1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is Biden, and 50 others, Going Down

Discussion in 'USA Politics' started by Youngdan, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Much less of a trail before camera phones and the net. I don't think age makes that much of a difference. It's more about general sense and tech savviness.

2. Finished Symphony

Probably drunk with power with an ego the size of a fridge.

3. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well his career is over anyway. Republican voters in Texas are not going to react very favorably to that picture.It can be mailed to every voter in the district so he will be told that it is over after the holiday.

We look forward to the next one

4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I've enough reservations putting my own pic out there with my clothes bloody well on. Just somethin' about someone else potentially manhandling my image without my awareness winds me up. In many ways, I've never adjusted to the hang-it-all-out-there duck face internet age despite being 20 years on the go.

That guy -- who's bigger than the Goodyear blimp -- and who has a big public role -- I dunno what universe he thought sending out a pic of himself in the nip was a "good idea". Even the most thick skinned gold digger type would be traumitised by that.

Anyway more broadly, I'm amused by how many of these feminist man-cucks are now being devoured by the very feminists they themselves gave encouragement to. A bit of karma there as the kids say, eh?

5. beta centauri

beta centauri New Member

a large component of the system's control model works absolutely on the blackmail model I don't have much doubt about that - for most people above a certain level then they will have something on them - to the extent its virtually a requirement for advancement - its how you join "the club" - I mean look at what Hoover was up to for decades at the FBI ( not to mention his own private proclivities )

all the members of the Yale Skull & Bones have to confess their sexual secrets in "The Tomb" as part of their initiation. Licio Gelli's P2 Lodge in Italy required all members to hand over criminally incriminating documents to make them reliable brothers in the network. I dare say peeps on here know the rumours about T*ony "Anthony Lynton" Bla*ir that I suspect have everything to do with his rise to the top.....Heath......it just goes on & on....

I'm not getting too optomistic but if the levee really breaks on that whole massive swamp then maybe it just might be a final straw that catalyses some sort of V for Vendetta moment . I'm recalling past precedents like those mass demonstrations that happened in Belgium during the Dutroux scandal when the stench from a rotten establishment just got too overwhelming to tolerate any further - the "White March" in 1996 but scaled up enough to swamp the acid-blood defences of the system that comes spewing out whenever it is wounded

Youngdan likes this.
  6. Finished Symphony

Why do some male feminists strike me as not being totally honest in their endeavours, having ulterior motives in their quest for good boy points?

7. OP
    Youngdan

It has always puzzled me that the scandal in Belgium seemed to be contained. How was it not a bigger deal.Unfortunately it was just before the internet age.

BTW, welcome to the site.

8. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Sending a nude pic would probably scare away the woman. He should have sent a pic of his bank balance or investment portfolio. :D

9. beta centauri

beta centauri New Member

cheers :thumbsup:

the political compass in Europe is spinning like some crazy child's toy just now - I don't think any of us have ever seen anything like this tbh - some knock-backs to be sure but just loving what's going down in Germany atm - ( some nasty knocking noises & smoke issuing from under the bonnet of the Merc there Angela ) . I'm looking to the Italy election as the next "stress test" - looks like anti-EU parties are virtually a majority there iirc

10. Finished Symphony

I'm just gonna wait for the crystal meth+male hooker dwarfs debauchery.

No country does political scandals quite like the U.S.

11. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

12. OP
    Youngdan

About 400 to go hopefully. Imagine sitting about the table tomorrow.

13. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I think there's two types that can be distinguished here.

Weinstein types who are utterly cynical and totally self-aware to the extent that when they got caught they make very calculated attempts to appeal to snowflake sympathies. Framing things in terms of being "unwell" and "needing help"..etc.

And then there's Charlie Rose fools who are true-believers in New Left globalism, which is an ideology that seeks to shatter the confidence of men, seeks to level men down to be duplicates of women because men are uniquely implicated in terrible crimes..etc.

Rose's fall is like an official is some ideologically-driven police state, whom fell afoul of internal political struggles and wind up getting carried away by policemen to face social death whilst shrieking loyalty to the regime they once served so diligently.

14. Finished Symphony

I'd add a third type: cynical but not an abuser like Weinstein, going along with all the feminist talking points, looking for approval in the hope of sleeping with women.

15. OP
    Youngdan

Pelosi: John Conyers deserves 'due process' after harassment allegations

The 2 big fish on the hook at the moment now are Conyers and Franken.
    We await more. There is a slew of internet reports of big news about this one, that one or the other about to break.
    There appears to be charges now going against Weinstein so he will be tried or he will plead out. Either way there will be more to come. The more nasty this gets the better.

16. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Different kettle of fish. Don't think that there is any suggestion of this type of carry-on having the scriptural endorsement in Judiasm that it does in Islam, ie Mohammad (who Muslims hold to be the perfect man to be emulated by all) being a rapist and Paedophile and with the Koran having repeated encouragements to take non believers as sex slaves.

17. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

There is very dodgy stuff in the Talmud. The age of Aisha is debated.

18. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Whatever dodgy stuff you say is in the Talmud is neither here nor there in the context of this thread. The point I was making is that sexual exploitation against non believers is repeatedly encouraged in the Islamic religion and this endorsement is blatantly responsible for those Muslim cultural norms that sees rampant sexual abuse we can see in the world whenever large groups of Muslims come into contact with non believers.

There is no equivalent in the Jewish faith.

The common link of the abuse we see in this thread is men who are in a position of power over women, Presidents, Congressmen, the New York Times White House Correspondent etc etc who have been caught up have no specific common religious leaning. Only anti semites are claiming otherwise by cherry picking cases.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I don't think women are interested in those cucks. They're useful idiots. Contrary to all their protestations women still want powerful strong men to dominate them.

20. OP
    Youngdan

Correct. Hopefully the real big fish would be Clinton