1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is America about to attack Syria again?

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by parentheses, Jun 27, 2017.

1. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Things are looking a bit ominous. It looks like the Americans are getting upset that the Syrian government is about to move back into eastern Syria. Now there is news that Trump and the French banker candidate Macron have agreed a "joint response" in event of another "chemical attack" in Syria. I think what this really means is they will cook up a false flag event to justify attacking Syrian forces so that Syria can be divided up.

America wants to establish some kind of buffer state in the Euphrates valley.

Macron, Trump agree to work together if new Syria chemical attack: Elysee

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

If Trump has to depend on that granny chasing faggot, then things are looking pretty bad for him. But I suppose in answer to the question posed in the thread title, the answer has to be "Does Trump need some new distraction this week from his domestic failures?"

3. OP
    parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Well, I think it's more than just a distraction. I think the Syria war is reaching a crisis point. The Americans now know Assad is going to survive, but they want a consolation prize to appease the Saudis and Israel. Namely, they want to carve out part of east Syria as a buffer state.

4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

America is very liable to attack Syria, yes.. President Assad derailing the Empire of Chaos' prime imperial project? The EoC is going to congenially permit that? Not a hope.

As for Trump he doesn't care about Syria one way or the other. Which in some ways is refreshing but in otherways is horrific. It's horrific because Trump isn't master of his domain and will trade Syria in a cold minute to win him political space with the Deep State/Special Interest factions who are hellbent on dismembering Syria and won't brook compromise on that matter.

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  5. Art

Art Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I suspect Trump is going to prove his manliness and try to close down the investigations into his ties to Russia by attacking Syria, Iran and Russia having calculated Russia and Iran will lick their wounds and cow down to the US.

Over the past few days the US has being making numerous reconnaissance flights over all of Russia's Syrian military assets which suggests very much they are identifying targets in preparation for a major attack. They are also busily laying the groundwork for a false flag attack to justify their planned aggression. They have stated they will hold Russia and Iran equally culpable for the forthcoming chemical attack. Put all of this together and it doesn't bode well.

I also suspect Trump has massively miscalculated.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    SwordOfStCatherine and maxflinn like this.
  6. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

This could be the biggest foreign policy disaster since the Iraq invasion and an even bigger lie.
    I barely know anyone who supports the removal of the Syrian Government at this stage in the game.

7. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

What I think it boils down to now that it's clear that they've failed to remove Assad is the Iran/Israel/Hezbollah dynamic.

The Zionists don't want Iran to be able to arm Hezbollah by way of Syria, and I think they're going to try to seize whatever Syrian land is necessary to seal off this Iran - Iraq - Syria - Lebanon route on the Syrian side.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  8. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

The granny chasing faggot in and of itself is immaterial, the House of Rothschild for whom it really does seem it works as the subhuman mask of is a whole different matter.

9. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Caroline Glick making the case for a Kurdish state, which of course she does not because she cares about the Kurds - she only cares about Jews - but because such a state would be good for Israel.

That said, I think this article shows that even the warmongering Zionists must now realise that neither they nor their proxy: the U.S. can directly attack the Syrian government and armed forces, because of Russia, even if they launch another false-flag chemical weapons attack as the reason, so are trying a different tac: to garner support for the balkanisation of Iraq and Syria via a Kurdish state.

The strategic case for Kurdistan