• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is Iran undergoing Regime Change

Anglophile

Respected Member
A young man in Iran was tortured and flogged in prison after his arrest during the Iran Protests.
His mother posted this picture.

Anglophile

Respected Member
Those ladies wouldn't be allowed play ping pong if they weren't wearing hijabs
- by the repressive Islamic Republic that you're so in love with....:rolleyes:

Even female chess players have to wear hijabs.

Those ladies wouldn't be allowed play ping pong if they weren't wearing hijabs
- by the repressive Islamic Republic that you're so in love with....:rolleyes:

Even female chess players have to wear hijabs.
The hijab is mild and can be restyled. It's little different from traditional Christian dress. Women are active in the sciences and in politics. They are well educated. That there is a standard of modesty helps prioritise family and turn people away from sterile promiscuousness that is so injurious for the West.

A liberal type will certainly see that as some undue restriction of course but a moderate but authentic conservative will agree with what I'm saying.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
The hijab is mild and can be restyled. It's little different from traditional Christian dress. Women are active in the sciences and in politics. They are well educated. That there is a standard of modesty helps prioritise family and turn people away from sterile promiscuousness that is so injurious for the West.

A liberal type will certainly see that as some undue restriction of course but a moderate but authentic conservative will agree with what I'm saying.
So would you compel women to wear hijabs if you had your way?
What else would you allow women to do, drive, work, have relationships?
Have you not got a girlfriend?

So would you compel women to wear hijabs if you had your way?
What else would you allow women to do, drive, work, have relationships?
Have you not got a girlfriend?
As if a simpering wimp like yourself would say boo to a girl, lol. Funny stuff.

I'd take active measures to counter the unhealthy environment of promiscuity which objectifies and brutalises women and would emphasise the traditional family as the pivot for the social development of a given society. Because you need to do that to run a normal civilisation that isn't on a death spiral. I'm agnostic as to the methods used to achieve this culture however.

To be perfectly honest, it's their anti-snowflake measures that's drawing my attention more than anything else. Because a system that gives you insufferable snowflake types a bit of a nose twisting, gotta be doing God's work. :thumbsup:

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
As if a simpering wimp like yourself would say boo to a girl, lol. Funny stuff.

I'd take active measures to counter the unhealthy environment of promiscuity which objectifies and brutalises women and would emphasise the traditional family as the pivot for the social development of a given society. Because you need to do that to run a normal civilisation that isn't on a death spiral. I'm agnostic as to the methods used to achieve this culture however.

To be perfectly honest, it's their anti-snowflake measures that's drawing my attention more than anything else. Because a system that gives you insufferable snowflake types a bit of a nose twisting, gotta be doing God's work. :thumbsup:
I hope, for the women of Ireland, that you get to be ruler and you can save them from themselves.

Poor the women of Ireland.

Another keyboard warrior threatening violence
My love for humanity is unbound and my earnest wish is to see peace befall the earth for the joy of men n' women alike.

But the snowflake does cause my inner "Klaus Barbie" to make an appearance I must confess.

If a mini Augusto Pinochet isn't appearing on your shoulder in response to that -- then what the hell is wrong with you?

Last edited: