• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is Iran undergoing Regime Change

Speaking of tadpoles a tad verbose and no sense
Was this sub literate goofball is trying to correct me on my language or something, lol?

We do need a minimum threshold of literacy for new members. That's my little contribution to the forum suggestion box. We need to weed out these blue bottle posters who are too dumb even to communicate. It's a practical question as much as anything.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
in what universe do I support the Saudis
Show me evidence where I ever supported Saudi Arabia
Hateful rhetoric and More lies, you are a disgrace.
They are so brainwashed Setanta that they compare the mad mullaks in Iran to the obese mad mullaks in Saudi. I just laugh at them really.I adise that you completely ignore them

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Yeah, we're "brainwashed" whilst you parroting the foreign policy priorities of John McCain and Glenn Beck is real conservativism, lulz.

I take no pleasure in saying this but you are what is known as a cuckservative. You sob for Iranian snowflakes thousands of miles away because cuckservative clown acts like "Glenn Beck" told you to think this way. You do know that the next rung down is, Dan, don't you? Agreeing with "Rachel Maddow". Yeah, I've seen that slow burnin' breakdown thousands of times before.

I don't want that to happen, Dan. That's why a few weeks ago I prepared a primer to help you go from the abyss of snowflake cuckservatism to the shining sun of real American conservatism. It's called the "Be Like Pat" anti-cuckservative treatment plan. It features in my sig but I'll recreate it here because people can be reluctant to take the tough medicine they sorely need.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Well, let me make my position absolutely clear for you by introducing you to some people I know:

This is John

John is a snowflake posing as a conservative.

He laps up even the flimsiest, unsourced drivel on twatter and blubs endlessly about the plight of Iranian snowflakes.

He babbles about duh mullahs and wants to bankroll non-state actors to oust that government.

The Iranian government is the most staunchest opponent of ISIS.

That's who John wants to oust.

John is stupid.

Don't be like John.

This is Pat.

Pat is an American patriot who puts his country first.

He doesn't give two figs about Iranian snowflakes gettin' a wallopin'.

He counsels against silly entanglements in Iran and counsels against regime change in Iran as that would create yet another chaos vector.

Pat thinks all the anguish directed in defence of snowflakes in Iran would be better spent closer to home, to uplift the American citizen.

Pat is smart.

Be like Pat.

This is Vlad.

Vlad is a Russian patriot who puts his country first. He's a pragmatist and does what needs to be done without sentimentality.

He's indifferent to the exact character of the Iranian system and doesn't even remark on it but respects that government is a committed and constructive partner for Russia. And both Iran and Russia enjoy excellent relations with each other.

Vlad is smart

Be like Vlad.

Don't be like John, Dan. John isn't normal.

Be more like Pat. :thumbsup: Be more like Vlad. :thumbsup:

============================================================================
It was neither accurate or funny the first time, so reposting it won't make it so.
The weather girl was right sporadic out breaks of rain and drivel emanating from the spud.
Meanwhile you damn the woman of conscience who upsets your poorly put narrative, poxy prose, I believe, is the best description of your dumps.

They are so brainwashed Setanta that they compare the mad mullaks in Iran to the obese mad mullaks in Saudi. I just laugh at them really.I adise that you completely ignore them
youngdan channeling the spirit of John McCain before he's died. Now that's some achievement.

Now be a good lad take your medicine.

Be Like Pat

That's very accurate if you exclude Syria and Iraq and several north African countries. Did your guru Kaufman send you that?
My goodness, the idiot-box has rotted your brain hasn't it? Syria was essentially attacked by Saudi/Qatari backed death squads and Iraq was turned over by the US Empire of Chaos. Iran responded to this aggression by disrupting the Empire of Chaos' attempt to surround it. Bush flagged that the end goal was Iran before the US Empire of Chaos implemented its latest round of aggression in the region.

You don't give a damn about the millions of people's lives as long as its all phrased in Bronie talk. All the chaos and misery is cool with you. One rarely see such bigots as those featured among the snowflakes.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
My goodness, the idiot-box has rotted your brain hasn't it? Syria was essentially attacked by Saudi/Qatari backed death squads and Iraq was turned over by the US Empire of Chaos. Iran responded to this aggression by disrupting the Empire of Chaos' attempt to surround it. Bush flagged that the end goal was Iran before the US Empire of Chaos implemented its latest round of aggression in the region.

You don't give a damn about the millions of people's lives as long as its all phrased in Bronie talk. All the chaos and misery is cool with you. One rarely see such bigots as those featured among the snowflakes.
You don't know what a snowflake is or you have a secret meaning all of your own.
All your verbose descriptions of the conflict can't deny Iranian mobilisation. You are going round in circles with your pseudo literate rants. But you are quite amusing spuddy.

You don't know what a snowflake is or you have a secret meaning all of your own.
All your verbose descriptions of the conflict can't deny Iranian mobilisation. You are going round in circles with your pseudo literate rants. But you are quite amusing spuddy.
You are such a turgid dumbass. If Iran sat on their hands and refused to form strategic alliances within Syria and Iraq they'd quickly be surrounded by hostile Sunni powers who detest Shias on sectarian grounds. There was already a large American army westwards in Afghanistan. Moreover the Sunni powers are clients of the US, which threatened to attack Iran in Bush's Axis of Evil speech. Bush and Saud are a pair of criminal oil baron families who want to enrich themselves on the back of the misery in the region. So Iran had to act to prevent themselves from being surrounded.

I know that reality short circuits that bronie pea-brain of yours but there you go.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
You are such a turgid dumbass. If Iran sat on their hands and refused to form strategic alliances within Syria and Iraq they'd quickly be surrounded by hostile Sunni powers who detest Shias on sectarian grounds. There was already a large American army westwards in Afghanistan. Moreover the Sunni powers are clients of the US, which threatened to attack Iran in Bush's Axis of Evil speech. Bush and Saud are a pair of criminal oil baron families who want to enrich themselves on the back of the misery in the region. So Iran had to act to prevent themselves from being surrounded.

I know that reality short circuits that bronie pea-brain of yours but there you go.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing the hatred of Sunni to Shia isn't unrequited
What's so special about the Shia heir that makes you take sides. Are you hostile to all Sunnis? Most Muslims are Sunni so that's a lot of people to hate and when you throw in the Jews you have a big job to vent it all.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing the hatred of Sunni to Shia isn't unrequited
What's so special about the Shia heir that makes you take sides. Are you hostile to all Sunnis? Most Muslims are Sunni so that's a lot of people to hate and when you throw in the Jews you have a big job to vent it all.
Iran -- as per Max's graphic -- has a track record of being a source of stability in the region. Although that wasn't the case for a few brief years after the birth of the Iranian revolution, once that revolution settled though, after the Iran-Iraq war, it resumed its traditional role as a constructive force for regional stability. Many of the Sunni states on the otherhand are complicit with the American's effort to sow chaos in the region to pursue historic sectarian grudges, geopolitical goals and to monopolise energy production within the region.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Iran -- as per Max's graphic -- has a track record of being a source of stability in the region. Although that wasn't the case for a few brief years after the birth of the Iranian revolution, once that revolution settled though, after the Iran-Iraq war, it resumed its traditional role as a constructive force for regional stability. Many of the Sunni states on the otherhand are complicit with the American's effort to sow chaos in the region to pursue historic sectarian grudges, geopolitical goals and to monopolise energy production within the region.
Spuddy spuddy spuddy
Do you actually read your own posts
You list the revolution and the Iran Iraq war and have the cheek to say it's a source for stability, if you throw in its gun running for Hezbollah then by your logic it's a shoe in for the Nobel peace prize.

Spuddy spuddy spuddy
Do you actually read your own posts
You list the revolution and the Iran Iraq war and have the cheek to say it's a source for stability, if you throw in its gun running for Hezbollah then by your logic it's a shoe in for the Nobel peace prize.
Iran was a brief source of instability for a couple of years. When the government stabilised in the late 80s, Iran resumed its role as a responsible regional actor. It's not really that hard to comprehend. Israel is a Western outpost that went Cromwell on Muslims in Palestine. Don't be flabbergasted when the Islamic world becomes antagonised by this.

I would've thought that simple piece of nuance would be understood even by you. But the pea brain short circuited even at that.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Iran was a brief source of instability for a couple of years. When the government stabilised in the late 80s, Iran resumed its role as a responsible regional actor. It's not really that hard to comprehend. Israel is a Western outpost that went Cromwell on Muslims in Palestine. Don't be flabbergasted when the Islamic world becomes antagonised by this.

I would've thought that simple piece of nuance would be understood even by you. But the pea brain short circuited even at that.
Unbelievable
Sunnis and Shias have been at each otherss throaths long before 1948
And long before there was a United States
You haven't a clue but you just spout out anti Israeli nonsense
You have a big problem there spuddy

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Lawrence Wilkerson: I Helped Sell the False Choice of War with Iraq; It’s Happening Again with Iran