• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

LET'S GET THIS (POLITICAL) PARTY STARTED!!!

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
We'll see how long they last with no dole and rent allowance to supplement their cash in hand job.
An overhaul of the welfare state would reduce mass migration dramatically.
It would do more than reduce it, it would end it complcompletely. Welfare should be eliminated for foreigners totally and natives should be made work for it, and work hard and long at that, before phasing it out.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
I want to start a new political party, who is with me?

Maggie.
I am with you Maggie.

Perhaps you are disillusioned because you have not got much of a response. After 5 years of Latin and extensive reading, I know just one thing,

Rome was not built in a Day.

Three attempts, that we know of, have been attempted. Two have failed totally. I believe they failed because of ego and expectations.
You should ask your friends and try to get just 4 more interested, that is a start. Then that 5 could figure out your policies. You can get advice here, and discuss ideas here, but you must get 4 real people to help you. If I was in Ireland I would certainly meet you, to see if we agreed of course.

Look at What Our Gov. are signed up to, AGENDA 2030, they have NO CHOICE (Trapped by IMF Debt), Thru the National Planning Framework (yesterday),
They are PAWNS to Global Elite 1%, and ANYONE who Enters Gov. or ANY PARTY or starts a NEW Party will have to do the Same,
UnLess They AWAKEN THE PUBLIC & GET THEIR SUPPORT..... In 10 years or less, a Multicultural, Low wage generation of Renters, cubicle living, cashless, who cycle, & have 5G, = no privacy.

Exactly, this is what is going on. Hence why I keep stating Ireland is already well on the road to being 1984land or more accurately we are becoming exactly that place described in "Brave New World" populated by narcissistic, atomised, alienated self-obsessed human work/consumer units - who want to "dispatch" babies if needs be and certainly not have to be around "old" people, who to them will have a dispatch date.

This is where they are directing Ireland. It is no exaggeration, just look at the stealth-creep of policies all designed to make the Irish controllable, contained, monitored units and the Irish seem to have no appetite for real freedom, they want it, because they have a psychology of an obedient child always wanting the approval of the "teacher" always wanting to please and be seen to be the "best boy or girl" of the class, this is the state of the Irish at the moment. Approval-seeking naive children.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
I am with Atlanteam as well. If I was in Ireland I would see if he was willing to come out of cover of anonymity to meet.
I would not meet many of the posters, as I would consider it a waste of time.
Of course other posters might think likewise of me.

The point is Maggie, you have to meet face to face with just 4 people to begin.

The sugestion of taking over Identity Ireland for example, is utter nonsense.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
I would ask the two posters here who I know in real life to assist. I would ask jmcc, who I don't know, if he would help or maybe advise at least.

I would copy the technique of Torino in that video put up in the other thread to make similar videos.