• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

Hitchcock

Political Irish
Regardless, I didn't threaten anyone, I asked the other posters to not bully RT.

No matter what you think RT was doing I did nothing of the sort, the post that got removed just asked not to attack other posters.
If you're concerned about bullying why didn't you ask RT to desist from the threatening and abusive posts he/she was posting?

Greengoose

Political Irish
er...I'm actually a lefty and I have been hounded, bullied and banned from that site many times for posting against the prevailing racist anti russian hysteria, US militarism and spying. They seem to hate it much more when you highlight that stuff than if you post about muslims, foreigners or travellers. So actual leftist anti war, anti zionist posters get the short shrift there more than anyone. Ask Maxflinn!!

In my experience the fastest way to get banned on P.ie is to present russia's side of the argument rather than the msm pro US/UK line on current events and bringing up the US historical record of warmongering and dirty CIA ops since WW2.
Attacking the Saudis and Israel and having a go at the UK elites speeds it up even more.
Anti EU sentiment will only seal the deal for you.
And finally highlighting the right wing social policies and pro corporate privatisation agenda of FG/FF is just the icing on the cake

This leads one to the suspicion that behind p.ie are a number of foreign interests whose job it is to control the narrative on sensitive subjects of interest to them in the news. Namely those pertaining to the warmongering policies of the US UK and Israel, and to some extent the globalist policies of the EU (which are also washington driven policies) and of course those of the large US corporations and big pharma.

The P.ie website can't be making any money, in fact it most certainly haemmorhages money each month. So having this website up is serving some purpose that someone is prepared to pay out good money to achieve.
That's pretty strong stuff! I wouldn't be inclined to diss "that site" on this forum. Some members here are/were also members on the other site. For my part, I joined here when those colossal outages occurred and not because of banning. If people get banned then move on and not come on here to whinge.

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
If you're concerned about bullying why didn't you ask RT to desist from the threatening and abusive posts he/she was posting?
This isn't a thread about RT, this is a thread about the lies of Stringjack and P.ie.

Just to remind you this is the warning I received

"You are not challenging the poster you are attempting to bully them"

Please explain to me how they post was warranted for removal?

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
That's pretty strong stuff! I wouldn't be inclined to diss "that site" on this forum. Some members here are/were also members on the other site. For my part, I joined here when those colossal outages occurred and not because of banning. If people get banned then move on and not come on here to whinge.
Im not banned from P.ie, however, I think this is a good place to discuss P.ie without the fear of moderation by biased libtards.

P.ie is supposed to be a discussion site, clearly, an agenda exists there, what is that agenda? Who even owns P.ie?

Greengoose

Political Irish
Im not banned from P.ie, however, I think this is a good place to discuss P.ie without the fear of moderation by biased libtards.

P.ie is supposed to be a discussion site, clearly, an agenda exists there, what is that agenda? Who even owns P.ie?
I don't agree with you on that. If you go to the origins of that site you will find it was set up by David Cochrane and little sister is still not "ignorable" due to her royalty. Now what's left to discuss?

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
I don't agree with you on that. If you go to the origins of that site you will find it was set up by David Cochrane and little sister is still not "ignorable" due to her royalty. Now what's left to discuss?
DC sold the site years ago, Redfly Sold the site years ago.

Who owns the site now?

MyBank? WTH is that? Who is Monty? What is the agenda of the site?

Just because its origins lie with good intentions does not mean the new owner has the same objectives.

GodsDog

Political Irish
The facts speak for themselves. P.ie has several political agendas going and it's painfully clear to anyone
who dares transgress them where the action points lie.

We can apparently say what we wish here Goosie, within reasonable limits of free speech, decency and what is legal.
Which is certainly a far cry from p.ie

And hard luck, but apparently you cant just count on a bunch of trolls and shills magically appearing to back you up in trying to shut people down here for saying stuff you don't like against the status quo as you can on P.ie.

Greengoose

Political Irish
DC sold the site years ago, Redfly Sold the site years ago.

Who owns the site now?

MyBank? WTH is that? Who is Monty? What is the agenda of the site?

Just because its origins lie with good intentions does not mean the new owner has the same objectives.
I never mentioned "good intentions". What I did hint was that sibling is still there and has/had mod status. It is also a cess pit of FG slurry and DC is/was a PD. They are also nervous of a Maltese resident...

Greengoose

Political Irish
The facts speak for themselves. P.ie has several political agendas going and it's painfully clear to anyone
who dares transgress them where the action points lie.

We can apparently say what we wish here Goosie, within reasonable limits of free speech, decency and what is legal.
Which is certainly a far cry from p.ie

And hard luck, but apparently you cant just count on a bunch of trolls and shills magically appearing to back you up in trying to shut people down here for saying stuff you don't like against the status quo as you can on P.ie.
Oh dear, comprehension deficit morning for godsdog. Who is Goosie? I never had a shill or troll to back me up; I'm usually on the receiving end!

GodsDog

Political Irish
Oh dear, comprehension deficit morning for godsdog. Who is Goosie? I never had a shill or troll to back me up; I'm usually on the receiving end!
Your chosen name is greengoose so I refer to you as "goosie". And you are claiming I have the comprehension defecit? :D

So you are in agreement then, regarding the troll attacks on P.ie if you stick your head above the parapet on certain topics?

On what topics were you usually attacked by trolls goosie? (Promise I won't refer to it as whinging if you tell me!)

Hitchcock

Political Irish
This isn't a thread about RT, this is a thread about the lies of Stringjack and P.ie.

Just to remind you this is the warning I received

"You are not challenging the poster you are attempting to bully them"

Please explain to me how they post was warranted for removal?
That's lovely but again
...it's a simple question and you're answer can either dispel or confirm if you are indeed a hypocrite?

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
I never mentioned "good intentions". What I did hint was that sibling is still there and has/had mod status. It is also a cess pit of FG slurry and DC is/was a PD. They are also nervous of a Maltese resident...
Well, im not sure if Cookie monster is still involved but he was part of Libertas and good friends with Declan Ganley.

Who is DC`s sister, please don't suggest its Merc? PM if you don't want to say publically.

Greengoose

Political Irish
Let me refer you to post #42 where I said:

I'll leave it at that and you to your childish name calling.

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

Donator
Political Irish
That's lovely but again ...it's a simple question and you're answer can either dispel or confirm if you are indeed a hypocrite?
Im really not sure what the point of your post is, I am suggesting the moderation on P.ie is biased, I have offered screengrabs as proof. Would you care to comment on this or would you rather enter tit for tat nonsense?

Greengoose

Political Irish
Well, im not sure if Cookie monster is still involved but he was part of Libertas and good friends with Declan Ganley.

Who is DC`s sister, please don't suggest its Merc? PM if you don't want to say publically.
***c (for Cochrane)

GodsDog

Political Irish
Let me refer you to post #42 where I said:

I'll leave it at that and you to your childish name calling.
Referring to someone who calls themselves greengoose as "Goosie" for short is childish name calling? Whatever. :rolleyes:
How did you last a minute on P.ie? You seem far too sensitive.

Most people there daring to voice an unpopular opinion get called far worse.

I find it somewhat Ironic that it is a delicate sensitive flower like yourself who chooses to defend
a site full of spiteful vicious and systematic bullying of anyone daring to question the status quo.

I guess what is rather telling is that you only left because of some technical outages and not because of the agenda driven culture of bullying
or ideological banning that many here fell victim to.

Evidently none of that really bothered you much in spite of claiming to be a victim of it.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
More like an auld hen, riddled with lice, fowl pest, and dropping hen manure all over the gaff, and scraping for grubs at the bottom of the dunghill.
Well, you certainly pull no punches when describing yourself there, Tobe.

But that is what they say, introspection is the necessary first step towards self improvement. I don't think you've got it in you to become a forum eagle (like me) but maybe you can be some kinda budgie if you work hard and do your homework. If you ever want any advice I'm here for you, bro.

Irish Warrior

Political Irish
Donator
Im really not sure what the point of your post is, I am suggesting the moderation on P.ie is biased, I have offered screengrabs as proof. Would you care to comment on this or would you rather enter tit for tat nonsense?
If it was started and has anything to do with anyone near Irish Times it's not hard to see their agenda or what they're pushing for.

Irish Warrior

Political Irish
Donator
er...I'm actually a lefty and I have been hounded, bullied and banned from that site many times for posting against the prevailing racist anti russian hysteria, US militarism and spying. They seem to hate it much more when you highlight that stuff than if you post about muslims, foreigners or travellers. So actual leftist anti war, anti zionist posters get the short shrift there more than anyone. Ask Maxflinn!!

In my experience the fastest way to get banned on P.ie is to present russia's side of the argument rather than the msm pro US/UK line on current events and bringing up the US historical record of warmongering and dirty CIA ops since WW2.
Attacking the Saudis and Israel and having a go at the UK elites speeds it up even more.
Anti EU sentiment will only seal the deal for you.
And finally highlighting the right wing social policies and pro corporate privatisation agenda of FG/FF is just the icing on the cake

This leads one to the suspicion that behind p.ie are a number of foreign interests whose job it is to control the narrative on sensitive subjects of interest to them in the news. Namely those pertaining to the warmongering policies of the US UK and Israel, and to some extent the globalist policies of the EU (which are also washington driven policies) and of course those of the large US corporations and big pharma.

The P.ie website can't be making any money, in fact it most certainly haemmorhages money each month. So having this website up is serving some purpose that someone is prepared to pay out good money to achieve.
You're probably the only sane "lefty" I've come across to date. I shall refer to the new lefty's as the filth from now on as not to insult you.
Very strange they ban you for Israeli posts because I'd assume by the content of the site most would have "I support Palestine" tattooed up their rectum.

Greengoose

Political Irish
Referring to someone who calls themselves greengoose as "Goosie" for short is childish name calling? Whatever. :rolleyes:
How did you last a minute on P.ie? You seem far too sensitive.

Most people there daring to voice an unpopular opinion get called far worse.

I find it somewhat Ironic that it is a delicate sensitive flower like yourself who chooses to defend
a site full of spiteful vicious and systematic bullying of anyone daring to question the status quo.

I guess what is rather telling is that you only left because of some technical outages and not because of the agenda driven culture of bullying
or ideological banning that many here fell victim to.

Evidently none of that really bothered you much in spite of claiming to be a victim of it.
:D:D:D:D