• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

LET'S SHARE OUR STORIES OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR WONDERFUL NEW ARRIVALS

As I am sure you are aware, immigrants from outside the EU bring much 'cultural enrichment' to to our shores.

Gang rape of children, drug dealing, mass violence and taxpayer funded welfare fraud to name but a few.

Please, share your stories of our lovely, cuddly new arrivals.

Garda investigation underway following the attempted abduction of two young women in Blanchardstown

Gardai in Blanchardstown Dublin, have launched an investigation after an alleged abduction attempt in the area on Wednesday January 31st.

According to Dublin Live the investigation comes after two sisters were approached by the man near the Power City roundabout close to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre at approximatley 7.30pm that evening.

It is alleged the man who has been described as of tan colour and stocky build and aged in his late 30s, pulled up beside them before ordering them to get in his car.

It is alleged the man who quickly fled the scene after the woman refused to get his car, touched himself in an sexually explicit manner whilst attempting to lure them inside.

http://theliberal.ie/garda-investigation-underway-following-the-attempted-abduction-of-two-young-women-in-blanchardstown/

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
Garda investigation underway following the attempted abduction of two young women in Blanchardstown

Gardai in Blanchardstown Dublin, have launched an investigation after an alleged abduction attempt in the area on Wednesday January 31st.

According to Dublin Live the investigation comes after two sisters were approached by the man near the Power City roundabout close to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre at approximatley 7.30pm that evening.

It is alleged the man who has been described as of tan colour and stocky build and aged in his late 30s, pulled up beside them before ordering them to get in his car.

It is alleged the man who quickly fled the scene after the woman refused to get his car, touched himself in an sexually explicit manner whilst attempting to lure them inside.

http://theliberal.ie/garda-investigation-underway-following-the-attempted-abduction-of-two-young-women-in-blanchardstown/
I feel so enriched..

Mass brawl between 200 youths breaks out in Dublin city centre
Replace 200 youths with 200 blacks and you will get a better understanding of this story. This one happened 2016 dec 26.

Gardai trawling social media to stop youths organising mass brawls - Herald.ie
Two groups of teens, mainly from Blanchardstown and Tallaght, arranged the bust-up, and a number of fights were filmed and shown on Snapchat.
This one was tribal tallaght vs tribal blanchardstown.

The response of the gardai/state is
"Gardai will need to monitor Facebook and Snapchat to identify the perpetrators and liaise with their colleagues in Tallaght and Blanchardstown," he said.
Of course when these do kick off they send in the public order squads to try and disperse them as quickly as possible.

There was a story about it at the time, where an american family were attacked by these savages on henry street, and people all said they were lying.

Ive seen first hand a exact replica of this before on henry street and liffey street, exact same thing, a few months before this incident, a sea of subsaharans, all attacking each other.
I was able to find out one of the groups was from the tribe of tallaght, and im assuming the other was blanchardstown like the one above. They all black either way.

Census shows dramatic rise in non-Irish population
More than a quarter of the population of large areas of Dublin, including most of the city centre and parts of Blanchardstown, Clondalkin and Tallaght, are immigrants, according to the latest census figures. There was a 53 per cent increase in the immigrant population between 2002 and 2006.
As i said above, could have been clondalkin for all you know, or any number of places in dublin flooded by invaders. Any place flooded with migrants will have these savages fighting each other. Import the third world, get third world problems.

There was another one that happened in grafton street which was mentioned on some of the websites in jan 2017, i think, but i cannot find the links to it right now.
There have been many of these incidents.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Pity they don't shoot each other up instead.

A mate of mine's stepson was stabbed in Rush last week by a Negro trying to steal his phone.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Four members of my immediate family have been robbed/pickpocketed in recent years on four seperate occassions.
Each time by immigrants.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
More African gang violence

A young man who violently snatched a phone from a mother pushing a buggie has been jailed for two and a half years.

Herton Diansambu (21) was on bail for taking the €700 phone from a mother who was with her baby daughter and teenage son, when he and a group of youths later robbed a delivery man.

Man who violently snatched €700 phone from woman pushing daughter's buggie jailed - Independent.ie
Fuck sake 2.5 years. Dirt bag will be put again in twelve months.

OP
OP
Save me Jeebus
It's got to stop. We need to do something. If you are serious, we need to meet up, face to face and get a plan, policies, strategies etc in place... otherwise, we can just moan while the situation gets worse and worse. Been offline for a while....My friend took his own life... been a horrible week, but this situation is what's keeping me awake all night every night. I think I will sleep better and be a better mother if I can look myself in the mirror knowing I am at least trying to do something... anyone else feel the same?

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Fuck sake 2.5 years. Dirt bag will be put again in twelve months.

You might think this Herton Diansambu is a dreadful drain on society at a time when our health service is in collapse and we are suffering a homelessness crisis. And you would, of course, be correct. But he is a highly profitable asset for the Irish ruling class, who have made a fortune from housing, feeding and providing services to him in Tyrellstown - and will now make a fortune providing services to him in prison. All risk free money from the pocket of the taxpayer to the offshore bank accounts of the ruling class.

Man (39) raped student in her home after following her off bus, court hears - Independent.ie

'Today, Ms Justice Kennedy said the rape offence merited a 12 year prison sentence. She reduced that to ten years in consideration of Gharib's lack of relevant previous convictions and the fact that he is a non-national here.'

The fact he is a non national here means the kunt should serve less time? And he had no relevant previous conviction although one of his 3 previous convictions was for masturbating in public?

'He does not accept the verdicts of the jury and maintains his innocence, the court heard. He has three previous convictions, including two for abusive and threatening behaviour in public.
Colman Cody SC, defending, said his client was a “productive member of society” who arrived in Ireland in 2013 and worked mainly on fishing trawlers.
He has been in custody since his arrest and is a “model prisoner”, Mr Cody said. He urged the judge to be as lenient as possible.

The court previously heard that Gharib, an illegal immigrant, had a previous conviction for masturbating in public. Ms Walley said that gardaí had in fact made a mistake and that the conviction was for urinating in public.
Two bystanders, a man and a woman, were unaffected by the incident, counsel told the court.'

A productive member of society with three previous convictions for obvious anti society activities and now a fucking rape conviction?