1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Immigration, Good or Bad ? Open Debate thread.

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Real Europe, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Art

Art Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

For the 3rd time - NO THEY ARE NOT IRISH.
    Let's say working at jobs requiring a minimum of NFQ level 8 education

2. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I'd need more information about what work it is and what the market for that labour is, what the housing situation is like etc.
    Ideally Irish people would come first and that would include Irish people born overseas.

3. Art

You really don't want to answer the question - do you. :squezer:

4. Kershaw

Not enough data to answer it.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sadly, Art has revealed himself as a racist who wants to asset strip poor countries of their most educated workers and leave the rest of the population in even greater poverty and stress. He revealed his racist tendencies when he claimed that the DPRK should have an Anglo-Saxon form of government and that only the Anglo-Saxon form of government can be regarded as legitimate. But, now he has revealed his true reasons for wanting to destroy the DPRK. He hopes to lure the brilliant scientists, engineers and doctors trained by the DPRK for the glory and prosperity of the Korean People to desert their sacred duty and come to Ireland to help pay for his pension. This is really the most despicable form of racism imaginable.

Ire-land and Kershaw like this.
  6. Art

:sisi1:sisi1:sisi1

You didn't seem to require much data, or in fact any at all, when you made this sweeping comment

You're some chancer :tmnt:

Mind you I see you are still receiving lots of :worship2: from your acolyte. I think you are actually becoming serious competition for the Fat Controller in his affections.

7. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

What percentage of Irish ancestry should they have?

8. Kershaw

I am frequently told that Europe stole foreign riches and so it is only right and proper that foreigners should be allowed to mass immigrate here to compensate them. Despite it being often as much lefties that tell us we need mass immigration from the third world for cheap medical staff, they will still use this as a reason that we need to bring their needy too. I don't think it is ethical to poach the third world's medical staff and would prefer to train Irish people up and pay them a decent wage.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Art

LMFAO The joke that just keeps on giving...... :tmnt::tmnt::tmnt: Matron really shouldn't let you near a computer until you have had your meds. They might help clear your brain of these imaginary conversations you think you have had.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  10. Heraclitus

Why should we give a phuck about 3rd world sh1tholes?
    If they want to retain their best and brightest, they need to buck the phuck up. Develop good institutions of governance and the boffins will stay. Simples.

11. Art

Such a sweeping opinion based on so little facts and yet when I asked you an already fairly specific question you kept pleading you needed more data - down to the level of their PPS numbers almost - before you could possibly render judgement.

12. Kershaw

Ideally 50%+ but that figure wouldn't be inflexible.

13. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Not only that, but we need to start being more selective about who we spend our money on training. These days, anyone who gets high marks in the Leaving Cert. can be accepted to train as a doctor, though, like Varadkar, they may have no aptitude or real interest in being a doctor - Daddy was a doctor and the pay is great. Well, that's not enough of a reason. We need to start choosing youths of high moral fiber and patriotism. Youths who's hearts are burning with a desire to be of service to their nation - and many such youths still do exist. We will never have a decent society while we keep this superstitious reverence for so called "free markets." The free movement of capital and labour is merely a recipe for slavery.

14. Heraclitus

At least 1 ethnically Irish, Irish born parent would be my criteria.
    Having an Irish grandparent shouldn't qualify you for Irish citizenship, but I'd give such individuals higher preference and perhaps a shortened residency requirement for full citizenship.

All Others would be on the basis of cultural compatibility (with other Europeans coming high up the list), then skillsets. I'd give local government a significant say in who gets in and who gets citizenship.

Kershaw likes this.
  15. Art

This is satire - err isn't it?? :fearscream:

16. Kershaw

The average IQ of of sub-Saharan Africans is about 80.
    That's well below what is required for a modern civilisation to be maintained.
    I watched an interview with Stefan Molyneux and a Dutch professorwho studies IQ and he thinks the Netherlands won't be able to maintain the level of civilisation they have currently into the future as a result of falling IQ rates due to immigration.

African countries have far fewer people with high IQ than European countries so they need these people to stay there and help build and maintain their societies. Tara McCarthy interviewed a Jamaican with an IQ of 160 and he abandoned his people chose to live in homogeneous, high-trust Japan. If all their people with high IQs abandon them, how will their countries ever function?

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  17. Kershaw

Don't want to turn this into a debate on free markets, but you know I think a free-market is necessary so people know the value of things. They drive innovation and it drives people to be successful. However, there is a lot wrong with our current system.

18. Heraclitus

Let the Chinese move in and colonize them. This is already happening.

19. Kershaw

They are indeed.

Heraclitus likes this.
  20. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

Exactly, although certain amount of East Europeans know they are here to make money then go home to build their house. They know they are here to put up with living with a few of their compatriots in an apt etc until they go home, and most have no problem with it, they have East European colonies here with which they interact, find partners, go to mass etc, most East Europeans especially have great time in their Western colonies here in Ireland.

Same increasingly can be said for Pakistanis, Indians etc, now that they all have substantial sized colonies here in Ireland, where they basically don't have to partake in the Irish society or economy, they can just walk in and live here in their Pakistani colony, increase their colony space and size and have us eventually bow and pander to them, especially when we enter their colony zone.

The increasingly shrinking downside used to be, are we content to cream off the brightest of their countries to have them come here and work in the so-called "jobs the Irish don't want to do". I for one do not want any person working as toilet attendant in our spoilt brat nightclubs. Firstly we don't need toilet attendants, leave the Americana corporatist bullshit in corporatist America. And it is ignoble of us to want immigration and say it is vital to us and say it with a smugness and contentedness merely to have those foreign human beings work in jobs we apparently are too good for....how exactly is that treating anyone with respect.

It also downgrades the character of our own folk, we should be crafting the kind of society that at least the young should be expected to spend some sort of time in jobs which as a career they may not consider, though they are perfectly honourable and may be perfectly suited to different types of people depending on personality, intellect and ability. I personally regard binmen more important than doctors, for without the binmen, all else grinds to a halt and indeed puts our health at risk. Doesn't mean I am suited to it, no more than I want to be a dentist, but I fully recognise it's worth to our society. We always used to do all these jobs before, either being filled by people who were suited to these different types jobs and with plenty of students who did jobs during summer or while studying etc.

Ire-land, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.