• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Immigration: Enough of this nonsense about an "invasion" please.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
I put the following graphs together because I am so tired of hearing nonsense about:

"...the numbers arriving...",
or how people "... just want to remain majorities in their own lands...",
or, "... You can't expect them to stand by and be replaced by invaders..."

Enough of this imbecility, please. Enough. (Right click and open image in new tab to see graph legend).

By the way, many countries, even countries such as Israel, have demonstrated that even with as high a proportion as 20% Muslim Arab in their population, they have little difficulty assimilating them in their society (and note these Israeli Muslims have developed sophisticated political parties and political representation and occupy positions of acclaim, including on its Supreme Court etc. And that's in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict that of course impacts there).

Of course the above shouldn't even need saying, but listening to some people on this forum, it seems, maybe you have to.

So, what exactly is the issue? I might add that every single immigrant I ever, ever met here in Ireland had an intent to be a good Irish citizen and seemed to me to have developed a certain faithfulness, love even, for our land, and our way of life.

Sure there might be a couple of isolated incidents, such as the gangs out in Balbriggan or Blanchardstown - but anyone growing up in Dublin in the 1980's and 1990's knows that bored kids congregating in gangs and causing a bit of trouble, has nothing to do with one's country of origin, colour of skin, religion, traditions, and so on. I for one well remember what Balbriggan and Blanchardstown were like in the 1980's and early 90's as regards marauding gangs of kids.

Anyway, the main point is the illustration of the numbers I made. Can people comment on those numbers please with respect to how they equate to an "invasion"? Thanks.

Those figures are over just twenty years.
A blink of an eye in our Nation's history.
And look at the huge figures.
What will it be like in 2040?

As for holding up Israel as an example for successful assimilation, you're obviously been sniffing glue.
You couldnt have picked a worst example of successful multiculturism, apart from maybe Falls/Shankill.

Those figures are over just twenty years.
A blink of an eye in our Nation's history.
And look at the huge figures.
What will it be like in 2040?

As for holding up Israel as an example for successful assimilation, you're obviously been sniffing glue.
You couldnt have picked a worst example of successful multiculturism, apart from maybe Falls/Shankill.
The Irish economy is based on a reinflated bubble, our health service is shot to pieces handling even a small population; a vicious austerity government politician has proudly announced a cool million more for this country, no doubt making those property fatcats who donated to his election drool in delight....

And some of these snowflake fellows are arrivin' with a breakdown chart underarm "proving" that immigration-sceptics are mad for worrin'. Well, I ain't too persuaded, ladies and gents.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
The Irish economy is based on a reinflated bubble, our health service is shot to pieces handling even a small population; a vicious austerity government politician has proudly announced a cool million more for this country, no doubt making those property fatcats who donated to his election drool in delight....

And some of these snowflake fellows are arrivin' with a breakdown chart underarm "proving" that immigration-sceptics are mad for worrin'. Well, I ain't too persuaded, ladies and gents.

Reminiscent of Bertie Ahern lambasting people who warned the housing market will collapse.
"Surprised they don't kill themselves".

It's like they've used Ryanair as a business model for the country. More bums on seats make bigger profits.
Downside is we'll have to share a confined space with people we'd rather avoid, get shitty services, and be treated like cattle.

I put the following graphs together because I am so tired of hearing nonsense about:

"...the numbers arriving...",
or how people "... just want to remain majorities in their own lands...",
or, "... You can't expect them to stand by and be replaced by invaders..."

Enough of this imbecility, please. Enough. (Right click and open image in new tab to see graph legend).

By the way, many countries, even countries such as Israel, have demonstrated that even with as high a proportion as 20% Muslim Arab in their population, they have little difficulty assimilating them in their society (and note these Israeli Muslims have developed sophisticated political parties and political representation and occupy positions of acclaim, including on its Supreme Court etc. And that's in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict that of course impacts there).

Of course the above shouldn't even need saying, but listening to some people on this forum, it seems, maybe you have to.

So, what exactly is the issue? I might add that every single immigrant I ever, ever met here in Ireland had an intent to be a good Irish citizen and seemed to me to have developed a certain faithfulness, love even, for our land, and our way of life.

Sure there might be a couple of isolated incidents, such as the gangs out in Balbriggan or Blanchardstown - but anyone growing up in Dublin in the 1980's and 1990's knows that bored kids congregating in gangs and causing a bit of trouble, has nothing to do with one's country of origin, colour of skin, religion, traditions, and so on. I for one well remember what Balbriggan and Blanchardstown were like in the 1980's and early 90's as regards marauding gangs of kids.

Anyway, the main point is the illustration of the numbers I made. Can people comment on those numbers please with respect to how they equate to an "invasion"? Thanks.
Having explained to you that invasion has nothing to do with the idea of numbers but about ideology and policy regarding the natives and their exclusivity I will now address your numbers argument.

You cite the census.
For starters not all immigrants will fill that out, thus the census grossly underestimates the amount
Those here on the black market won't fill it out.
Foreign students many of those especially Indian and Pakistanis and Brazilians are here with a view to staying, won't fill it out.
Many will count their kids as Irish out of some idea of entrenching their stake in Ireland in case for some outside chance the census is used to deport them.
The censuses have been in the past just plain wrong stating far lower numbers than the invasion flood that is actually here and invading in,

"Trade Union leaders challenged the accuracy of immigration figures in Sept. 2007. ICTU said the census(2006) count of 11,000 Chinese in Ireland was far short of the 100,000 observers said are actually here. The census said 63,000 Poles, the Polish embassy said the real number was as high as 200,000."
source:Sunday Times 2/09/09

So 10 times the number of Chinese, 3.5 times the number of Poles, how many more Africans, Pakistanis etc, are here above what is stated and all that in 2007?

The reality is we reached 1 million invaders back in 2007, it is now higher than 1 million.

When they say there is a housing crisis - it's immigration invasion
When they say there is a homeless crisis - it's immigration invasion
When they say there is a hospital crisis - it's immigration invasion
When they say there is a jobs/university/school places crisis - it's immigration invasion

Our people are facing resource-competition, this leads to deaths and suffering of the native people and their diminution over time, they have also been victims of murders and rapes from invaders which unlike murders and rapes from native Irish criminals, are crimes that are 100% preventable and would never have happened and would otherwise have Irish people alive and well today if we did not have mass-immigration invasion, so just like any other invasion in history this has led to death, destruction, diminution of the native population and the plunder and exploitation of the resources their ancestors struggled to hand down to them and them alone in order to sustain them and provide for them a bulwark for a better and fuller chance at life.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account

Read the entire article, which states that:

ONE IS SIX is Foreign in 2017
ONE IN SEVEN in 2006
ONE IN TWENTY in 1991

& that Ireland has way Over the Proportion of Foreign Nationals at 17%, compared to other EU Countries.

However, the final paragraph is.... PROPAGANDA OF PERSUASION...., which states that WITHOUT 'The Famine', Ireland WOULD Have a Population of 17 MILLION Today.
Denmark had No Famine, & has a population of 5.7 MILLION in 2017.

The area of London in which I was raised is completely overwhelmed with people from other countries. Sure, many are not bad and just want to better themselves. However, an open door policy does not allow any circumspection as to who comes in. London has the worst sort of ponces and criminals working their trade, whether the horse eating Romanian pick pocket dippers hanging around London Termini or rich Russian oligarchs rinsing their filthy money through the property market, it all fucks up the plot for the struggling native population. The graph shows 1 in 9 people are not Irish. For a small Island, that is plenty enough already. Given the apparent state of EU cock sucking, self serving, thieving calibre of mainstream politicians in Eire, it sound like a whole load of shit is going to get dumped on decent working Irish people. These political cunts will happily run off with sackfuls of your money and leave you to live among the detritus that they let in.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
The area of London in which I was raised is completely overwhelmed with people from other countries. Sure, many are not bad and just want to better themselves. However, an open door policy does not allow any circumspection as to who comes in. London has the worst sort of ponces and criminals working their trade, whether the horse eating Romanian pick pocket dippers hanging around London Termini or rich Russian oligarchs rinsing their filthy money through the property market, it all fucks up the plot for the struggling native population. The graph shows 1 in 9 people are not Irish. For a small Island, that is plenty enough already. Given the apparent state of EU cock sucking, self serving, thieving calibre of mainstream politicians in Eire, it sound like a whole load of shit is going to get dumped on decent working Irish people. These political cunts will happily run off with sackfuls of your money and leave you to live among the detritus that they let in.
Yes.... we will have to decide not to let it happen in Ireland, as they're doing in other countries, like Hungary, Poland, behind that Mass immigration in the UK, since the 1960's, for decades, that is kept hidden from native British people are the Zionists, & their Anti-White, Anti-Christian agenda, while refusing it in Israel, & it starts with their Ownership of the Bank of England and City of London. +Media.

Setantawatchl

Yes.... we will have to decide not to let it happen in Ireland, as they're doing in other countries, like Hungary, Poland, behind that Mass immigration in the UK, since the 1960's, for decades, that is kept hidden from native British people are the Zionists, & their Anti-White, Anti-Christian agenda, while refusing it in Israel, & it starts with their Ownership of the Bank of England and City of London. +Media.
My experience of people who have come into Ireland is positive. You people are extremists and similar to the national front. You try to marginalise people and get off on hate.
You are finger pointing bigots and like posts of poverty stricken Ireland posted by Throbby when we were ruled and marganilised by the British. The British working class were similarly marganilised but you bigots can't see that. You are all over the place with your blaming and hatred.

Dadaist

New
My experience of people who have come into Ireland is positive. You people are extremists and similar to the national front. You try to marginalise people and get off on hate.
You are finger pointing bigots and like posts of poverty stricken Ireland posted by Throbby when we were ruled and marganilised by the British. The British working class were similarly marganilised but you bigots can't see that. You are all over the place with your blaming and hatred.
And completely ignoring Irish history of emigration.

My uncle lived out his last two decades retired in a sleépy town in Thailand. Did the locals tell him to fúck off. No they had the craic with him.

El Chaval.

Respected Member

My uncle lived out his last two decades retired in a sleépy town in Thailand. Did the locals tell him to fúck off. No they had the craic with him.
Interesting.
Did the locals pay his rent and fund his lifestyle?
Nobody here has a problem with retired Brits and Krauts retiring down in Kerry or up in Donegal either.
We'd have the craic with them too.

El Chaval.

Respected Member

So why aren't you levelling the same allegation at Israel who are currently deporting thousands of black Africans?
The days of lazy dismissal of anyone who criticises uncontrolled migration as racist ended about a decade ago.
Even New Labour want immigration down and controlled.

"And completely ignoring Irish history of emigration."

Sorry. Are you suggesting we calibrate policy because of something that happened in 184os or the 1980s? That's just bizarre. Often mass-immigration-pushers come out with that canard and then later accuse mass-immigration critics of "living in the past" for not getting with the post-national New Ireland™ program.

Policy-makers have a duty to calibrate policy that is in the interest of the people today, in the now and for the future. Not wallow in some kind of mumbo-jumbo "debt" that we have to pay because we were once migrants back in the day and the ex-imperialist nations also have to pay because they were ex-empires! I sense a con job from regime-profiteers when guff like that is churned out in the public square.

Unless, I'm misremembering most people here liked El Chaval's post regarding a strict points based system. But this regime is about dumping another million onto this country obviously to fuel the greed of a favoured clique of property fatcats. That's nothing but criminal lunacy and justified cause for staunch opposition. It's time to do the island equivalent of Trump's 'wall and a door' philosophy for immigration policy in Ireland.

Last edited:

El Chaval.

Respected Member
"And completely ignoring Irish history of emigration."

Sorry. Are you suggesting we calibrate policy because of something that happened in 184os or the 1980s? That's just bizarre. Often mass-immigration-pushers come out with that canard and then later accuse mass-immigration critics of "living in the past" for not getting with the post-national New Ireland™ program.

Policy-makes have a duty to calibrate policy that is in the interest of the people today, in the now and for the future. Not wallow in some kind of mumbo-jumbo "debt" that we have to pay because we were once migrants back in the day and the ex-imperialist nations also have to pay because they where ex-empires! I sense a con job from regime-profiteers when guff like that is churned out in the public square.

Unless, I'm misremembering most people here liked El Chaval's post regarding a strict points based system. But this regime is about dumping another million onto this country obviously to fuel the greed of a favoured clique of property fatcats. That's nothing but criminal lunacy and justified cause for staunch opposition. It's time to do the island equivalent of Trump's 'wall and a door' philosophy for immigration policy in Ireland.

They often compare whats happening in Ireland today to Irish emigration to the U.S in the 1800's.
U.S taxpayers didnt pay a red cent to accomodate the Irish in the 1800s.
Nor was there an open-door policy for the Irish either.
If you were a criminal or showed signs of measles or TB you were blocked entry.
Most importantly, the US needed the Irish to fill the ranks of the Army and build roads and railways.
Ireland doesnt NEED migrants unless they are brain surgeons or filling roles we cant (I'm struggling to think of any)
Do we really need to import homeless Big Issue sellers from Bulgaria and Romania? Or Chinese fucking pot-growers. Or taxi drivers from Nigeria?