1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Jared Taylor speaks at Comhrá in Dublin

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Jared Taylor speaks on the subject of a "World-wide Brotherhood of Europeans" at a conference hosted by Comhrá in Dublin

2. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Banned Battle Royale

3. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I would have liked to go and hear Mr Taylor speak. Whoever Chomra are fair play to them for bringing him over.

4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

They must have a bit of money behind them anyway - which is a very good thing.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  5. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Its a good video and he is eloquent. Hes spot on, the agenda is being pushed through the media and its primary source is the US.

I understand the european thing, nice and all, but where is the talker on ireland as a distinct culture and history etc.. :)
    As he said its countries like Poland, Hungary etc.. that are standing up to this, and its at the national/country level you need to a respond as. The Irish have a long history.

Otherwise its a good primer for people, and again with so little discussion out there its good to see in Ireland.

These must be very under the radar, or am i looking in the wrong place ?, even that youtube site is empty.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It would appear so Tadgh. They'd have had to pay for his flights, hotel, fee (the man has to earn a living) and rent the conference room. That'd come to a tidy sum.

7. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

Considering his reputation (the man is a lightning rod), I'm surprised he flew under the radar of the Republic's Thought Police.

SwordOfStCatherine and Kershaw like this.
  8. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Good video, thanks for sharing.

Kershaw likes this.
  9. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

If you talk to a Boer, a real one who isn't ashamed of his or hers heritage they will tell you that they are not European but African which true. I love the Boers but they are not a European people, "Rhodesians" on the other hand are European but not a particularly nice type. Though a lot of Americans look the same as us their thought processes are radically different, yes this is a lot less the case in Dixie where Jared Taylor comes from, however that is just the reality. The Byzantine cultural sphere (Greece, Bulgaria, Russia, etc) is also sometimes a very different thing to Western Europe and I'm not saying that as a bad thing, I actually use Eastern Christian prayers a lot in terms of my personal piety and am gently persuading my husband on the idea of us moving to Russia which I love, but just something that is. I'm in the process of befriending a Russian student here and she finds the West utterly alien (that said she is a bit of an Ultra, however the Russian Ultras are correct in thinking that the Ruling Elites at least of the West HATE them and are out to destroy them).

10. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Thanks, for the response, interesting as always.

On the Boers, they were too nice and are paying the price for that now.

Not sure what your saying on america, no one is like america, but we have a lot of people in ireland who have a very basterdised culture, with a lot of americanisms in there. We have all been infected.

Byzantine cultural sphere,.. Is this not a christian sphere, where they are all christian and this is what binds them ? Putin has put the orthodox church as front and centre in Russia.
    The west has replaced god with mammon, which is inherently selfish and of the individual.

If your saying there isnt a european identity that is of any use, which we can use to unite ?, i agree.
    I dont think people here are that interested in even a celtic identity, any europe unity people talk is of some EU monetary one.

However anything that can help people in europe unite on some level i still see as a good thing, but i didnt hear anything of use that can be applied here or in europe for that matter.

My question is the same as the last video of his posted here. What does he have to say that is specific to helping the Irish against the destruction of its heritage and a path out of this bastardised culture.

The only response out of this mess that i can see is a combination of nationalism and religion. This is why i see poland as still strong, it has rejected the west's degeneracy by a combined effort from church and state. Russia is on a similar path. Now maybe this is because these same countries came out of communism, or maybe its the version of religion, or maybe its genetic, or a history of violence that is still raw, im not sure.

Myself I dont see anything right now that will matter for the west that does not involve money/pensions/dole, eg the economy will decide.

11. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

12. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New Member

I personally dont identify as 'european' and never will , I dont like federalism nor the EU , I'm Irish and Irish alone , the biggest threat facing Ireland is Americanisation by US corporations who then have the neck to tell us how to vote in referendums ... e.g marriage referendum .. Google , twitter and ebay , furthermore these corporations are brainwashing irish people with liberal propaganda and have the cheek to hire mostly foreign workers and lobby our government for more and more migration

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

One thing that Taylor says that is ridiculous is the Europe is where-ever Europeans are. This is patently false. America will never be Europe. Nor will anywhere else - except Europe. Taylor feels he needs to say this, as the European colonists in America are newcomers there, and, unlike the Native Americans who have been there for thousands of years, they are still alien to the soil of America.

PlantationWatch likes this.