1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Likud's top body votes to annex parts of the West Bank.

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Jan 6, 2018.

1. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

People such as Caroline Glick have been claiming furiously that Palestinian opposition to "Settlements" was purely anti-Semitism, even using deliberately emotionally evocative phrases such as "Judenrein" (an old Hitlerite slogan) to describe their motivations. However it now seems that with Kushner in the White House Bibi and his chums feel free to talk off the mask that wasn't very disguising in the first place and have declared the desire of their Party to officially annex large parts of the West Bank. It looks like the whole "Two State Solution" thing is something that we can really and totally say is dead.

Likud top body votes to urge annexing parts of the West Bank

2. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

3. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

You can't 'annex' what's already yours.:cool:

4. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Telstar 62 would you admit that what you call "Israel" is an apartheid State?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Angloturd mongering hate again.

maxflinn likes this.
  6. Anglophile

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

7. Tadhg Gaelach

There you go pretending again that Jews = ZioNazis. Even though the ZioNazis Aparthied State is banning thousands of Jews from even entering the ZioNazi Colony.

maxflinn likes this.
  8. Anglophile

You'll have to start using plain English - instead of that 'Zio Nazi' gibberish!!!:rolleyes:

9. Tadhg Gaelach

If you want people to stop calling you Nazis, then stop behaving as Nazis.

maxflinn likes this.
  10. Anglophile

Any relevant links to this 'Nazi' behaviour??:rolleyes:

11. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Telstar 62 have you looked into the ideology of the Zionist Settler movement? These people that all non-Jews are literally demonic while all Jews, even Harvey Weinstein, have a Divine soul and are basically good. Their "Rav" Kook said that the psycho Zionists who hated Judaism (there was even a popular movement in Zionism in the first half of the 20 th century that worshipped Baal and Astarte- Canaanism, it was called, look it up) had Holier souls than those of pious Jews of his time because they were the ones really serving Jewish racial nationalist interests and by doing so they were serving God while all the others did was pray and study. Honestly these lads make Hitler look like a rank amateur in the whole denying any universalism and ethno-supremacism stakes. I'm unusual, but not I think in a bad way, from someone in contemporary Ireland in that what most interests me are the ideas that drive people. I have been looking into the ideas that drive Zionism which is slightly difficult because I read neither Hebrew nor Yiddish, but oh my, the level of craziness exceeds that of Alfred Rosenberg which is really saying something.

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  12. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

The Settler movement want all non-Jews out of what they call Israel which exceeds the borders of the current Zionist State (I'm including within it the "Occupied territories") significantly.

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.