• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is Alex Jones A Zionist Shill?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
The thing is, if he's in it for the money then why would he not highlight Israel's influence on US foreign policy? Doing so won't lose him viewers. If anything it would get him more as he'd seem more credible.

He never does it though. Everything is blamed on Globalists and the deep state, and leftists...

He rarely even mentions the Neocons from what I can gather. Hence no other conclusion can be drawn other than that he is a Zionist Shill, and as Godsdog said most likely on the CIA payroll.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
The thing is, if he's in it for the money then why would he not highlight Israel's influence on US foreign policy? Doing so won't lose him viewers. If anything it would get him more as he'd seem more credible.

He never does it though. Everything is blamed on Globalists and the deep state, and leftists...

He rarely even mentions the Neocons from what I can gather. Hence no other conclusion can be drawn other than that he is a Zionist Shill, and as Godsdog said most likely on the CIA payroll.
He used to at least to a certain degree. Eric Jon Phelps is an actual Zionist agent. Here is Alex and Texe Marrs (Young Dan is a fan of his brother who passed away recently) discussing this about yer man. As I said Alex Jones has changed a lot over the last two or three years to make himself more acceptable to mainstream Conservatives.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
He used to at least to a certain degree. Eric Jon Phelps is an actual Zionist agent. Here is Alex and Texe Marrs (Young Dan is a fan of his brother who passed away recently) discussing this about yer man. As I said Alex Jones has changed a lot over the last two or three years to make himself more acceptable to mainstream Conservatives.

I'll have a look at that later, Swords.

Cheers.

Generation Snowflake

Political Irish

That argument can be made the other way around. If he wanted to continue to make money he definitely wouldn't highlight Israel or the neocohens etc.., dont mess with the actual people in power of you'll get kicked off youtube, etc.. Blaming the Illuminati, globalists, deep state is the same as blaming the boogie man. Hes not actually targeting anyone.

There are many many alex jones exposed, is a shill sites ive seen, Alex Jones Exposed and maybe because hes so involved with jews that this is the reason he wouldnt say anything against Israel,

but yes you would expect the intelligence services to be buying/infiltrating the news/media like they do Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia
so maybe hs is purely coming connected there

but I do not know what his personal motives are, but he does try to flog a lot of shitty products to people.

Eric Jon Phelps claims that Alex Jones is a Jesuit agent!

Ive seen this before jesuit/facist stuff before and had to tune out. Again if true, is it the same as if he was john birch/cia etc.. and he is there to spread division and half truths.

Otherwise is it this rabbit hole The CIA and the Vatican's Intelligence Apparatus , The Mafia, The CIA, And The Vatican's Intelligence Apparatus , aangirfan: CIA TO CHOOSE NEXT POPE?

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator

I think he believes a lot of what he says, but he's first and foremost an entertainer. And the more outlandish the claims, the bigger the entertainment value. Also, the Golden Rule of all entertainment in the Western world is - NEVER EVER UPSET THE JEWS!

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish

He'd lose Trump. He's had Trump on his show. They showered pleasantries over each other. So Jones uses this and his friendship with Nixon associate and Zionist Roger Stone to promote his chosen niche of being the only guy with "unique access" to the Trump camp. Even, if in reality, the Trump regime gives him the complete blank.

He maybe a Deep State asset. But I need more than a chain of associates to confirm that. As it is, to me, he's something off a mercenary who'd be quite happy to dig out the anti-Zionist angle should the political winds change.

It's also true that Americans find it hard to grasp what's wrong with Israel given that they too move on exceptionalist assumptions, they're founded as a colonialist depensation warring against Indians (Palestinians). So by questioning Israel in many ways Americans doubt their own origins and these jingoist types who are often Jones' bread n' butter won't like that.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
I think he believes a lot of what he says, but he's first and foremost an entertainer. And the more outlandish the claims, the bigger the entertainment value. Also, the Golden Rule of all entertainment in the Western world is - NEVER EVER UPSET THE JEWS!
But in the past he has had Michael Hoffmann II who is majorly not only Anti-Zionist but also Anti-Judaism big time, and though he has calmed down a lot, was in the past definitely Anti-Semitic. Texe Marrs is also Anti-Zionist and Anti-Judaism and he used to be a regular on Alex Jones. I remember hearing Kevin Barret who also was on his show a couple of times, and is a Muslim convert (he follows Moroccan Sufism), complain that Alex Jones has picked up on a lot of the Anti-Islam hysteria peddled by people like the Gatestone Institute recently when before he was saying that the EDL and the Takferi were "Divide and Rule" merchants. I like Kevin Barret because he is very calm and relaxed but also very willing to explore possibilities.