1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Islam

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Ire-land, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You are confused

2. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I'm not the one confused here, trust me.

maxflinn likes this.
  3. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Difficult to trust you to be fair

4. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

Islamists are jihadists.

They want sharia and a caliphate.

They don't have any interest in democracy....

Olli Rehn likes this.
  5. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This has been debunked:

Naz Shah - Wikipedia

In August 2017, Shah shared and liked a post tweeted from a parody account of newspaper columnist Owen Jones. The post read "Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity". Shah later deleted the share and unliked the post, describing her tweet as a "genuine accident" and apologised for any offence caused.

GodsDog and Ire-land like this.
  6. OP
    Ire-land

Whatever the reasons, joking about something as depraved and horrific as young girls being gang raped exposes her own depravity, as well as the general depravity of the lot of them. The fact that it originated from that moronic piece of self righteous excrement, Jones, makes it all the more telling.

7. maxflinn

It didn't come from Jones. It came from someone who set up a fake Twitter account, purporting to be Jones.

Her explanation was that she liked and retweeted it without reading it, as far as I can gather.

8. OP
    Ire-land

Ah, i see. I read it that it was his parody account.

Tbh, that might make it even worse for her because it looks then like she just fell for the bait and got snared. Liking and retweeting without reading it? Do you buy that?

maxflinn likes this.
  9. maxflinn

Actually I'm not sure if it was a fake account or one he uses for parody.

Either way I don't see the woman supporting child sexual abuse on purpose. So yes I do believe she's innocent of doing so.

10. OP
    Ire-land

Have you seen the reactions of the wives of the savages who were convicted? Blaming the girls and calling them whores? Or the general attitude starting to form about white girls within the European Muslim world? Or the crimes against them that are becoming almost commonplace?

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she agreed with that tweet on some base level. That she'd regret exposing that belief, I don’t doubt she regrets. The fact that she thought it was coming from Jones would explain her comfort in sharing it, as it was coming from a team member.

Her best defense is that she thought it was a bad joke making fun of extremists, and even then, it’s pretty sad. The fact that she’s saying she didn’t read it at all, to me shows she’s lying.

maxflinn likes this.
  11. maxflinn

If she shares any of the beliefs of the raping scum and their wives from Rotherham then she should be immediately thrown out of the Labour party, and I think she would be if she did..

I don't know if on some base level she does. I doubt she would intentionally make it public if she did. So I would give her the benefit of the doubt here.

12. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

You've been conned into becoming a critic of Corbyn Tadhg

13. GodsDog

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  14. OP
    Ire-land

The fact the they were allowed to continue doing what they were doing for so long, with the knowledge of the British establishment, shows that it was accepted on some level. And it’s still going on, as new cases are exposed fairly frequently. This has to be emboldening them, as well changing the general public attitude. Whether we like it or not, we’re all becoming used to this stuff.

I’d like to think that none of this stuff was happening, and I’d like to think she wouldn’t be so indifferent to these girls, but at this stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just fine with it. Her sharing it is weird, but there’s a change in the air, and if she thought Jones was sharing it, and if she’d had a few glasses of wine, I could see her giving it a lash.

15. GodsDog

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the tory backroom dirty tricks brigade are behind this viral attack on Labour party members.

Those fuckers happily support killing thousands of poor people worldwide so they certainly don't give a shit about a few poor girls being systematically raped

16. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

What do you mean debunked?

If a White MP had liked a similar post about Muslims and then when uproar ensued claimed it was an accident that that would be the end of the matter?

17. TheWexfordInn

Somehow I doubt that if the tweet had been made by a member of the Conservative party 1922 committee about Muslims or Northern Ireland Nationalists that you would be equally willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after he retracted it following a phone call from Conservative Head Office after the Press heard out about it.

18. TheWexfordInn

They were shortlisted for an award of being the best social worker employer of the year. Nothing whatsoever to do with their performance in the field of Social Work but instead was for their success in pissing away taxpayers money offering better payment packages and conditions than anyone else which they had to after a mass staff walk out after the chaos in their administration when a Government report highlighted the mass rape that was occurring in the town.

Meanwhile the one local Politician who came out of this looking good out of the sordid afair the Rotherham MP Sarah Campion was forced out of her job as shadow equalises minister by Corbyn for being the one prominent Labour Party MP who complained out loud about the mass rape of local White girls that Muslims were committing in her constituency.

Kershaw likes this.
  19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sorry Mr Flynn but I don't know how its been debunked. The only thing that was debunked was that Jones didn't write the tweet but that's not what we're discussing.

We're discussing the fact that Shah retweeted it.

20. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

If it's not the 'Tory Conspiracy', it's the 'Jewish Conspiracy'!!!!

:rofl:

Olli Rehn likes this.