• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Jordan Peterson pulled up on Solzhenitsyn's views on the Jewish Question.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Ossian did you agree with the Limerick pogrom?
It wasn't a pogrom. Father John Creagh was actually a brilliant Priest who stuck up for Christ's poor against their enemies whether they were Gaels, English or Jewish. Yeah I know that "The Occidental Observer" is obsessive and one sided on the Jewish question but here are the actual facts about the supposed pogrom;

The Limerick “pogrom”: Creating Jewish victimhood

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I lived among them in Israel for a while and yes individually some are sound but at the end of the day they know what team their on whereas most Goys don't even realize there's a game on. This video just came out featuring the SPLC at 3 minutes 10 she admits to an "Elders of the Protocols of Zion" type conspiracy. They hate us and want us gone.
I'm well aware that there is a problem with well resourced fanatical "Liberal" Jews who see historic Christian Civilization as inherently evil and act out of that belief accordingly. The whole push towards war with Russia in the United States which thankfully has receded I'm pretty certain came from this.

Wnoa

1) The crack down on Christianity and Nationalism has been a combined attack, has been the default since ww2.
The Impact of Science on Society - Wikiquote The Impact of Science on Society (1952) is a book written by Bertrand Russell.
The nations which at present increase rapidly should be encouraged to adopt the methods by which, in the West, the increase of population has been checked. Educational propaganda, with government help, could achieve this result in a generation. There are, however, two powerful forces opposed to such a policy: one is religion, the other is nationalism. I think it is the duty of all who are capable of facing facts to realize, and to proclaim, that opposition to the spread of birth control, if successful, must inflict upon mankind the most appalling depth of misery and degradation, and that within another fifty years or so.

2) MacDonald might be too one sided but Peterson is the opposite and tbh dangerous.
Kevin B. MacDonald - Wikipedia
MacDonald's most controversial claim is that a suite of traits which he attributes to Jews, including higher-than-average verbal intelligence and ethnocentricism,
have culturally evolved to enhance the ability of Jews to out-compete non-Jews for resources.
MacDonald believes this advantage has been used by a number of Jews to advance Jewish group interests and end potential antisemitism by either deliberately or inadvertently undermining the power of the European-derived Christian majorities in the Western world.[8][9][10]

The group which is cohesive, within the primary group which isnt, will clean up. Even more so if the primary group promotes the individual by default and is ignorant of the threat.
The elites have used smaller groups, if they can, to herd/bleed/deflect the primary group. These can be soup takers, invaders etc...

In the past people understood this, and when the elites themselves became compromised by these smaller groups, the backlash tended to be servere, or when they wanted a scapegoat, repeat.
Now the elites themselves seem compromised by these smaller groups or dont realise/care about any negative effects.
It been called, by some, the Jewish century (the description for that book is good) for a reason and if you want to be dominated by smaller groups, keep your borders open and think of yourself as an individual/global citizen like a good goyim/fool.

But this goes for any group imported on mass, the Romani/Nigerians etc.. are no different. The Jews are just a lot better at it, far more cohesive as a group, and have a long history of it.
If you want your in-group to survive, you should be controlling your broders and defending them, otherwise your going to get wiped out as a group, this is how the world has always worked.

The jews in Israel understand this. The jews are primary believers in the concept of race/ethnicity, and will have no problem steping over you, and in an anglo/american dominated world which has pushed the dog eat darwinism as a default moral code, this will be celebrated at the top.

In Israel they are building walls and creating prisons for those they consider different to them. We in response are selling each other out as fast as we can.
I dont think my in-group wants to survive. That's the difference between us and them, they have survival of their group at the fore of their thinking, we as citizens of the world will step over our neighbor just so we can virtue signal our disapproval of xyz in the next country.

Without this cohesiveness, the vast majority of your in group will end up as mulatto mutt mix with no identity, dominated over by a purebred elite, like Brazil.
Which they are pushing across the media. A great place for the smaller cohesive groups to thrive in between the slaves and the ruling class of xyz. Maybe Egypt is a better example.

Anyone pushing otherwise, either benefits from your ignorance, or is ignorant themselves.
If you think being a individual and a citizen of the world is the goal, you already think like a slave.

This is not hard to understand, and I do not see a reason why someone like Peterson cannot get this across in a form that is easier to swallow, which is his job these days as a talking head.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
The people of the Jewish race, being of foreign extraction, first of all do not belong on the island of Ireland, but also tend to lean toward detrimental political views. They have tended to be against any form of aristocratic rule in Occidental civilisation. In Finance, they have traditionally committed usury on a grand scale and tend to get a stranglehold on the financial sectors of the countries which are the least anti-Jewish, for instance the United States of America. Not to mention that Jews literally refer to us as Goyim in their religious texts, which is probably the reason Martin Luther wrote On the Jews and their Lies.

If it only rested on the fact that the presence of Jews tends to lead to a more "progressive" society, then that would be enough, but as it is there is something deeply sinister about their race, indeed highly detrimental to the prosperity of the Irish nation-state.

Correct a chara, a large Jewish colony in any European society has the effect of undermining that society. The Jewish colony will use all its powers and considerable wealth to overturn the native laws and make them more suited to their own liking. Generally, this will take the form of alienating the Native from enjoying the privilege of being a Native in his or her Native land. The result is Liberalism - where a man born in Papua New Guinea has just as much right to live and work - and indeed be Taoiseach of Ireland - as a man to the manor born.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
How is Monarchy unworkable? It was in place for longer than Liberalism has been.

A good monarchy is always to be preferred to Liberal democracy. A genuine monarchy, by its nature, preserves the racial integrity of a society. We see that the Windsors can no longer be called a genuine Royal Family, as they are admitting the blood of other races into their line. And that's not to say anything again black people. I would be just as against an African Royal Family admitting European or Asian blood into their line.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
A good monarchy is always to be preferred to Liberal democracy. A genuine monarchy, by its nature, preserves the racial integrity of a society. We see that the Windsors can no longer be called a genuine Royal Family, as they are admitting the blood of other races into their line. And that's not to say anything again black people. I would be just as against an African Royal Family admitting European or Asian blood into their line.
They were never a genuine Royal Family, they were always a sick joke.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Ossian did you agree with the Limerick pogrom?

The so called Limerick Pogrom was really just a bit of window breaking and rough words. There was a lot worse going on between Catholics and Protestants at the time - and since. It has been inflated out of all proportion because the free state elites love to imagine themselves as having the same problems as London or New York - or even fashionable Saint Petersburg. Limerick was a deeply impoverished city, and the British Régime planted a load of Polish Jewish immigrants in the place. It wasn't long till half the town was in debt to Jewish moneylenders. Well, I'd ask were the attacks against random Jews - or just against the moneylenders? And if they were just against the moneylenders can we say it was an anti-Jewish event at all? Maybe it was a sort of anti-bankster protest - which we badly need in our own day and age.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
The so called Limerick Pogrom was really just a bit of window breaking and rough words. There was a lot worse going on between Catholics and Protestants at the time - and since. It has been inflated out of all proportion because the free state elites love to imagine themselves as having the same problems as London or New York - or even fashionable Saint Petersburg. Limerick was a deeply impoverished city, and the British Régime planted a load of Polish Jewish immigrants in the place. It wasn't long till half the town was in debt to Jewish moneylenders. Well, I'd ask were the attacks against random Jews - or just against the moneylenders? And if they were just against the moneylenders can we say it was an anti-Jewish event at all? Maybe it was a sort of anti-bankster outburst - which we badly need in our own day and age.
Father John Creagh was a fiery enemy of all of the enemies of Christ's poor whatever their ethnicity.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Yes, that article certainly gives a side of the story that the Régime keeps hidden.
The major problem in Ireland is self-hating Gaels like Toland and Emily Davison over on the other place. I don't know what to do about them- I can reason with you and ordinary Irish Southern Catholics easily but their thinking processes are just to alien to me. These people though to an objective observer are always looking for an excuse to paint people like your mum as scumbags. The Priest in question was kicked out of Ireland just as the vast majority of Priests suspected of being Provie sympathizers during the Troubles were.