1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Letter Template to your TD regarding Mass Immigration

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees in Ireland' started by Tadhg Gaelach, May 18, 2017.

1. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

Ya, I more or less stuck to economic arguments in that template as that's probably what most TDs will respond to these days. That said, there are a few of them that might be open to more cultural arguments.

Kershaw likes this.
  2. Una

Una Well-Known Member Political Irish

Hi Tadhg, u have more Patience than i have with these Cowards. Thank you for this, are u suggesting to our local TD's?

What about also FLOODING the Petition Section on the Oireachtas.ie ONLINE, at:
    The Oireachtas :: Online Petitions

Just Look at the Petitions people are sending in.......! 15 PAGES.

How about we ask Everyone on this Site, All Their Family, Friends & Colleagues, to do their part, and FLOOD THE SYSTEM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    & send in 100's, 1000's, of petitions, to OBJECT to the 'Coercive Engineered Migration Agenda', by Zionist Globalists, designed to 'dilute' Nations, in order to Federalize, & to OBJECT to Ruth Coppinger's Proposal of March 9, 2017, to Scrap ALL Restrictions to Citizenship via Birth Right.
    WE CAN DO IT !
    Many of them must have said 'Goodbye' to Irish Nurses, Teachers, Doctors, Exported, to Pay OFF the IMF.

By the way, i'm going the full hog & e-mailing the lot of them this wkend, before they vote In 'Pawn of Zion' Coveney.
    Do u think Varadkar is any better?
    ......... Banks, EU, Sutherland, Zionists, WHY HOLD BACK? THEY NEED TO KNOW WE ARE 'ON' TO THEM.
    & Those who Have No Clue......................will Get A Lesson.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/imperi...ng-the-refugees-transport-into-europe/5504056

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

Fair play to you, I can see you are full of energy for the fight. I sent it off to the TDs in this area, it will be interesting to see if I get any replies. Personally, I think Varadkar is more like a human being than Coveney is, but they will both do the job any FG leader is supposed to do - make the rich richer and keep the poor weak and disorganised.

4. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Well-Known Member Political Irish

P1ss off back to Stormfront.

There are plenty of sensible arguments against mass immigration and multiculturalism without adopting the talking points of U.S 'white nationalists'.

5. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Well-Known Member Political Irish

Write your own letter. If you simply copy and paste the OP's letter, they'll put it down as the work of some lone crank sending out the same letter under different names .

6. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Posting Legend Political Irish

I strongly agree with the second sentence in the above post. U.S. style White Nationalism is reductionist and with that often down right stupid to an extreme. Leaving aside questions of truth though from a pragmatic political point of view it would be a major turn off for most Southern Irish people.

Heraclitus likes this.
  7. Liam

Liam Active Member Political Irish

put your name and address on it and they wont think your a crazy

8. Macushla

Macushla Well-Known Member Political Irish

I'm not adopting American white nationalism talking points. Varadkar is a mongrel. Water is wet.

9. SwordOfStCatherine

My daughter is half English (him) and half Ulster Scot (me) ; is she a mongrel? Look I don't like him but he is a human and not a dog. You are adopting the US White Nationalist one drop rule- I would see the mixed race fella who is going to run on an anti-mass immigration ticket as more Irish than I would see Conor Cruise O'Brien.

10. Ire-land

Ire-land Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

I tend to be idealistic in these sorts of things too, but I've had a bit of a rethink after a few chats on here. At the end of the day, if it takes defending the rights of homosexuals in order to put the breaks on the spread of the Islamic disease in Ireland, then I'm all for it tbh.

11. Macushla

Macushla Well-Known Member Political Irish

This is a civic nationalist talking point. The sort of "but Ireland has always had immigration going back 3,000 years" argument purported by the Irish Times and others. And the fact he's the offspring of two different races is certainly more signifanct than say Patrick Pearse who was half English-half Irish. I disagree with you that a half-caste is more Irish than an Irishman purely because of his political beliefs. An enemy is always more honourable than a traitor.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  12. Una

yeah, i'm angry as Hell........ especially since uncovering that everything is manufactured, & contrived. The more I dig, the worse it gets.! Vaccines, Food, Mega Mergers, Monsanto-Bayer, manipulation of seeds, GMO's, thousands of Indian Farmers getting into debt & committing suicide over Monsanto seed manipulation, Bill Gates ! Eugenics! the Irish Government pushing CPV Vaccines for teenage girls, highly dangerous. I wake up thinking about when they are ready to trigger the next Crash, & the one after that, until they have Privatized and Corporatized Every part of Ireland, & the World, & enslaved everyone, not to mention flooding every nation, with immigration to wipe out all heritage & identity, (i don't blame the immigrants themselves). All this, after an Gorta Mór (the Rothschilds made a profit on that too, just imagine, & funded arms for the UVF). I'm furious over Greece, i'm drowning in information for months, these people need to be located, and shot.

13. The Boss

The Boss Active Member Political Irish Political Irish

Stupid letter, and its a damn stupid idea.

Its illegal to prevent immigration from Europe idiots.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  14. Una

I hope the TD's are worried by Coveney & his close relationship with Sutherland.., If they Care about Ireland at all.
    If another party arrives on the scene, I hope they are all removed.
    Michael McDowell revising the referendum of 2004 is just unbelievable. & getting away with it? 79% voted to remove the Birth right. ZERO Respect for the Irish People.
    & Ruth Coppinger wants to make it easy. She drafts Bill after Bill. remove religion from everything, & give All immigrants passports. has she no common sense??

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  15. Una

Maybe u should find out who & how the EU project came about, first of all. all this talk of 'illegal' is laughable from my perspective.
    There are 30,000 illegals in Ireland, none of whom are from Europe obviously.

16. SwordOfStCatherine

Patrick Pearse's father was the finest type of English person- if someone like him came from w0mb I could peacefully die.

Look there is plenty of grey area between "One Drop" White Nationalism and lets flood the country and if someone says they are Irish they Irish.

If you take an Evolian view Pearse was just Irish. I regard Pearse as just Irish.

17. Ire-land

Ire-land Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

The boss finally reveals himself.

18. Liam

Liam Active Member Political Irish

the mass immigration crowd are organised,have marches, get plenty of air time and have a definite plan and work in unison with unlimited financial backing but are low in numbers in this country. the only reason for that is most people dont care for their crap. our population is too small to take sustained migration and ireland has been targeted.It requires guts in ireland because you will be spotted quickly. im writing the letter out today in my own handwriting with my name and address. thats all it takes. If we are too disparate and get bogged down in semantics then all we will have in the future is forums like this,or not, perhaps its only 1983 yet and we are not guilty of hate speech. mehole martins speech to michel barnier was scary in regards to the backwards idea of a nation state and us being europeans befroe irish was the subtext. vradkar will be next taoiseach because he is gay and mixed background. what signal will that send the world? this is going to get far worse in the near future. why do i bother working when my nationality is being undermined in the dail by poiliticans, very lax immigration laws and paying welfare for fuckers from god know where because its illegal not to. Taking this step to act for me will make taking another easier.

Kershaw, Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

Lol upside

20. SwordOfStCatherine

Something that has been said about the United States is that it never had a real "Right" just various shades of Liberal- well this isn't completely true because you did have Tories like H.P. Lovecraft and than people in Dixie such as the Southern Agrarians. I think the same could only more so for Ireland, and by Ireland I mean the whole Island. I know two other Jacobites who be considered real "Throne and Altar" Conservatives- one is an overly romantic but extremely Pious Traveller girl and the other is a convert to Catholicism from Ulster Free Presbyterianism (Free Presbyterianism means something very different in Scotland) who holds rigidly to Feeneyism and Geo-centrism both of which would make him in the vast majority of Irish people's eyes borderline psychotic.

Of course the thing is that both you and I would be considered Racial Nationalists by a lot of people because neither of us dismiss the factor of biology.

I remember reading something by the CPI in which they said that the problem with Irish Republicanism is that it focuses on the Border so much that it comes to ignore the other manifestations of Imperialism in Ireland- this is true outside of Republican Sinn Fein, but a lot of what they believe strikes your average person as some sort of strange secular theology (the whole idea of One True Republican Movement outside of which there is NO Republicanism), however the rest of them seem stuck in a time warp to (in fairness though Truth.ie over on the other place struck me as very down to earth).