• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Leftism, The Left, Cultural Marxism, "Actual" Marxism and the Alt-Right

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Hope not Hate infiltrated the Alt-Right, secretly video recorded Greg Johnson who had up until now managed not to have his photo published.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html

You'd really have to wonder about any movement that would let a gobshite like that run riot in it with his camera. I think it's a general problem with Septics - they have no sense of internal discipline. Even the CIA is a rag bag these days.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish
Thankfully the Hamas have appeared to call elections
A united Palestinian people can be in a position to negotiate a peace
I pray that this is the first step in a lasting peace and the beginning of prosperity for the long suffering Palestinians

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish
LOL not only are there Jews in the Alt-Right but a lot of Alt-Rightists really admire Zionist Jews and see them as a model for themselves.
I think you'd make any thing up to discredit Jews
You hate Jews as much as the extreme right does
The extreme left and the extreme left are indistinguishable in terms of who you both hate.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
I think you'd make any thing up to discredit Jews
You hate Jews as much as the extreme right does
The extreme left and the extreme left are indistinguishable in terms of who you both hate.
The trashier side of the Alt-Right is full of the Scotch Irish (my people). That is just fact. There are Jews in the Alt-Right and a lot of the Alt-Right admire Zionist Jews. That is just fact.

I don't hate Jews as such but I don't love Jews as such either. Jews are a varied bunch.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish
The trashier side of the Alt-Right is full of the Scotch Irish (my people). That is just fact. There are Jews in the Alt-Right and a lot of the Alt-Right admire Zionist Jews. That is just fact.

I don't hate Jews as such but I don't love Jews as such either. Jews are a varied bunch.
You're talking about the Alt right
I'm talking about how extreme right wing and extreme right hate the same peoples

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
You're talking about the Alt right
I'm talking about how extreme right wing and extreme right hate the same peoples
Not in Ireland. The extreme Right in Ireland- the TUV, the Orange Order, the Ultra-Free Marketeer wing of Fine Gael, Identity Ireland and people like Richard Lynn- all love Jews and Zionism.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish
Not in Ireland. The extreme Right in Ireland- the TUV, the Orange Order, the Ultra-Free Marketeer wing of Fine Gael, Identity Ireland and people like Richard Lynn- all love Jews and Zionism.
The Orange orders love for Zionism and Sinn From a love for Palestinians is about taking sides more than anything

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
A revealing and intriguing blog post by Jason Jorjani on what has been going on behind the scenes in Alt Right Corporation in light of the recent Hope Note Hate documentary:

The New York Times hit piece did get one thing right, I was in fact “the architect of the Alt-Right Corporation.” I suggested it to Richard Spencer. I’m afraid the time has come to confess why I did that, and to explain what the organization was supposed to be as opposed to what it has become.

Hillary Clinton had given the so-called “Alt-Right” a great deal of unwarranted media attention, to the point where she helped to damn-near mainstream what she herself had described as a “fringe” movement. If the total mess that was then the Alt-Right could be unified, under my intellectual and ideological leadership, then it could be used to forward the aims that these backers claimed to share in common with me. This would have involved a course-correction that extricated the Alt-Right from the ghetto of “White Nationalism” – or as the mainstream media calls it, “White Supremacy” – toward a discourse of Indo-European identity. This inclusion of the Persian, Indian, and Buddhist traditions of the Eastern Aryan world was integral to another key aim: to transform divisive and defensively weak ethno-nationalism into a different vision for a new world order than the deracinating one of soulless globalist financiers. An inclusively identitarian Indo-European Community would be strong enough to take on China and Islam in the battle for planetary hegemony, as humanity faces existential threats from convergent advancements in technology that promise a superhuman future but could also yield a horrifyingly transhuman dystopia. My second book, World State of Emergency, basically lays out what we had in mind.

Read the rest here:

https://jasonrezajorjani.com/blog/2017/9/20/why-i-left-the-alt-right

Generation Snowflake

Political Irish
Amazing how many American adverts use the set-up of a strong, intelligent alpha black male humiliating a white, dweeby demi-man and often in front of an adoring white woman.
HookTube Guinness: Compton Cowboys

Ive been trying to figure out what drinking guinness has got to do with black people riding around compton in the usa on horses, but i defiantly does not make me want to go for a guinness.