1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot Leftism, The Left, Cultural Marxism, "Actual" Marxism and the Alt-Right

Discussion in 'Political Philosophy' started by FairstoodtheWind, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

I find Sargon of a Canard to be insufferable, but in spite of this I did listen to the first half and Taylor won.

Kershaw, Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That may well be true, but what's his solution? It seems to be - Let's have the same old crap, except without any blacks.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  3. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I watched the first 20 minutes or so and found Sargon almost unbearable. What happened to him?

I've always found him slightly hard to embrace, but that was painful, it was like he's a full in Lib. Maybe I need to watch the rest, but I don't think I can do it.

4. Generation Snowflake

You hit the nail squarely on the head. There was no solution, more of the same circle jerk.

Theres too many talking heads out there and no one doing anything.

I think we have to wait for the fall and have a lot of pointy sticks ready.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Jared it would seem would be happy if whites in America learned to think of themselves as a racial collective before they become a minority and are forced to. He advocates for halting all non-white immigration to America, banishing forced diversity programs and for free association. He may advocate for some whites-only and blacks-only reserves, I'm not sure.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  6. Generation Snowflake

If they havent woken up to that kind of thinking by now in the us, its not going to happen.

Thats not going to happen in any western country anymore, what you can get away with is something like uk is trying, and what australia at least used to do, by only allowing in the best, or quotas for specific jobs that are needed. Which is what we should have always been doing, actual control over your borders.

Should be done in the us, but the blacks will burn down half the cities when they fine out your taking their gibs, so if they can plan it great. Still dont see it happening.

Not sure what this means, in america, the more money ye have, the more freedom you have

Should have done it from the start, like they did with the indians, otherwise what your talking about is splitting up the us

7. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

What Taylor means by free association is that people should have the freedom to say 'we as a group want to live in this area' or 'we as a group want to only employ people in our group' etc.

I think the reserve white Americans wanted for Africans was in Liberia but that project seems to have failed.
    Blacks in America do have sorts of reserves or are in the process of creating them like Baltimore or Detroit as white people abandon them as the black population percentage grows. The problem Jared says he sees is that when whites congregate in an area, it causes non-whites to want to move there or they are pushed there purposely.

Someone pointed out recently that in America, the question 'are the schools good there' is code for asking how white an area is.

Ire-land, Tadhg Gaelach and mikeo like this.
  8. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

" or they are pushed there purposely"

Agenda 21

Kershaw likes this.
  9. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

OK, but how does that solve the problem of millions of whites living in trailer parks and aborting their children?

10. Generation Snowflake

Sorry im not having a go, its just ive listened to him a few times before.

My advice for mr taylor is do his best to help collapse the socio/economic system they have there, pick the best states after the collapse and start again. Otherwise this is never happening, and white america will eventually be a minority. Which might actually create the collapse anyway.

This was called blockbusting, E Michael Jones talks a lot about it in his book
    "The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing" The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing by E. Michael Jones
    HookTube

This is not the primary issue anymore in the US. The issue is all the good jobs are gone. The golden age of america on the hill is over. Shit is cheaper to make south of the border down mexico way. The whites no longer have any money to move or care about anything except their next pay check.. They have no savings, they are living pay check to pay check.

I also agree with E Michael Jones on this, Im dont feel white. I feel Irish, or that's what I thought I was.
    The issue is some fuck who comes off a boat and sticks a green shirt on and picks up a pint of guinness is now also irish. Worse the fucker is put on a pedestal and given a large round of applause for being a fucking parasite. And a passport. And a free lunch and im paying for it. And now I cannot even find a place to rent.

11. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Not true. Many of them buy into "Christian Zionism", than others admire the brutality of the Zionist colonial project and than others see the Zionist colonial project as an outpost of "Western Civilization" holding it's own against the "Wogs". That's the OO, but yes for most fleggers their only interest in Palestine is trolling the Tea Eggs.

12. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Nonsense
    In most societies there are different views on most things. How can all nationalists suppprt Palestine and all Loyalists/Unionists support Israel it's conditioning no real thought goes into it it's accepted wisdom or wisdumb.

13. SwordOfStCatherine

No- not everybody in Ulster exists on the mental and emotional level of Celtic and Rangers fans. A lot of Republicans and Nationalists support the Palestinian cause for thought out ideological reasons. The main one being opposition to colonialism. Support for Zionism from the Unionist side comes from several serious angles- one being a "Might is Right" belief that looks up to and admires Jewish strength and dominance, than there is the whole "Christian Zionist" variety of scenarios, and than there is supporting Zionism as a bulwark against Islam and as an outpost of "Western Civilization". I grew in the North. I have family in Orange Order.

14. SwordOfStCatherine

He isn't a Unionist or Loyalist but Heraclitus on here is a Far Right Irish Zionist.

15. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You've just proved my point collective thinking

16. SwordOfStCatherine

Well you could argue all thinking is collective thinking- the logic of their world views leads them to take certain positions in regards to the Middle East.

Well do have some fleggers who are opposed to Zionism or at least believe that the Zionist colonial Project should withdraw to the 1967 borders. They like to use the carry on of the IDF to prove that the Brits weren't so bad during the Troubles though which could be considered naughty.

17. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Again proving my point
    I'm sure there is plenty of people who have a discerning view of the Middle East accross NI but when you see large groups siding with Palestinians or Israelis because they are aligned with Nationalism or Unionism/loyalism when you can't take them serious it's a bit like the followers of the BdS or the KKK who.all think the same and follow directions

18. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Again proving my point
    I'm sure there is plenty of people who have a discerning view of the Middle East accross NI but when you see large groups siding with Palestinians or Israelis because they are aligned with Nationalism or Unionism/loyalism when you can't take them serious it's a bit like the followers of the BdS or the KKK who.all think the same and follow directions

19. Generation Snowflake

Sorry i ment to get back on this, as I did not put across what i wanted, and i think what i said earlier reads like a man man.

I think people like mr taylor are disingenuous in the US context and dangerous if applied to an irish context.

He comes from a wasp background, and any hwite culture he promotes is going to be as such, wasp.

Wasp's created the us, they then imported labour from the blacks, catholics, asians and hispanics over time, which they have used as cheap labour one way or another.
    Right up to the 1950's there were ethnic enclaves within america. Polish, Italian, Irish, China town etc...
    It was the wasp's that were still in control afaik in the 50's, and they are the ones that broke up the catholic enclaves.
    Now he wants them back but for the hwite culture. Well too late, his own people destroyed them.

Hes not stupid, and hes been around, he should know this. So this smells to me. I think at best hes a fool, and at worst someone who is shilling for his owners and spreading division.

morals -> culture -> politics

Secondly what is hwite culture ? Well to me it looks very similar to consumer culture and what is promoted though globalism and corporate monoculture.
    Project MUSE - Before Corporate Monoculture Before Corporate Monoculture
    The Global Monoculture: The Global Monoculture

Deracinated people, without a strong culture, are more easy to control, and their commonality is what they consume, consumer culture. Which is garbage culture.

This is why people like taylor and his ideas are death to a place like ireland, unless he's promoting irish language, music, sports, writing etc...

The irish have always been weak to cultural subversion since we lost the use of our own language. We are half american at this stage. Lose anymore of our culture and we will end up complete garbage.

20. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

mikeo likes this.