• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

He should be deported. If he was an Irishman, he should be made to work to earn his keep and repay the state for his trial. That's my belief. I don't believe in murdering people.
Ah well you'd best get rid of the Army in that case. What if we're invaded? Does the state have a right to use violence in that case to repel invaders?

I want to start a new political party, who is with me?

Well folks.... It looks like Ireland needs her Sons and Daughters again. Nobody voted for mass population replacement as far as I know. Nobody voted to let the banks we bailed out make huge profits while paying zilch in tax for the next decade or so. Nobody voted to give our social housing to 'Refugees' while our own die of cold and hunger on our streets, or live day to day with our children in temporary accommodation. If we are not careful, we will be a persecuted, tax burdened minority in the Country our brave ancestors fought and died for. (My own Grandfather on one side on one side was IRA, his wife a runner from age 13. The other side, my Grandfather's 2 brothers were dragged from their beds in front of their Mother by the Tans and were never seen again.)

As we all know, 1 in 5 residents in Ireland are now foreign born. If we continue at this rate, taking into account the ridiculous amount of children our cultural enrichers have, we will be a minority in 20/25 years. Which would be fine, had the people of Ireland agreed to it. But they didn't and more importantly, I don't believe they would if given the choice. WE DO HAVE TIME THOUGH!! although not much...

So......My new interactive, voter friendly political party needs policies.... I am looking for ideas...

My ideas are....
1. Total ban on non EU immigration until the people of Ireland vote differently.
2. Re-evaluation of all asylum and refugee cases
3. Rent to buy scheme, funded by 10% levy on all profits from the banks we bailed out.
4. All public sector jobs to be posted online and made available to Irish at home and abroad before any foreign nationals are considered.
5. More drop in centres for our homeless. Bed and a bit of grub. (active drug addicts excepted unfortunately)
5. Interactive website where people can directly and publicly post concerns and the TD's are answerable.

Please tell me your thoughts folks... Many thanks for reading.

Maggie.

It needs to be understand that even had this been agreed, it would still not be fine because it means the end of our people and our home.

Immigration of non-Western European peoples and in these numbers means the complete destruction of our people and loss of our home, it is no different to any invasion our peoples endured in the past. The only immigration we handled was the miniscule trickle of other Western Europeans who came before the mass-immigration in the 90's. These were people who are genetically and culturally related to us.

Ah well you'd best get rid of the Army in that case. What if we're invaded? Does the state have a right to use violence in that case to repel invaders?
Mass-immigration is invasion, the results on our people and home is the EXACT same as any previous invasion, in fact worse, in the past our people could clearly identify the threat and were able to take up arms to resist it. Today it is a stealth invasion while our peoples minds are primed to welcome it, not see it, and certainly be ostracised for thinking anything contrary to it, nevermind having the right to bear arms to defend themselves and their country.

Multiculturalism and mass-immigration is the greatest issue and threat ever faced by us and mankind in all of history.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
Mass-immigration is invasion, the results on our people and home is the EXACT same as any previous invasion, in fact worse, in the past our people could clearly identify the threat and were able to take up arms to resist it. Today it is a stealth invasion while our peoples minds are primed to welcome it, not see it, and certainly be ostracised for thinking anything contrary to it, nevermind having the right to bear arms to defend themselves and their country.

Multiculturalism and mass-immigration is the greatest issue and threat ever faced by us and mankind in all of history.
I don't think they do welcome it, that's the thing. Everyone kind of knows it's wrong, but are just so scared witless by the 'elite'

Renua is on the way out in my opinion. They're a spent force. If they couldn't win a seat with the resources of Creighton and her backers, then it will not be able to win a seat under the leadership of a nobody unideological culchie councillor and his gaggle of bingo hall activists.
They've enough donor cash to contest elections and it would save the bother of fundraising and organising branches from scratch. That they are at their most vulnerable is the perfect time to develop a faction in that party that could steer policy. There's also been an influx of pro-lifers who are patriotic to one degree or another; so the party has taken a harder turn towards patriotism. I don't recommend Renua outright but joining them is a better bet than starting from scratch.

'Purist' Irish racist bullshit.

You always know it's fuckology when 'fighting the Tans' is raised....:rolleyes:

Two chances for your political party!!!:D
Every people have a right to be left alone and to assert their human right to their ethnicity.

To deny them this is what is being interfering and intrusive and as such is motivated by a negative attitude toward that people and humanity in general, it is usually borne by individuals who harbour personal negative emotions and deep-seated unresolved issues from childhood, which they are careful to disguise by self-styling themselves as "humanitarians", they go onto create organisations, who actively engage in acting out that hate on specific ethnic groups of the world, so far, it being mostly the European ethnicities the target of their personal grievances.

I don't think they do welcome it, that's the thing. Everyone kind of knows it's wrong, but are just so scared witless by the 'elite'
What I meant is that far from explicitly opposing it and showing their elected representatives that they will be fired fo reven starting such a policy, the populace are silent and a societal current of cheerleading multiculturalism sets in, from years of indoctrination.....and more than that, they must then show their bona fide multicult credentials. So in that state, far from being able or allowed oppose it, they become unwitting welcomers of it.

The people are crying out for permission to say no, it is the fault of Nationalists for not giving them a credible "normal" team to shout for, support and back.

Total ban on non-Nationals is a total no-no for me.
I would not vote for that.
It would mean some scallywag, pickpocket from Romania could still saunter into the country, whilst Mr Mahoney from Boston would be banned.

Look it's not complicated.
1. Leave the EU.
2. Regain control of your sovereignty.
3. Create an immigration policy based solely on merit and benefit to the Irish nation. Cap on numbers based on our unemployment and housing figures. Applicants will get points based on education, profession, health certificate and criminal record.
4. End the policy of instant welfare. Pay welfare based on work history. (The more you work, the longer your dole lasts)
5. No welfare for immigrants or asylum seekers. Pay them food stamps which can only be used on certain (Irish made) products
Back a horse going in general right direction first, you may not agree with all of a parties policies, but concentrate on priorities first.
First and biggest priority, is immigration. Back party that is against that, once that is secured, then you can raise details of other issues that the party should change on from within that party, only when your country is secure should you then consider forming party that deals with your other issues, things are that dangerous for us.

I want to start a new political party, who is with me?

Well folks.... It looks like Ireland needs her Sons and Daughters again. Nobody voted for mass population replacement as far as I know. Nobody voted to let the banks we bailed out make huge profits while paying zilch in tax for the next decade or so. Nobody voted to give our social housing to 'Refugees' while our own die of cold and hunger on our streets, or live day to day with our children in temporary accommodation. If we are not careful, we will be a persecuted, tax burdened minority in the Country our brave ancestors fought and died for. (My own Grandfather on one side on one side was IRA, his wife a runner from age 13. The other side, my Grandfather's 2 brothers were dragged from their beds in front of their Mother by the Tans and were never seen again.)

As we all know, 1 in 5 residents in Ireland are now foreign born. If we continue at this rate, taking into account the ridiculous amount of children our cultural enrichers have, we will be a minority in 20/25 years. Which would be fine, had the people of Ireland agreed to it. But they didn't and more importantly, I don't believe they would if given the choice. WE DO HAVE TIME THOUGH!! although not much...

So......My new interactive, voter friendly political party needs policies.... I am looking for ideas...

My ideas are....
1. Total ban on non EU immigration until the people of Ireland vote differently.
2. Re-evaluation of all asylum and refugee cases
3. Rent to buy scheme, funded by 10% levy on all profits from the banks we bailed out.
4. All public sector jobs to be posted online and made available to Irish at home and abroad before any foreign nationals are considered.
5. More drop in centres for our homeless. Bed and a bit of grub. (active drug addicts excepted unfortunately)
5. Interactive website where people can directly and publicly post concerns and the TD's are answerable.

Please tell me your thoughts folks... Many thanks for reading.

Maggie.
Why would you not join existing anti-immigration parties?

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
Why would you not join existing anti-immigration parties?
I want something fresh to bring to people. A whole new type of interactive politics. I can't champion ideas (death penalty for example) that I don't believe in.

I am not a great sales(woman), but if I fiercely believe in something, I can be quite persuasive.

I want something fresh to bring to people. A whole new type of interactive politics. I can't champion ideas (death penalty for example) that I don't believe in.

I am not a great sales(woman), but if I fiercely believe in something, I can be quite persuasive.
you don't have to agree with every single last point of policy to join a Party. I don't agree with everything the NP says or does but I'll support them as on the whole I agree with them more than I disagree with them. If you agree with 8 of 9 of the Nine Principles that's fair game imo. Splitting into micro groups is just counter productive, people's front of Judea type nonsense.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
you don't have to agree with every single last point of policy to join a Party. I don't agree with everything the NP says or does but I'll support them as on the whole I agree with them more than I disagree with them. If you agree with 8 of 9 of the Nine Principles that's fair game imo. Splitting into micro groups is just counter productive, people's front of Judea type nonsense.
I agree with you 100%. We need to stick together now. But don't you think if they dropped the death penalty policy, they would become more palatable to a lot more people and less open to the usual diatribe?

El Chaval.

Respected Member
I agree with you 100%. We need to stick together now. But don't you think if they dropped the death penalty policy, they would become more palatable to a lot more people and less open to the usual diatribe?

They cant bring back the death penalty without a referendum so it's basically irrelevant at this stage.
I'd support the death penalty in certain cases.
Cases which are pretty rare in Ireland, so it's way down in my list of priorities.

Death penalty is a big no no. Being involved with a crowd that even remotely considered that, ever, would be leaving us wide open to the 'Nazi blah blah blah's....
Are you serious? Something I have found very weird about Irish cradle Catholics is the massive amount of them, and I'm talking about "Conservative" ones, a significant majority, who are opposed to the death penalty. I strongly believe in the death penalty for wilful murder and serious sexual crime (particularly against children).

No because the death penalty is the ultimate form of justice. It's the best deterrent to ensure there are no repeat offenders. Furthermore, in purely political terms look at it this way. 100% of parties support the abolition of the death penalty. 38% of the people support the death penalty, 38% of the electorate have no party which supports their views bar the NP. If the NP were to do a backflip as you suggest and say they now oppose the death penalty they have lose open access to those 38% of people who voted in favour of retention of the death penalty.