1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Is the Sports Protest a New Awakening

Discussion in 'Culture & Community' started by Youngdan, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It's an NFL protest, not a sports protest. It's a poor thread title tbf.

The op seriously over reads, and basically misreads the situation.

Sports as we know it/them, are in no danger at all. Just look around the world, we're all enjoying sports left, right, and centre.

This is just a bunch of meathead nfl morons following the crowd, nothing more.

As ever, Americans think that whatever is happening in their little colony, is definitive for the world. It's really not.

Funny thing is, it's not even true for their own colony- the baseball playoffs, and the total ignoring of this phony protest by MLB, should really be an indicator.

Lets go RedSox!

2. OP
    Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Black baseball players are almost as scarce as hen's teeth

3. OP
    Youngdan

NBA Orders Players To Stand For The National Anthem

The basketball world, which has black players of course, is very fearful of having it's just as dumb players destroy it as well. The reason it is focused on the NFL of course is that the basketball season and the hockey season are not to begin for another few days or weeks. If there are protests then their already sinking viewership will fall further.

All in all, sports here I believe has peaked. Now obviously Europe is as always behind the US. The typical fan there is far dumber than here and that is pretty dumb. There the donkeys will sell the potato patch in order to go to Japan to see a soccer match. The poor yobs can't even understand that they are deluded suckers.

The delusion of Europe will be marveled at when it is viewed at a future date. It will seem incomprehensible. That of course is the hallmark of a mania or hysteria.

A perfect example of this stupidity was the McGregor fight. I meet nobody here now that does not agree that it was just a fix, that netted about 400 million dollars. As part of this Awakening, I had one man tell me that he now realizes that Clay did not actually hit Liston at all when the KO was called.That is referred to as the Phantom Punch

The realization is settling in here that sports is all a scam

4. Ire-land

5. Ire-land

6. Ire-land

Gotta love the lefties now going after ESPN for suspending Hill, it’s just fantastic to see them fighting eachother. Maybe people will start to realize that these fascists are insatiable.

———

Al Sharpton Protests ESPN Executive Offices in NYC, ESPN Headquarters Also Protested After Jem

"There simply aren’t enough ironic illustrations, to adequately express what has happened to ESPN this week. The network that has become a bastion of left-wing media activism, was protested by two different groups of leftists, angry at ESPN for suspending an activist journalist that they should have fired a month ago."

Al Sharpton Protests ESPN Executive Offices in NYC, ESPN Headquarters Also Protested After Jemele Hill Suspension - Breitbart

7. OP
    Youngdan

8. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

The very fact that the brainwashed fans bought into it in the first place shows them up with their poor judgement. Only for some Darkies not behaving themselves, they would be blissfully, slavishly following "their" team of outsiders bused from other counties and cities pretending to give a damn about the fans. What are the ex-fans going to take up? High culture? Reading Shakespeare? I seriously doubt it.

9. OP
    Youngdan

They are going to be unhappy.

10. Ire-land

There’s no way back for the nfl, I don’t think. It’s 70% black too, so it’s a little ironic these millionaires see themselves as such victims, or MLK wannabes more like. The fear of losing their paychecks is getting them back in line now, though it's likely too late.

The blacks in America seem determined to segregate the country again for some reason, and I suppose it all goes back to Barry and his race baiting in the name of equality.

America will be just fine without the nfl, but this lot will be nowhere without America.

11. OP
    Youngdan

Montage: As NFL Ratings Plummet, Roger Goodell Develops Odd Verbal Tic

The viewership is down 20% almost from 2015. I have no doubt but that these fools will keep digging the hole deeper. This imo is not a once off thing and it will shortly be back to normal. This is a seachange in people. They are saying, To Hell with them, more fool I to watch them. (and pay)

12. OP
    Youngdan

NFL HELL: Several Stadiums Nearly Empty As Anthem Protest Backlash Rolls Into Week 7 (PHOTOS)

It is almost at the stage now that the NFL is screwed. The stadiums are nearly empty as alot of the people in attendence are season ticket holders and they have paid a lot of money.As the weather gets closer there will be even less.

This is just the beginning, it will spread to other sports as the insanity of sports is more recognized. It is a total disaster for cable companies and the broadcasters themselves also.
    I love it.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.