• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Interesting YouTube Vids.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
Maybe change the title to online media videos due to Youtube censorship.
Quite a lot of good videos are banned from Youtube.

colm from clonmel

Political Irish
I would recommend watching this to those people over the age of 40 (either mentally, emotionally or psychological). Chris Everard is hardcore, the Sasseanach don't play games

Finished Symphony

Political Irish
Brain, bodily awareness, and the emergence of a conscious self: these entities and their relations are explored by German philosopher and cognitive scientist Metzinger. Extensively working with neuroscientists he has come to the conclusion that, in fact, there is no such thing as a "self" -- that a "self" is simply the content of a model created by our brain - part of a virtual reality we create for ourselves.

amsterdemmetje

Political Irish

Luv this one one no wonder it's one of the most popular in YouTube. I have seen it 225 time already myself. The man is an example to security officers everywhere. When I lectirecin schools in career guidance classes I recommend to they watch this and see if they have the grit to be a good officer. I didn't watch tif rest of the homophobic racist misogynistic videos posted here though but ye should watch mine.

Finished Symphony

Political Irish
“Human behavior is the most amazingly flexible behavior of any animal species,” says UC Santa Barbara anthropology professor John Tooby, “but you can’t unlock these potentialities unless you understand the circuit logic or the code of the programs in the head.”

Finished Symphony

Political Irish
Interesting video on caricatures and the culture war. Talks about stupid lazy dads in sitcoms, how women are portrayed, audience reaction to violence on both men and women in movies and videogames. How this culture war is played out by youtube broadcasters -- it's neverending - 'The Perpetual War' and it often just comes down to the $$$$$.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Political Irish
Donator

Luv this one one no wonder it's one of the most popular in YouTube. I have seen it 225 time already myself. The man is an example to security officers everywhere. When I lectirecin schools in career guidance classes I recommend to they watch this and see if they have the grit to be a good officer. I didn't watch tif rest of the homophobic racist misogynistic videos posted here though but ye should watch mine.

This is a very touching and tender moment.