1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

Discussion in 'Media' started by TheKing, Dec 3, 2017.

1. TheKing

TheKing Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Post left on P.ie minutes ago.

I have just had 7 posts removed from P.ie, 7 posts that were made days ago that caused no issue then but apparently overnight they have caused "Legal difficulties"

Pray tell what could these legal difficulties be?

One of them discussed how changing dynamics to certain areas impacted on the surrounding areas for various reasons.

Without repeating the post and getting the site into "Legal difficulties" several days from now it appears that legal difficulties now cover discussing any dynamics of immigration and their impact on local communities.

Nothing racist was said, nothing illegal was said, no political figure or regular person was even mentioned. I have shown the post/s to a Barrister who laughed at Stringjacks excuses.

If you have a policy that is pro-immigration then please admit this, do not hide behind this so-called "Legal difficulties" lie, just be honest with your members and tell us the truth. Do not lie and pretend when it is quite easy to verify if the posts offered legal difficulties to educated people.

Example of the post removed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

radioledger and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  2. OP
    TheKing

I haven't come here to complain about Politcs.ie per say, I just wanted to warn everyone not to waste their time engaging in debate when days later the moderation team of the site come along and delete your posts with lies as their only explanation.

Still, if anyone can find what these legal difficulties are, I'll be sure to pass this onto My Barrister friend and myself.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

My ten month ban is up there, but somehow I have no desire whatsoever to spend any time there. I call it Liberal.ie

Mercurial, Kershaw and TheKing like this.
  4. OP
    TheKing

What did you post that warranted a 10 month ban?

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Actually nothing at all. I had just come back from a three month ban and I think that faggot Stringjerk just saw my username and banned me.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  6. OP
    TheKing

Lol, you should pop in and say hi, lets see what ban you get next!

7. OP
    TheKing

[​IMG]

8. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

You are reminding me why I stopped posting there a year or 18 months ago.

El Chaval. likes this.
  9. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

So it over something stupid someone said about an IRA Volunteer that you complained about? I remember that being the cause of one of your bans. Anyway I think stringjack is just an account that the other mods use in order to avoid getting personal with people. Mercurial certainly has it in for you.

10. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

They get everyone with the legal difficulties charade:
    -What legal difficulties exactly? What bit of my post do you think could have legal difficulties?
    -Eh, we can't comment because it is a legal issue. It is pending review, byeee.

There is never any review.
    So glad I left to help build this forum up instead.

11. Tadhg Gaelach

I remember being surprised I was banned and not knowing why. I agree that Stringjerk is not a real person but just a sock account.

12. OP
    TheKing

It gets better, Stringjack is in full flow, now I'm a big bad bully it seems

[​IMG]

13. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Can people please stop acceding to the Gaystapo's No 1 demand that they are classified as "Liberal", "Lefist" or "Liberal/Leftie".

Thanks.

14. OP
    TheKing

So asking someone not to bully another poster is seen as abusive/off topic?

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  15. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

It's the same all over the place. A friend rang in a Dublin radio show 1 day. She's super intelligent. They had a Muslim scholar and the 2 hosts planning on destroying her. She fleeced the 3 of them so bad in about 5 minutes they cut her off claiming she would cause legal difficulties with blasphemy, they immediately went into a tirade about Christianity after cutting her off.
    I looked at P.ie before signing up here because I wouldn't last a week on that, it's another Facebook and a shithole.

16. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

One of the huge problems with P.ie and one that caused me to leave and set up this forum is the lack of transparency of who owns the site.

.ie domains are supposed to be hard to obtain, you are not allowed to transfer them, you have to be Irish or have links to Ireland.

Yet in the case of P.ie the site is owned by, Your Bank Account LLC, an entity that seems to not exist, as far as I can tell anyhow.

Some of the members did some digging and linked the site with an American called Monty but even then this so-called owner has posted a handful of posts and seems to be absent most of the time.

17. radioledger

radioledger Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Best stay away from the place King, I think its nothing more than a honeypot.

18. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

Probably another lefty front to push out the ideas they want and to make it look legit. One only has to look at comment sections everywhere to know their agenda and what they say is all a facade.

radioledger likes this.
  19. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Im sure they are so disappointed, a chara!!

20. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I have just got a two weeks ban, I think for two harsh but just rebukes that I gave to Cruimh but it might also be for saying that an Anglican Priest in Scotland was very wrong for praying that one of the Windsor brats grows up to be homosexual because heterosexuality is healthier than homosexuality.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Kershaw likes this.