• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

2pacs

Donator
Political Irish
I have just got a two ban, I think for two harsh but just rebukes that I gave to Cruimh but it might also be for saying that an Anglican Priest in Scotland was very wrong for praying that one of the Windsor brats grows up to be homosexual because heterosexuality is healthier than homosexuality.
2 week?

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
Well, I would never fit on a battery farm forum like politics.ie. A place where all the little chicks are tucked away in their little slots and where any out of place clucking is promptly punished.

That wouldn't suit a grand eagle like me. My majestic plumage wouldn't fit over there, y'see, still less is there room for me to spread my great wings. No, I need a forum for eagles, a forum for Kings. Ladies & gents, this is the forum for me. A place where I can soar to great heights and hunt for some of the mice that occasional scamper across the various threads. Yeah, this is more my natural habitat.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
Well, I would never fit on a battery farm forum like politics.ie. A place where all the little chicks are tucked away in their little slots and where any out of place clucking is promptly punished.

That wouldn't suit a grand eagle like me. My majestic plumage wouldn't fit over there, y'see, still less is there room for me to spread my great wings. No, I need a forum for eagles, a forum for Kings. Ladies & gents, this is the forum for me. A place where I can soar to great heights and hunt for some of the mice that occasional scamper across the various threads. Yeah, this is more my natural habitat.
You're a paragon of humility, PM.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Political Irish

More like an auld hen, riddled with lice, fowl pest, and dropping hen manure all over the gaff, and scraping for grubs at the bottom of the dunghill.

Hitchcock

Political Irish
So asking someone not to bully another poster is seen as abusive/off topic?

Now, now King, don't be so dishonest. You were supporting a poster (Raspberry Tea)who had posted several threatening posts about disclosing people's identity when some posters hit back you got on your high moral horse to defend RT.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
Now, now King, don't be so dishonest. You were supporting a poster (Raspberry Tea)who had posted several threatening posts about disclosing people's identity when some posters hit back you got on your high moral horse to defend RT.
She was attempting to defend herself against online bullying.

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
Regardless, I didn't threaten anyone, I asked the other posters to not bully RT.

No matter what you think RT was doing I did nothing of the sort, the post that got removed just asked not to attack other posters.

GodsDog

Political Irish
Probably another lefty front to push out the ideas they want and to make it look legit. One only has to look at comment sections everywhere to know their agenda and what they say is all a facade.
er...I'm actually a lefty and I have been hounded, bullied and banned from that site many times for posting against the prevailing racist anti russian hysteria, US militarism and spying. They seem to hate it much more when you highlight that stuff than if you post about muslims, foreigners or travellers. So actual leftist anti war, anti zionist posters get the short shrift there more than anyone. Ask Maxflinn!!

In my experience the fastest way to get banned on P.ie is to present russia's side of the argument rather than the msm pro US/UK line on current events and bringing up the US historical record of warmongering and dirty CIA ops since WW2.
Attacking the Saudis and Israel and having a go at the UK elites speeds it up even more.
Anti EU sentiment will only seal the deal for you.
And finally highlighting the right wing social policies and pro corporate privatisation agenda of FG/FF is just the icing on the cake

This leads one to the suspicion that behind p.ie are a number of foreign interests whose job it is to control the narrative on sensitive subjects of interest to them in the news. Namely those pertaining to the warmongering policies of the US UK and Israel, and to some extent the globalist policies of the EU (which are also washington driven policies) and of course those of the large US corporations and big pharma.

The P.ie website can't be making any money, in fact it most certainly haemmorhages money each month. So having this website up is serving some purpose that someone is prepared to pay out good money to achieve.

GodsDog

Political Irish

Well there is no doubt you're certainly spreading a lot of SOMETHING around here Spud!
Question is what! :D