• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Immigrant Internationally Educated Teachers scheme to fast track migrants into Irish teaching jobs

Una

Respected Member
Donator
They're giving some free courses here to get people from foreign backgrounds into Irish politics too. Guess what type those will be no doubt!

YES IT IS TOTAL .........'INFILTRATION'......... OF IRISH SOCIETY.........
ON EVERY LEVEL.
They have succeeded in Infiltrating the Irish Government, so they're moving on.
Even the GAA will be DESTROYED Thru Sky.

Irish Warrior

Donator
YES IT IS TOTAL .........'INFILTRATION'......... OF IRISH SOCIETY.........
ON EVERY LEVEL.
They have succeeded in Infiltrating the Irish Government, so they're moving on.
Even the GAA will be DESTROYED Thru Sky.
3 of the GAA sportsmen of the month in the paper here were like coal. It's a rural area.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
The Luas are gonna have to employ a couple of blacks to be anti racist now anyway. Probably sack a couple of white people to do it.

I'd say they'll be worried about that all the same. If a black fella ends up killing a load of people with one of those trains - all the guff about "diversity is our strength" will be out the window.

Irish Warrior

Donator
I'd say they'll be worried about that all the same. If a black fella ends up killing a load of people with one of those trains - all the guff about "diversity is our strength" will be out the window.
Bloody hell yeah. I never thought about that.
Hilarious, against racism but afraid to hire a black or brown person in case they blow the train up.