1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Islam

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Ire-land, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Vivalla Mosque in Orebro, Sweden burned down during the night.
    A 20-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of aggravated arson.
    No political or religious motives are suspected to be behind the incident, police said during a press conference.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/p37K6/fullt-utvecklad-moskebrand-i-orebro

Bit odd that they came out and said no political or religious motives are suspected.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Kershaw

Zameer Ghumra 'told boys to kill anyone insulting Islam'

Two schoolboys said a man accused of encouraging terrorism told them "you had to kill" anyone who insulted their religion, a court has heard.
    One boy said Zameer Ghumra, 38, from Leicester, supported so-called Islamic State and showed him beheading videos.

Nottingham Crown Court heard the pharmacist believed in a "very, very, very extreme" form of Islam.

The jury heard Mr Ghumra, who denies the terrorist charge, said the two boys were making "a false allegation".

Mr Ghumra, of Haringworth Road, is accused of disseminating "terrorist propaganda" in the form of a graphic Twitter video on his mobile phone, between January 2013 and September 2014.

In a police interview played to the court, the younger child said: "He put us on Twitter. He told us to follow whoever he followed. He was following ISIS and really bad people."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-41403575

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Kershaw

Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations

Within 40 years, given current demographic trends, the white population in France and the rest of old Europe will recede, creating a Muslim majority, a French researcher says.

Charles Gave, an economist, fund manager and political commentator, published his conclusions this month on the webpage of his think tank, Institute des Libertes. He writes of the “disappearance of the European populations” as native populations shrink and Muslims continue to exhibit a robust fertility rate.

Mr. Gave, president of Gavekal Research, acknowledges that his decidedly unpolitically correct view may bring him scorn and possibly censorship. The political left generally protects Islam from criticism. In the U.S., President Obama consistently defended Islam and mocked Christians for their criticism.

The paper, titled “The White Plague,” is dangerous, Mr. Gave said, “for my personal respectability and my chance to be heard in our beautiful democracy.”

The financier draws his conclusion from demographics. He assesses France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. France’s population today is 67 million. Unlike the U.S., France does not conduct a census on ethnic origin, but based on outside polling, some researchers, including Mr. Gave, believe the French population is already 10 percent Muslim, with 6.7 million people.

France’s official birthrate is 1.9 per woman, but Mr. Gave’s calculations put the native rate at 1.4. Overall, the European birthrate is a low 1.6 per woman.

Mr. Gave extrapolates those numbers, a declining white population and a growing Muslim population, and concludes that France will have a Muslim majority by 2057.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/

4. Kershaw

Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishment'

Chinese authorities are reportedly stepping up their campaign against Muslims in the north-western region of Xinjiang.

According to sources in the region, officials have been warning neighbourhoods and mosques that ethnic minority Muslim families are being forced to hand in religious items including the Koran and prayer mats.

They face severe punishment if they are discovered.

According to Radio Free Asia, reports have emerged from Kashgar, Hotan and other regions of similar practices starting last week.

The spokesman for the exile World Uyghur Congress group, Dilxat Raxit said they received a notification saying that every single ethnic Uyghur must hand in any Islam-related items from their own home.

Copies of the Koran and related items must be handed into the government authorities, and there are will be notices being broadcast via WeChat, China's most popular social media app.

According to local officials, Xinjiang authorities earlier this year, began removing all Korans published more than five years ago due to extremist content.

The Korans were taken as part of the 'Three Illegals and One Item' campaign that was underway in Xinjiang, which is against 'illegal' religious items owned by mostly Muslim Uyghurs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

They don't fuck around, do they.

Tadhg Gaelach and Myles O'Reilly like this.
  5. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

Kershaw likes this.
  6. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

What's your go? Genuine question, are you a wind up merchant, or do you see the lunacy?

maxflinn, GodsDog and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Greenwald is correct of course. In the 20th century it's the atheist warlords that have topped the death toll charts. If you don't regard life as sacred, there's no limit to how many you can kill.

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Kershaw

A Myanmar beauty queen has been disqualified from a major international pageant just days before she was scheduled to compete after she released a video statement that blames the ongoing crisis in Rakhine State on the insurgency led by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army

Being the representative of Myanmar, formally Burma, to compete in the Miss Grand International pageant, is a great honour for me. The unique nature of this pageant is that it encourages the contestants to promote peace. Therefore, it is only natural that, it is expected of me by the public to voice my opinion and concerns about the recent violence and massacre happened in the Rakhine State of my country.

When one is addressing the plight of the people, one should do so only as a human being, not as someone who is belonging to a race or a religion. And I am doing just that since the seriousness of the suffering of a fellow human being is the same regardless of their faith or nationality.

Accordingly, I must impress upon the universal fact that, there should be a zero tolerance towards any terrorist act, especially those acts committed against innocent civilian population, including women and children. Although the recent escalation of violence started, when ARSA jihadist terrorist organisation initiated attacks on government security and immigration personnels in October last year, it is learned that later the carnage has been extended towards the civilians.Their actions may have been motivated by their own fundamentalist beliefs but I truly think that the purpose of each and every religion should be to stop violence and promote peace.

The attacks of the caliphate style movement carried out in last month by ARSA, the so called Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army, are already out of proportion, but it is even more unfortunat that they, and their powerful supporters behind them, have administered a more or less successful media campaign, so that harbingers of terror and violence themselves are now seemed as if they are the oppressed.

The senior advisor at the US Institute of Peace, Priscilla Clapp mentioned last week that this movement of terrorist militants came from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and it came through Bangladesh. I would like to humbly request the governments of these countries to help us bring perpetrators to a stop. Ms. Priscilla Clapp's remark may sound different from what you are usually hearing these days in media. The fact that she is able to make fair and correct assessment is because she has been in Myanmar many times, including for years as Chief of Mission at the American Embassy.

The only way to clarify the situation is to have the international community come to Myanmar and witness the situation with impartial eyes. I am confident that the wisdom of the international community would quell the falsehood. There may be some elements in the Rakhine State who would wish to render the region unable to be visited, so that our friends around the world not discover the truth. This, however, further shows how dishonest the extremist militants have become.

Therefore I would like to invite everyone to come to my country and see the situation for themselves.

Shwe Eain Si

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

From what I can see. Its all politics/trade. No one gives a bollix about whats going on there, only reason they are getting their squawk box's to squeal about Myanmar is it suits certain western actors.

Kyaukpyu - Wikipedia
    China's $10 billion strategic project in Myanmar sparks local ire
    China’s New Silk Road plan: What’s in it for Myanmar?
    China’s New Silk Road Is Getting Muddy | Foreign Policy China’s New Silk Road Is Getting Muddy
    Myanmar to support Silk Road, BCIM
    Djibouti, Myanmar and Sri Lanka anchor China’s Maritime Silk Road

They're pissed about the direction Myanmar went, they see it as betrayal picking china over them, so they got their freedom fighters to start shooting up the place.
    Myanmar: 71 dead in militant attacks on police, border posts
    The military pushed back.
    Play with fire ye get burnt. Just another set of idiot proxy forces that will be left out in the cold when their usefulness is over.

10. Anglophile

Guys guys guys! I haven't seen a lot of people like me on TV. So I decided to start killing innocent people, and rape sex slaves!

[​IMG]

11. Kershaw

Great argument for keeping them out of the country altogether.

12. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

UNBELIEVABLE!!

We've been shortlisted for a @socialworkaward:

Rotherham Council in line to be social work employer of the year | Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council #SWA17

The response was scathing!! :

13. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Lol. the CIA are still running "Radio Free Asia?"

maxflinn likes this.
  14. Anglophile

15. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

No surprises you are so anti corbyn since he speaks out against your masters in Israel.
    Where is your proof she said that? All you can post is a horrible photo of her.

Put up or shut up you silly person

And of course you hate Richard Dawkins and try to drag him into this because amongst others he has politely and publicly ripped the stupid religious fundamentalists in Israel a new asshole many times.

If you can't engage without always slipping all your various anti zionist whipping boys into every conversation completely off topic then don't post

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    maxflinn likes this.
  16. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It was reported by loads of mainstream sources.

Obviously the fake news outlets you get your info from like the Guardian etc didn't report it.

MP shares tweet saying abuse victims should 'shut their mouths for good of diversity' | Metro News

Labour MP shares post telling abuse victims to 'shut up' | Daily Mail Online

Corbyn's key ally shared post telling Rotherham sex victims to 'shut mouths for diversity'

17. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

She is clearly a twisted and dangerous individual and if Corbyn has any sense he will remove her before she does any more damage. It's the likes of her that will keep the disastrous Tories in power for a very long time.

Anglophile and Ire-land like this.
  18. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Where?

19. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Unbelievable given your stance on Isreal

20. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sweet, I’ve been trying to form a stance on Israel.

What is it?

maxflinn likes this.