1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Israeli warplanes launch airstrike near Damascus, Syria – reports

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by Kershaw, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

All lies
    You know that Iran and Hezbollah are aligned right?
    You do know that?
    They are both Shia.
    Should Israel allow Iran further arm Hezbollah?

When the PA and Israel are inching toward peace talks you want to arm Hezbollah.
    Is that the new BdS narrative now?
    Your BdS is so irrelevant right now since the developments in Gaza.
    You and the faithful are turning toward Syria you now support Assad you couldn't make it up.

2. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This is the last time I will explain
    I am not a member of any BDS group. but I do believe in peaceful protest like BDS.

Israel should keep her nose out of her neighbours affairs. If they keep on interfering and attacking like they have been doing then no one will feel sorry for them when war breaks out. It will be all Israel's fault .

Lebanon and Hezbollah don't want war but they do need to protect themselves from Israel's aggression.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    dwayne likes this.
  3. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

How do you explain the arms shipments from Iran
    Lebanon needs protection from Hezbollah if anything.
    BdS are not peaceful they are a sinister movement who are hell bent on the destruction of Israel which would, if the absurd BdS were listened to, be a bloodbath.
    The reason no reasonable people pay any heed to the ravings of the sinister BdS is that reasonable people look to real solutions, why do you you think they target "artistes"? These guys need a pet cause and haven't a clue what's going on.

PlantationWatch likes this.
  4. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New

well said brother

5. kalipa44

There is nothing sinister about BDS yet you seem terrified of them and have blown them up to be some sort of bogey man . You say they are not listened to so why the constant lies about and mentions of them ?

I don't believe you met anyone involved with BDS. They probably told you that to fool you :)

dwayne likes this.
  6. kalipa44

What part do you agree with ?

7. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

I have met several musicians that are named on the BdS website as signed up BdSers their names are there for all to see
    They hadn't a clue about the region other than the BdS movement existed
    BdS are an influencer to the feeble minded and the left. Omar "Bagman" is living it up while you lot lap up everything says. J3 dosent boycott Isreal he LIVES there he availed of the University system, it's just other people that the leader of the sinister BdS wants to actually boycott Isreal.
    He like you is apoplectic that the PA and Isreal are inching towards talks. Talks that may well mean peace. The alternative which the BdS are advocating is the dismantling of Israel and mass bloodshed. Sure won't it only be Jews that will be slaughtered and aren't they well used to it? I wonder if, in the event the world and the Israelis lost leave of their senses, the BdS got their way would the number of dead Jews be more than in the holocaust.
    A sinister and hate filled group and anti peace, that's the BdS.

8. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

In the immediate years prior to the Syrian conflict Israel was not bombing targets in Damascus.
    They only began when the Islamists tried to oust the democratically elected Government.
    Rubbing their hands with glee, they saw an opportunity to kick Syria when it was down and began bombing the military whilst they were fighting ISIS.
    Typical, disgusting, low-life trait of the Zionists.
    Why do they never hit ISIS or Al Nusra, some of them control border checkpoints leading into and out of Israel....100 metres from IDF soldiers.

kalipa44 likes this.
  9. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

I think you're befuddled or deliberately making stuff up.
    Isis sought to set up a Caliphate across Iraq and Syria despite who was ruling either
    It's not Isreal's job to protect the Syrian government.
    You are deliberately ignoring, despite being informed several times, this fact that Iran and Hezbollah took advantage of the conflict to tool up the terrorist organisation and Israel bombed these arms dumps, convoys and Iranian military installations. Now you have been told this many many times but you either don't understand or care or do understand and just want to misrepresent, a side effect of blind hatred.

Further examples of your befuddlement would by advocating attacking others in Syria because they are more evil but not a present danger to Israel
    You need to get yourself checked out gawson.

10. dwayne

dwayne Member

Captainshill4jew :blewit:

11. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Hilarious how do you think them up

You wee monkey

12. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

The Zionist colonial project was founded by terrorists, incredibly nasty ones who butchered not only British civilians but Arab and Jewish ones as well. Hezbollah while they have carried out the odd terrorist attack in the past cannot be considered terrorists as such unlike Irgun and the Stern gang. Particularly in the Middle East but also in Europe Hezbollah has the great admiration of very many Christians. My husband who as I said before is in no way an extremist has great admiration for them. They are a cause of stability and harmony in the region at the moment unlike others that I could mention.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    El Chaval., kalipa44 and dwayne like this.
  13. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

This is 2017
    Hezbollah have been stockpiling weapons to use against Israel
    But Israel found out and dealt with it
    Are you supportive of Hezbollah having the capability of bombing Israeli cities?
    The odd terrorist attack would number in the hundreds at least.
    However you at least acknowledged they were terrorists

Anglophile likes this.
  14. dwayne

dwayne Member

The biggest terrorist state and people in the World are Zionist Israel

15. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

Syria and Russia still very quiet about the attack, all the same.....:rolleyes:

The Israeli top guns always do the biz.:cool:

16. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Really ?
    Don't know if your ever perused google maps but it's a really tiny place

17. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

That's not just as funny given your choice of language

18. SwordOfStCatherine

They gave the Zionists a very bloody nose in 2006 in a very impressive way. Look the Zionists have the card of the Samson Option so you lads are safe essentially safe however yes I support Hezbollah having the most military capacity possible- if they can terrify Zionists in the USA and UK into stop destabilizing the Middle East than that would be brilliant.

No I didn't acknowledge that they are terrorists, they have carried out some terrorist actions, but the UVF or Irgun they are not.

kalipa44 and dwayne like this.
  19. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Hello!

You want them armed and have the ability to terrorise Zionists in the UK and the USA
    That's terrorism right there lady

With all your floury language you really lack cop on and common sense or comprehension

YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM AND YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGED IT AGAIN

20. SwordOfStCatherine

The Samson doctrine is terrorism par excellence lad- if I support terrorism by your logic, how much more do you support it?

kalipa44 likes this.