group or B) are trying to differentiate yourself from them so you can be better. Let me tell you dear you are not better than many of these migrants. Some you might be but so goes it for Irish people also. I define Racism as having a prejudice based on the race or ethnicity of that person. I'm not being poltically correct I'm giving these poor humans who have been forced from their homes through war or poverty the same human rights both you and I enjoy. One of those rights is the right to a fair trial and for us to condemn a group of men as guilty before they commit an offence is not giving these people those rights on the state level. You anti-immigrationists are like a baying mob of froth mouthed crusties who don't want Ireland ruined by different people. Well I'll tell you this I dont want Ireland ruined either but being prejudiced against migrants is the first way of spoiling Ireland not preserving it.

18. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I'm beginning to suspect that you're a landlord with a few flats packed with Brazilians and Pakistanis. You certainly don't come across as a genuine humanitarian. If you were a humanitarian, you would be calling for support for the countries these people come from - not for just robbing them as cheap labour and high rents.

19. Liberal D4'er

Why don't I come across as a humanitarian?

20. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

You come across as someone who sees mass immigration as an opportunity for profit.

PapaQuebec likes this.