• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Garbage.

Stop telling me how to insult you properly- you look ridiculous :D

There it is underneath in Wiki- the Nazi soundbyte is merely an "other" variant...

Anyway, people use these Terms all the time online- I've even copied the Term "Untermenschen" from P.ie as a poster there used it about muggers etc.

When I use the word "Cabal" I'm hardly a Israelite too then am I? :)

Never, ever forget that it was me that posted the 1st Thread in Praise of Jewish People in Ireland :)

We need to get over ourselves here Ollie- you & I have more to offer the site than insulting each other.

I've seen a number of your posts lately that I actually agree with.

It's particularly incongruous of us to insult each other on my "Wee small hours" Thread as it's purely for chilling & sharing thoughts.

Let's move on from the Insult Trading. :)

Subhuman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look up subhuman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Subhuman means "less than human". It can refer to:
Biology[edit]

Music[edit]

Other[edit]

• A measure of progress in artificial intelligence, denoting worse performance than most humans
  • Humanoid, any being whose body structure resembles that of a human
  • Last Man, the antithesis to the Übermensch in Nietzschean philosophy
  • Slave, a person who is under the control of another
  • Untermensch, a term from early eugenics and Nazi racial ideology for an "inferior human being"
  • Subhuman (film), a 2005 thriller film.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhuman

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Oh & don't forget- as I stated 2 weeks ago, I've a Thread coming up about Leon Uris- the Zionist who was good to Ireland but bad to Palestine. :)

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
I am sorry- but I never hear a word like this in daily conversations- neither at work nor in the media. You very very clearly show and admit that you are a nazi !
Just in case you missed the warning a Moderator gave earlier;

Please be civil to each other, or posters will be thread banned.
Calling someone a Nazi is something that we consider uncivil, please use a better choice of words in future as not to offend others, thanks.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
Political Irish
That's why we need world government,world parliament and to abolish money.Any day now happy campers.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I dont really care about History in this instance Tadhg. Yes I understand a Zionist movement influences the world, but no more than any other power hungry cartel. Ask the average Rapefugee if he cares about the Zionist plan, they couldn't give a shyte. Whatever the Zionist plan is or was we now must unite as a European People and defeat the invasion of Muslims into Europe.
That's a fair point from this cheeky c*nt. Tadgh why the fukk would the Jews want Muslims to gain control anywhere? They hate them more than the Nazis did!

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
A cheeky barbaric savage like you wouldn't have anywhere near the intelligence to cop on to why.

I knew the second you replied to in the Viewer Index that you wouldn't be able to comprehend the Ziomatrix.

Not just a "wrong one" but a dirty little self important, dumb "wrong one"...

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Even fukkin stupider!
I told you the whole thing is Zio- Orchastrated.
I wouldn't have to defend myself were it not for the Zios.
Grasp that!
Fucking grasp that!!!
Good Lord. Thank God we have Tadgh or else we'd have to rely on intellectual masterpieces like this to explain sh1t :frown: