1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Ibrahim Halawa has arrived in Dublin

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by 2pacs, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

3. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

My goodness Timmy.... at last something we can agree on....I fear it can't last !

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Maybe that old git is counting on his being dead before the s*it hits the fan but if we could fast forward a couple of decades and get his view on this article I think I can imagine what he will say.

[​IMG]

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  5. Kershaw

Ibrahim Halawa's sisters have been honoured at an award ceremony tonight for their campaign for their brother's release.

They were presented with the Irish Tatler Woman of the Year Special Recognition award by their brother who arrived back in Ireland this week after four years in prison in Egypt.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

What I want to know is has he got his blow job yet from Lynn Boylan?

Kershaw likes this.
  7. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

A lot of Irish Catholics believe in a smug sentimental syrup of humanitarian posing that has more in common with 19 th century Freemasonic platitudes than anything that a Catholic in that century would have recognized as Christianity. There is something about Maynooth that succeeds in turning both the heads and hearts of it's victims to mush. Try to have a serious conversation with one of them on Theology and watch them contradict themselves within the space of minutes- flying between the denials of Original Sin and exuberant praise for fallen humanity in it's natural condition, to than justifying the most vile and disgusting sins on the grounds that humans are "weak" so cannot really be blamed. A lot of them do not seem to believe in the existence of human moral evil as such at all, only human weakness.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Is this the Jesuit effect ? Is this similar in places like Spain ?

Or A new study shows that every European country has negative racial bia…, is it because we know little about what its like to be invaded and taken over by a foreign force, seeing as enough time has passed and our masters have done their best to shove our history under the carpet. Similar to Germany/France. And so this thinking is coming through to the surface due to the weakness of the church counter thinking.

Or is this due to the removal of the concept of hell or the devil as anything that has meaning, as in a concept of a natural evil. Without this you can see why there isn't a stomach to respond in kind to the bad.

Or is this really just a continuation of Alta Vendita - Wikipedia

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  9. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

I wouldn't blame the Jesuits solely although their man is sitting in the Holy See. There is plenty of blame to go around. I believe the church is more preoccupied with going along to get along, ergo the strategy of welcoming immigrants unreservedly and no longer piping up from the pulpits on issues such as homosexuality, abortion and euthanasia. People have left the church in droves because they have the impression that she no longer stands for anything.

In the U.S., the bishops (not only the heterodox) have especially carried the water for illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America. It's no longer only about saving souls; it's about keeping the pews filled.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

I think it's in the nature of the Catholic Church not to recognise nationalities. The CC regards all its members as the same. In this sense, the CC was the first Globalist organisation - and that's why it was so attractive and useful for the Roman Empire - Roman Gods were the National Gods of Rome - and they couldn't win the loyalty of the subject peoples. The Protestants broke away from that and made religion national again - where the Crown was usually also head of the Church. But then other reformed churches broke away from that idea and returned to a Globalist outlook. Islam is likewise highly Globalist in its view. You could say that Christianity and Islam were rebellions against the highly ethnocentric Judaism.

11. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Your spot on, Rome cares about seats on pews, but their doing a weird job of it in europe, considering christian africa is in the south, not the north side, where the flood is coming from.

The jesuits might be a a spent force now but they had their influence in the past, but i dont know enough about it as i have a lot of conflicting info and probably a lot of incorrect assumptions.

Under the influence – Jesuits in Ireland - Jesuits Ireland
    "There were papers on controversial, inspiring or high profile Jesuits also. Martin Walshe (Limerick University) spoke on Richard Devane SJ and his campaigns to prevent foreign cultural influences from corrupting the youth of Ireland in the 1920’s up until the ’50’s."

When i read stuff like this and i think the old guard lost out.

12. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

It's not for nothing that the Jesuits were banned in and banished from so many countries . Even Pope Clement XIV suppressed them in the late 1700's.

While there are many right-thinking and devout Jesuits out there, the bad eggs have quite a bit of influence with the media and fools who go to church solely for the warm fuzzies. Here's one example in particular:

Media Priest Fr. James Martin Wants “Dialogue” with Homosexuals–But Not With Immigration Patriots | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

50 years ago, he would've been defrocked.

13. PapaQuebec

PapaQuebec New Member Political Irish

"Foreign incarcerated prisoner"
    "Foreign national"

Your comment seems to fly in the face of what your liberal brethren are saying!

14. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Yes and no. My mum in law's English ultra-Nationalism (which she combines with sympathy for Irish Republicanism- if you are a "Little Englander" that is easily done believe it or not) is completely fused with a type of Catholicism that would chill an Irish "Liberal" to the bone. There is such a thing as "National Catholicism". Maynooth though was set up deliberately to crush such here. It was set up to smash three "Js"- Jansenism (a chimera if ever there was one, particularly in Ireland but this is a long story), Jacobitism (which was still a force in Ireland in the early 19 th century) and Jacobinism (the connection between the setting up of Maynooth and the United Irish men rebellions is evident for anyone with eyes in their head).

I firmly believe that the tribalist head space of people like my flegger sister and roc_ is deeply unhealthy. However I also strongly that there is a lot of sensible middle ground between their insanities and full on Globalist Libtardism.

15. Kershaw

Bit late for Lucinda Creighton to be getting on board the Halawa train but here she is. Maybe she's trying to signal how tough Renua is on immigration (not at all). She admits she hadn't even seen the footage of Ibrahim speaking to thousands at the MB demo until it was shown on the late late. That's how devoid of information these people are. They get all their info from the MSM.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1774541/people-who-raise-legitimate-and-necessary-questions-about-ibrahim-halawa-are-not-racist-they-are-concerned/

16. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

I hope thats the last we hear of this lad and his family, no more TV or media stints. Just get on with your life and make the most of your freedom, especially here in Ireland.

Something tells me that this is wishful thinking and we will end up being bored to death with more of the same.

17. Kershaw

He's coming out with a book FFS.

Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  18. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Looks like the cuck removed his garb and collar before visiting the mosque.

19. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

And with a book will come a movie. The NGOs have enough funny money floating around to plough into one, that's for sure.

20. Paddy Porter

Paddy Porter Member Political Irish

Not sure if Ibby is all he seems ...he managed to draw a fair bit of resources from the consulates and Foreign Affairs ...reckon he owes the Irish Taxpayer the position of shutting the fcuck up and getting on with his life !