1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Looks like there's an exodus on P.ie

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Vengeful Glutton, Jun 25, 2017.

1. TheKing

TheKing Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Didnt Eagle start dating Stringjack?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It's probably been covered recently, but I noticed the other day that Macron seemed to be possibly tiptoeing towards accepting Assad as the only viable option for Syria. I think I read it on RT.

3. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

No it was Cyp that she went out with for a while but it didn't go anywhere.

4. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This is like listening to people talk about a soap opera that I'ever never seen. Popcorn

5. TheKing

TheKing Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Jesus, even stranger combination. Maybe their relationship went south when Cyp used sexbot discussion for small talk.

6. SwordOfStCatherine

I don't think that the evil you mention there is about keeping his more brain dead supporters onside. There is a strong isolationist streak in ordinary Americans that he played on to get into power. I think rather it comes from pressure from the Deep State and Military Industrial Complex.

7. SwordOfStCatherine

Nah I don't think it was strange at all. They still seem to be on friendly terms. Maybe Cyp's worldly status combined with personal achievements intimidated her? I kind of surprised that they are still not an item.

8. SwordOfStCatherine

You might be thinking that it was a strange combination due to having got a false impression that Eagle is a pike in the thatch hard line Shinner. She isn't.

Her mam's people are Old Money Fine Gaelers and he da's folk are UUP, though having converted to Catholicism while in the Army he of course supported/supports the Alliance Party.

9. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I didn't know that she was an expert in astrology, she's clearly a very intelligent person and seems to have great knowledge of a wide range of things (either that, or she's very fast at Googling)..

Personally though, I lost the respect I had for her when she took the side of those sick bastards trying to remove the Syrian government from power leaving yet another failed state behind. I see that as a kind of moral litmus test, as I do support for the Palestinian people.

10. SwordOfStCatherine

I'm not so sure about that. I noticed that after we fell out she started accusing me of googling everything I came out with and being essentially a copy and paste merchant- she is very much given to projection so I suspect that she often does that. When I post most of the time I'm also doing other stuff so I don't have the space to google.

I agree with you that her position on Syria is crazy and immoral one hundred per cent but understand that Syria doesn't enter into her world. It just comes down to her Cold War with dammit. Similarly someone who hangs out with admirers of Jim Allister isn't really going to get worked up about Trump.

11. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Maybe that's why she went a little bit crazy! :eek:

Tadhg Gaelach, thelimit and maxflinn like this.
  12. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It makes sense that she'd do that too as she's so desperate to appear all-knowing..

Perhaps you're right here, in which case it's very odd behaviour, but hey..

A puppy in comparison..

13. thelimit

thelimit Member Political Irish

I left Pi.e a while back around Christmas had enough of the rants of the likes of Hitchcock/ROL/Cyn I even had a pm for a F2F from another poster in the same vein they backed out when I accepted ! didn’t know what a f2f was so had to look it up !
    It’s a crazy forum for sure lots of freaks also has a lot of genuine good folk
    Mods are near useless as the above posters I mentioned are only interested in insulting others that may have a different option breath taking really

All in all glad I decided to just look in from time to time and hardly post there now

14. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Was this f2f intended for romance or aggression. It would be helpful to know whether you are King Kong or King Dong, in case any here are seeking either outlet.

15. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

I signed up for P.ie but didn't like it,couldn't make head nor tail of how to post a new thread,I was just using a mobile.So pretty boring,I'm permanently logged out now.Meanwhile lets welcome these P.ie refugees,love ❤ em all.

16. thelimit

Lmao

It was of the violent kind one poster was constantly insulting me on a certain topic and he took it badly when I showed him up for the idiot he was

Long story short he wanted a F2F and when I realised what he meant I said ya ok under certain circumstances eg just to cover myself if/when it turned violent

All in all we never had the f2f

17. thelimit

im one of em refugees

so whats free and where do i get it all

Tadhg Gaelach and Plasticpaddy like this.
  18. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Sounds like the fellow involved with The Saga of Murphys Dog

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I'd say she's the wrong sex for that....

maxflinn likes this.
  20. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

Your free to express yourself and mingle with the great political and philosophical giants of the 21st century like wot you'll get on ere.