1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is 2fm the defacto Irish Gay Radio Station

Discussion in 'Media' started by TheLoneHurler, Dec 6, 2017.

1. TheLoneHurler

TheLoneHurler New Political Irish

Unlucky for me 2fm is one of the few stations available in the kitchen (we need a new radio to pick up more stations - one for Santa's list) and have been home this last week burning up untaken holidays (use 'em or lose 'em) and have to say that the amount of gay personalities either presenting, phoning in or contributing to the shows is alarming. I'd hazard a guess at 60%-80% of all voices are from a gay person. Is it just me, or do others listening to the station think the same?

In particular, that Eoin McDermott grates on the ears - he's an agenda pushing individual to the extreme. Constantly basing Trump, ridiculing those supporting brexit and generally never misses a chance to look down on the Church. Only for herself pottering about the kitchen, I'd hammer the radio off the wall every time he goes on with "love ya, bye" when dismissing anyone who phones in. The fact that this lad and others are on the public payroll is a disgrace.

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well, bashing that cowardly little maggot Trump is one thing I can forgive him for.

3. Rick

Rick Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Political Irish

Havent listened to 2FM in years, it was crap then too!

Thesedays i use a blutooth speaker and broadcast stations from my phone directly to the bluetooth speaker.

Isnt a station i cant get.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

An inordinate amount of RTE newsreaders seem to be homosexuals as well.......

[​IMG]

Of course all of O'Brien's chic music stations have these screwy snowflake nutters. Youth Defence have been picking off some low hanging fruit from the vicious slander some of the snowflake stations have thrown at them.

5. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Gays and women have taken over the talking heads positions.
    Can't be spreading that toxic masculinity.

The role of the man has been undermined at every level in life.

Only roles models or people you should be listening too are screened to make sure they tow the agenda.
    If the state isnt your father then some gay will be.

As an aside,
    Weak fathers tends towards producing effeminate/weak/insecure men, and so more gays.
    Gays tend to not have kids and so can be married to the job.
    This is why political parties and companies find them useful.

They are also much easier to control as long as their degeneracy is entertained, and they so much easier to put into compromising positions.

Tadhg Gaelach and Una like this.
  6. Rí Éireann

Rí Éireann New Member

a bit of topic, but why do so many youtubers have the same faggy american voice

it sounds like someone who didn't make it all the way past puberty and there's hundreds of channels like this that all sound like the exact same person

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  7. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think the US educational system turns men into faggots. They even fight their wars like faggots, not like men.

8. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Was t your lad down in Libya a bit fond of ...erm...backdoor action ...?

High on his heels a bit?

9. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Use your computer to listen to stuff on youtube or podcasts.