• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Imam confirms "Dundalk Muslims invited Hate Preacher who supports killing of Gays & Apostates"

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
Is this monkey in Portlaiose or Mountjoy?
Surely he should be held in a secure unit

Irish Warrior

Political Irish
Donator
In fairness to that broad she's been anti-immigration for over 20 years.
I've never heard of her before.
She's not been out and about much if she goes on the radio to talk about that topic. We avoid the radio and "left wing" rags because they set traps like the host was doing to get her for being racist or if they get written answers they twist it into absolutely all sorts.

Esto Praesidium

New
Political Irish
She's not been out and about much if she goes on the radio to talk about that topic. We avoid the radio and "left wing" rags because they set traps like the host was doing to get her for being racist or if they get written answers they twist it into absolutely all sorts.
She was on the Late Late Show in the 90s opposing mass immigration when you were in nappies. Look up Immigration Control Platform.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I've never heard of her before. She's not been out and about much if she goes on the radio to talk about that topic. We avoid the radio and "left wing" rags because they set traps like the host was doing to get her for being racist or if they get written answers they twist it into absolutely all sorts.
She was stuttering and stammering all over that interview not answering his questions. She should've just said it out straight that we don't want our Country taken over. The host and the elites would snigger but the people listening wouldn't.

Wnoa

Political Irish
She was stuttering and stammering all over that interview not answering his questions. She should've just said it out straight that we don't want our Country taken over. The host and the elites would snigger but the people listening wouldn't.
Yep she should have just have just said it out.
I'm kind of glad to see Boucher Hayes (the pr*ck) immediately went for the racist baiting questions.. that tells me his argument is weak and someone better would've rode roughshod all over him.
She should've turned it back on him..Phillip why do you think its ok that the Irish lose their culture, identity and become a minority in their own country?
He says he's willing to lose a few bob in order to save a child from drowning, is he willing to see a child cut in two by a lorry? Or a few thousand women raped? What f*cking fraud

Last edited:

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Damhnait was on the Nialler show the other day and she did alright.
It's not a bad idea to go on the media to get exposure. I think it needs doing TBH.
All his traps were easily countered. Aine didn't do a great job of it but she has her face out there in public standing up against mass immigration since it started so that is to be commended.
I think people need training how to counter these question because the same questions always come up.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish

Irish Warrior

Political Irish
Donator
Damhnait was on the Nialler show the other day and she did alright.
It's not a bad idea to go on the media to get exposure. I think it needs doing TBH.
All his traps were easily countered. Aine didn't do a great job of it but she has her face out there in public standing up against mass immigration since it started so that is to be commended.
I think people need training how to counter these question because the same questions always come up.
Niall Boylan walked her straight into a white supremacy and racist trap too. They have done it with every person or group to ever start in this country. Again I knew nothing about it until someone called and told me she was on. You are right, they need to be trained for interviews and these types of questions.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
He is currently under-going treatment in the Central Mental Hospital and was “not fit to attend” a court hearing today.

Teen charged with murder of Japanese man in Dundalk stabbing 'not fit to attend' court hearing - Independent.ie

Wonder if he has a rap sheet in the UK and if they Brits knew they were releasing a violent mental patient into the wild.
We really need some family in these cases to sue the State for criminal negligence.
If they allow dangerous criminals into the country and don't enforce deportation orders, and this person then kills or rapes....then the State need to cough up. That would soon get them deporting ASAP.

Antóin Mac Comháin

Respected Member
Political Irish
She's been at it 20 years. She should be well versed by now Kershaw.
1997 28th Dail Non party/Independent Not Elected Cork South West (3) 293 0.84% 0.03

That's 0.03% of the vote BB, but she polled a bit better in the following election:

2002 29th Dail Non party/Independent Not Elected Dublin South Central (4) 926 2.10% 0.13