1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Letter Template to your TD regarding Mass Immigration

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees in Ireland' started by Tadhg Gaelach, May 18, 2017 at 9:40 PM.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

A poster has asked me to write a template for a letter that can be sent to your TD regarding your concern over mass immigration. As it happens, TDs or their staff do read letters sent to them, so its not completely useless to do this. So here is a possible template. Add, delete or change as you wish.

Dear Mr. X, a chara,

As my local TD, you will be well aware of the large numbers of non-nationals entering this area and the concern of local people regarding this uncontrolled and unprovided for movement of people.

Social services in this area are already stretched to breaking point and it is entirely unreasonable to continue importing more people until such time as budgets for hospitals, schools and local GP services are being increased at the same rate as new people arrive. As you know, the immigrant population of this area has greatly increased over the last fifteen years, while budgets for social services have remained stagnant. I am particularly worried that Irish children are sitting in the same classrooms as children who have no command of either English or Irish. Inevitably, teachers must spend much of their teaching time teaching basic language skills. This can only lead to the Irish children being held back. They may even tune out altogether from boredom, with disastrous future consequences. I must repeat that it is entirely unreasonable to introduce large numbers of immigrants to our classrooms, without having budgeted for their inclusion.

Due to the large immigrant influx, rents and house prices have greatly increased in this area to the point that young Irish couples can no longer afford to get married at a healthy age and rear children. On the national scale we see the results, as fewer and fewer Irish children are being born - and there are calls from some quarters for even more immigration to prevent a demographic collapse. This is a vicious circle that can only lead to social fragmentation and even violence - as we see in Sweden, France and other countries. We Irish are known for our hospitality, but it is now being grossly abused.

The labour market in Ireland is being seriously undermined by cheap immigrant labour. I'm sure you are aware of the numbers of building sites and other places of work where it is now difficult to find an Irish person working. And it cannot be argued that Irish people will not take building jobs that provide a living wage. It's clear that Irish workers are being bid down and priced out of the labour market in Ireland.

The threat of terrorism is, sadly, always on our minds. And yet, Ireland is allowing in thousands of people who do not have proper documentation and have not been vetted by international police authorities. As the Irish authorities are not in contact with the Syrian authorities, it is impossible to check the police records of individuals coming from that country. We also see other migrants arriving without papers and claiming asylum. As they do not have papers, it is impossible to deport them to any country of origin. The result is that they are allowed to walk around Ireland without the Gardaí having any idea of who they are or if they have criminal records. We have seen the result of this policy in so many European countries already. We must act before we are mourning the death of an Irish child in a terrorist attack.

I hope you will take these matters into serious consideration.

Is mise le meas,

X

Last edited: May 18, 2017 at 9:52 PM
    wasted years, Ire-land, Liam and 6 others like this.
  2. 2pacs

2pacs Well-Known Member Donator Political Irish

If Enda is your TD then I wouldn't bother!

Lol

Great Idea TG.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Macushla

Macushla Well-Known Member Political Irish

I'd advise sending this to any Sinn Fein TDs. Sinn Fein is Antifa and they wouldn't hesitate to put your name on their list.

wasted years and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. Kershaw

Kershaw Posting Legend Political Irish

Great letter Tadhg, impressed by how restrained you were.

5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Lol. I really had to try...

6. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

Seconded!

Great letter Tadgh. I'll email that onto every TD in my area.

BrianBoru, Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Maith an fear.

8. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Posting Legend Political Irish

Sinn Fein are the biggest Traitors in World History.

Kershaw, Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Piedom

Piedom Active Member Political Irish

Looks like a brilliant idea and a great letter. Ill certainly post it off to my local scrounger TDs.

10. Ire-land

Ire-land Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

And he signed with a kiss too :D

11. Ire-land

Great idea and great letter, thanks for that. I'll be sending it in too...

Cheers.

Kershaw, Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  12. Myles O'Reilly

Tadgh given that I live in Fingal and Kershaw has informed me that the majority on the housing list are foreign, do you think I should add that local issue as an appendage?

Kershaw, Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. Liam

Liam Active Member Political Irish

I would. I dont want to support people not of this country for free. Is it that bad? Wheee are they from?

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Certainly, I think you should.

Kershaw, Ire-land and Myles O'Reilly like this.
  15. Myles O'Reilly

God knows. Timbuktoo probably. And its these very immigrants that I've heard the Shinners are running around after all over my area.

Some nationalist party eh?

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. Macushla

Suggestion: if you are sending this to your Fine Gael TD ask them to pass on your concerns to the new leader of the party or whoever they're backing. Leo may well adopt a more 'tough' position on immigration (as tough as a globalist mongrel reasonably can) if he believes it's becoming the big issue.

17. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Posting Legend Political Irish

Writing to Fine Gael TDs and complaining about it in purely monetary terms might indeed have some effect. Do we have figures for the Welfare Bill for recent immigrants?

Myles O'Reilly and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Liam

Liam Active Member Political Irish

Would those figures even be close to the reality.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  19. Ire-land

And what about the Islam/gay angle? He can't be completely blind to that either.

20. Macushla

I'd leave it out unless you're writing directly to Varadkar. If you're sending it to his lobby fodder it's unlikely to make much of an impact on them and unlikely to reach Leo. Also I personally wouldn't want to give the impression that I approve of his perversion, but that's just me.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.