• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is Iran undergoing Regime Change

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
My love for humanity is unbound and my earnest wish is to see peace befall the earth for the joy of men n' women alike.

But the snowflake does cause my inner "Klaus Barbie" to make an appearance I must confess.

If a mini Augusto Pinochet isn't appearing on your shoulder in response to that -- then what the hell is wrong with you?
Lets put that to the test
Do you support a peace process between both Israelis and the PA/PLO

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
My love for humanity is unbound and my earnest wish is to see peace befall the earth for the joy of men n' women alike.

But the snowflake does cause my inner "Klaus Barbie" to make an appearance I must confess.

If a mini Augusto Pinochet isn't appearing on your shoulder in response to that -- then what the hell is wrong with you?
I just watched extended coverage of that poor girl in Iran

So she has taken off her hijab and waves the thing that men say should define her. Why should you or any other man dictate what a girl wears?
That brave girl will be severely punished

I just watched extended coverage of that poor girl in Iran

So she has taken off her hijab and waves the thing that men say should define her. Why should you or any other man dictate what a girl wears?
That brave girl will be severely punished
You kids believe any old hollywood drivel don't you? As if some simpering New York chatterbox in a skyscraper has the latest scoop on Iran.

You burst into tears over the Iranian government countering operatives in the pay of foreign organisations whilst the US Empire of Chaos threatening war upon that nation is not worthy of even a comment. Behold, the Hillary Clinton groupie; threatening war against the country is A.O.K as long as it parsed in Bronie-talk.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
You kids believe any old hollywood drivel don't you? As if some simpering New York chatterbox in a skyscraper has the latest scoop on Iran.

You burst into tears over the Iranian government countering operatives in the pay of foreign organisations whilst the US Empire of Chaos threatening war upon that nation is not worthy of even a comment. Behold, the Hillary Clinton groupie; threatening war against the country is A.O.K as long as it parsed in Bronie-talk.
You're all talk
You have zero empathy for a girl who makes a significant protest which will also endanger her freedom
You dismiss it with clichèd nonsense

You are pathetic and an MSP

You're all talk
You have zero empathy for a girl who makes a significant protest which will also endanger her freedom
You dismiss it with clichèd nonsense

You are pathetic and an MSP
You're looking into the mirror. You've zero interested in the plight of millions of Iranians that would be reduced to living in a terrorist anarchy should the US Empire of Chaos successfully destroy that country but cry buckets over the plight of some hostile anti-Iranian mercenary the media press barons has delivered to your little shack via the boobtube. That's why you snowflake types are syphilis upon the earth, your only "reality" is that which is delivered to you by the shrieking nobodies on the idiot 'box.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
You're looking into the mirror. You've zero interested in the plight of millions of Iranians that would be reduced to living in a terrorist anarchy should the US Empire of Chaos successfully destroy that country but cry buckets over the plight of some hostile anti-Iranian mercenary the media press barons has delivered to your little shack via the boobtube. That's why you snowflake types are syphilis upon the earth, your only "reality" is that which is delivered to you by the shrieking nobodies on the idiot 'box.
So no empathy with the girl/woman
Why am I not surprised by your response
No experience it would seem

So no empathy with the girl/woman
Why am I not surprised by your response
No experience it would seem
No, I don't have sympathy for some mystery mercenary snowflake delivered to you on a platter by the clown media. We've established this.

The explanation for this is very simple -- I'm not a moron.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
No, I don't have sympathy for some mystery mercenary snowflake delivered to you on a platter by the clown media. We've established this.

The explanation for this is very simple -- I'm not a moron.
So a woman who wants her rights is a mercenary
I doubt if she will be described as a snowflake
That poor girl is in a whole lot of trouble for being a woman of conscience
No empathy
No experiences
You are an anti woman bigot

So a woman who wants her rights is a mercenary
I doubt if she will be described as a snowflake
That poor girl is in a whole lot of trouble for being a woman of conscience
No empathy
No experiences
You are an anti woman bigot
I'm passionately pro-woman but anti-mercenary whether it's women or men. I hold people to a high standard. She's willing to put herself on display for hostile, monied interests who are only interested in using her as a prop to fuel war fever so Iran can be destroyed like Libya, like Iraq. . Her "rights" won't be procured from hostile powers who bankroll tyrannies like Saud and turn countries into terrorist hotspots. The entire concept is preposterous. And slow-witted cucks like yourself fall for this cheap dog n' pony show every time, lol.

Although I don't think you are sincere come to think of it. Noone can be that gullible even in these troubled times. You're just some stunted weirdo who gets his jollies from ruining forums by turning threads into relentlessly repetitive bronie quagmires.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I'm passionately pro-woman but anti-mercenary whether it's women or men. I hold people to a high standard. She's willing to put herself on display for hostile, monied interests who are only interested in using her as a prop to fuel war fever so Iran can be destroyed like Libya, like Iraq. . Her "rights" won't be procured from hostile powers who bankroll tyrannies like Saud and turn countries into terrorist hotspots. The entire concept is preposterous. And slow-witted cucks like yourself fall for this cheap dog n' pony show every time, lol.

Although I don't think you are sincere come to think of it. Noone can be that gullible even in these troubled times. You're just some stunted weirdo who gets his jollies from ruining forums by turning threads into relentlessly repetitive bronie quagmires.
Bullshit
You have no empathy
None

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Bullshit
You have no empathy
None
Setanta, you are dealing with some seriously brainwashed people on this thread. That woman could burn herself like a Buddhist monk and the yahoo's would say that Trump paid her.
It is astounding that anybody would support these geriatric mullaks.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Setanta, you are dealing with some seriously brainwashed people on this thread. That woman could burn herself like a Buddhist monk and the yahoo's would say that Trump paid her.
It is astounding that anybody would support these geriatric mullaks.
That's funny considering the Saudis only recently allowed women to drive, and they still can't go anywhere without a male companion in a country where atheists are considered terrorists and Jews are banned from entering, yet yourself and Setanta support the Saudis and propagandise against Iran, where women are treated way better and Jews worship freely in their Synagogues and enjoy Kosher restaurants and markets.

In Saudi public demonstrations are banned yet in Iran they are welcomed once peaceful.

And it's others who are supposed to be brainwashed? :rolleyes:

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
That's funny considering the Saudis only recently allowed women to drive, and they still can't go anywhere without a male companion in a country where atheists are considered terrorists and Jews are banned from entering, yet yourself and Setanta support the Saudis and propagandise against Iran, where women are treated way better and Jews worship freely in their Synagogues and enjoy Kosher restaurants and markets.

In Saudi public demonstrations are banned yet in Iran they are welcomed once peaceful.

And it's others who are supposed to be brainwashed? :rolleyes:
in what universe do I support the Saudis
Show me evidence where I ever supported Saudi Arabia
Hateful rhetoric and More lies, you are a disgrace.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Is verbose this month's hasbara hotpot word that earns you extra Buckfast if you manage to use it a thousand times?

Do you know what a full stop is? A comma?

:rolleyes:
That's your best reply?
You use the prick Throbby's Buckfast argument because you have no argument. You cannot empathise with a conscientious woman in Iran. You are filled with hate and bile and it manifests itself on these forums with petty little barbs. Take a long look at yourself!

Last edited:
Setanta, you are dealing with some seriously brainwashed people on this thread. T
Yeah, we're "brainwashed" whilst you parroting the foreign policy priorities of John McCain and Glenn Beck is real conservativism, lulz.

I take no pleasure in saying this but you are what is known as a cuckservative. You sob for Iranian snowflakes thousands of miles away because cuckservative clown acts like "Glenn Beck" told you to think this way. You do know that the next rung down is, Dan, don't you? Agreeing with "Rachel Maddow". Yeah, I've seen that slow burnin' breakdown thousands of times before.

I don't want that to happen, Dan. That's why a few weeks ago I prepared a primer to help you go from the abyss of snowflake cuckservatism to the shining sun of real American conservatism. It's called the "Be Like Pat" anti-cuckservative treatment plan. It features in my sig but I'll recreate it here because people can be reluctant to take the tough medicine they sorely need.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Well, let me make my position absolutely clear for you by introducing you to some people I know:

This is John

John is a snowflake posing as a conservative.

He laps up even the flimsiest, unsourced drivel on twatter and blubs endlessly about the plight of Iranian snowflakes.

He babbles about duh mullahs and wants to bankroll non-state actors to oust that government.

The Iranian government is the most staunchest opponent of ISIS.

That's who John wants to oust.

John is stupid.

Don't be like John.

This is Pat.

Pat is an American patriot who puts his country first.

He doesn't give two figs about Iranian snowflakes gettin' a wallopin'.

He counsels against silly entanglements in Iran and counsels against regime change in Iran as that would create yet another chaos vector.

Pat thinks all the anguish directed in defence of snowflakes in Iran would be better spent closer to home, to uplift the American citizen.

Pat is smart.

Be like Pat.

This is Vlad.

Vlad is a Russian patriot who puts his country first. He's a pragmatist and does what needs to be done without sentimentality.

He's indifferent to the exact character of the Iranian system and doesn't even remark on it but respects that government is a committed and constructive partner for Russia. And both Iran and Russia enjoy excellent relations with each other.

Vlad is smart

Be like Vlad.

Don't be like John, Dan. John isn't normal.

Be more like Pat. :thumbsup: Be more like Vlad. :thumbsup:

============================================================================

Last edited: