• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

I want to start a new political party, who is with me?

Well folks.... It looks like Ireland needs her Sons and Daughters again. Nobody voted for mass population replacement as far as I know. Nobody voted to let the banks we bailed out make huge profits while paying zilch in tax for the next decade or so. Nobody voted to give our social housing to 'Refugees' while our own die of cold and hunger on our streets, or live day to day with our children in temporary accommodation. If we are not careful, we will be a persecuted, tax burdened minority in the Country our brave ancestors fought and died for. (My own Grandfather on one side on one side was IRA, his wife a runner from age 13. The other side, my Grandfather's 2 brothers were dragged from their beds in front of their Mother by the Tans and were never seen again.)

As we all know, 1 in 5 residents in Ireland are now foreign born. If we continue at this rate, taking into account the ridiculous amount of children our cultural enrichers have, we will be a minority in 20/25 years. Which would be fine, had the people of Ireland agreed to it. But they didn't and more importantly, I don't believe they would if given the choice. WE DO HAVE TIME THOUGH!! although not much...

So......My new interactive, voter friendly political party needs policies.... I am looking for ideas...

My ideas are....
1. Total ban on non EU immigration until the people of Ireland vote differently.
2. Re-evaluation of all asylum and refugee cases
3. Rent to buy scheme, funded by 10% levy on all profits from the banks we bailed out.
4. All public sector jobs to be posted online and made available to Irish at home and abroad before any foreign nationals are considered.
5. More drop in centres for our homeless. Bed and a bit of grub. (active drug addicts excepted unfortunately)
5. Interactive website where people can directly and publicly post concerns and the TD's are answerable.

Please tell me your thoughts folks... Many thanks for reading.

Maggie.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Sure makes a lot more sense than the 9 principles of that nutter Barret. Its not batsh1t insane either so it'll appeal to most ordinary Irish folk.

I'm with you Mags.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
Sure makes a lot more sense than the 9 principles of that nutter Barret. They're not batsh1t insane either so it'll appeal to most ordinary Irish folk.

I'm with you Mags.
Nice to hear Myles. Listening to the media, I feel like your man on your picture!! It can't be any madder than a Man with no mandate whatsoever implementing irreversible changes that nobody wants or voted for, can it?

Anglophile

Respected Member
'Purist' Irish racist bullshit.

You always know it's fuckology when 'fighting the Tans' is raised....:rolleyes:

Two chances for your political party!!!:D

2pacs

Donator
Political Irish
I think you need at least 100 Signatures to form a political party, shouldn't be hard to do but let's be honest many have tried before and failed.

I think the only way is to either join the National Party (which is free) or join an existing party with a view to changing their politics. Someone like the Labour Party could be easy pickings to infiltrate due to their current lack of popularity with the public.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
I think you need at least 100 Signatures to form a political party, shouldn't be hard to do but let's be honest many have tried before and failed.

I think the only way is to either join the National Party (which is free) or join an existing party with a view to changing their politics. Someone like the Labour Party could be easy pickings to infiltrate due to their current lack of popularity with the public.[/QUI

I am thinking...Identity died a death but is still a registered party as of November 2017... any thoughts? I could rebrand and change the policies as above.... Saves a lot of red tape no?

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
I am thinking...Identity died a death but is still a registered party as of November 2017... any thoughts? I could rebrand and change the policies as above.... Saves a lot of red tape no?

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
you would have to speak to the owners, maybe they kept it registered for their own reasons.

The sad thing is there are clearly thousands if not more people looking for something better, we seem to share the same views and visions but yet no party to represent us. I joined the National Party because it was the only thing close to the same goals out there.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Total ban on non-Nationals is a total no-no for me.
I would not vote for that.
It would mean some scallywag, pickpocket from Romania could still saunter into the country, whilst Mr Mahoney from Boston would be banned.

Look it's not complicated.
1. Leave the EU.
2. Regain control of your sovereignty.
3. Create an immigration policy based solely on merit and benefit to the Irish nation. Cap on numbers based on our unemployment and housing figures. Applicants will get points based on education, profession, health certificate and criminal record.
4. End the policy of instant welfare. Pay welfare based on work history. (The more you work, the longer your dole lasts)
5. No welfare for immigrants or asylum seekers. Pay them food stamps which can only be used on certain (Irish made) products

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
Total ban on non-Nationals is a total no-no for me.
I would not vote for that.
It would mean some scallywag, pickpocket from Romania could still saunter into the country, whilst Mr Mahoney from Boston would be banned.

Look it's not complicated.
1. Leave the EU.
2. Regain control of your sovereignty.
3. Create an immigration policy based solely on merit and benefit to the Irish nation. Cap on numbers based on our unemployment and housing figures. Applicants will get points based on education, profession, health certificate and criminal record.
4. End the policy of instant welfare. Pay welfare based on work history. (The more you work, the longer your dole lasts)
5. No welfare for immigrants or asylum seekers. Pay them food stamps which can only be used on certain (Irish made) products
I don't think people here would vote to leave the EU. The politicians have done a stirling job of frightening the beejesus out of them regarding that. There wouldn't be the appetite for it.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
I don't think people here would vote to leave the EU. The politicians have done a stirling job of frightening the beejesus out of them regarding that. There wouldn't be the appetite for it.

People need to understand we cant change laws on migration until we do leave the EU.
They will place sanctions on us if we bring in anti-migration control.