• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Leo Varadkar's Junk Economics Debunked

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator

The New Relationship built on homosexuality and mutual hatred of native land.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Yep, hit me with the accredited proof that that is true, a chara

Knock yourself out, Timmy

Macron - "France has no culture."

Varadkar - Flooding Ireland with hostile aliens and making it impossible for the Native Irish to procreate. Now pushing a plan to exterminate Native Irish children by abortion.

As for homosexuality - just look at these two mincers (to use your own preferred term).

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Yep, hit me with the accredited proof that that is true, a chara

Knock yourself out, Timmy

Macron is a Freemason Slave for starters, a Rothschild Pawn, a Traitor to the French People, & to France, He is UP to his NECK in It. & a First Class ACTOR.
Knock yourself Out with all the Satanic Parties, Rituals & Orgies these PAWNS of ZION attend.
Pop stars & MK Ultra Sex Slaves, Delivered to ze door 'for Good Behaviour'..........for example, destroying France with More Migration = Orgy à go go.. tu imagine un peu.....
Nom de Dieu !

franc macon macron - Google Search

Satanic party for election WIN...... Yr Such a Good Boy !
franc macon macron - Google Search:

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
:eek:

What at a bunch of imbeciles, that's all I or anyone can say.

Laughable.
The extent of MK Ultra can be debated- the fact that it existed and was pretty gruesome cannot, the US government has even admitted a lot of stuff to do with it. However I suspect you are the type who prefers to see no evil and believe that if not in everything, essentially all is right with the world, and what is more it is getting better. Only the most naïve also without going into to the Occult aspects of it are ignorant of the massive role that Freemasonry plays in the upper stratum of French and British society.