• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

If the 8 th is repealed; will UK style "Hate Laws", bans on revisionism be next?

Were they not only the other day thinking of using our new social services card to access social media sites?
Yikes! were they?

That brings a new sinister update to "show me your papers"

I knew there would be huge mission creep on that social services card.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's some garbled suggestion from some fragile clown-minister who dreams of a day when he and his cronies are subjected to no more rudeness. Facebook would never cooperate with it as it would injure its business model and such precedent would encourage expensive arrangements with other countries. I don't think the politicians would quite have the spine to follow through with it as it would hurt their votes.

Facebook is a terrifying thing because it cooperates with Deep State mysteriously and without check. But it's more sluggish and reticent when dealing with the overt state.

Were they not only the other day thinking of using our new social services card to access social media sites?
I think that nasty paedo blackmailing little girls for explicit images recently may have given them an opportunity
to get some legislation by a somnambulist Irish populace!

They will effectively be legislating for shit parenting at the cost of our liberty!

One has to ask "what were 9 year olds doing unsupervised on the internet?"