• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Majortiy of Northern Ireland want to remain in the CU/SM - 48% want to rejoin Ireland on Hard Brexit

euroking

New
Political Irish
58% of people in Northern Ireland want to stay in single market and customs union after Brexit

An opinion poll of people in Northern Ireland shows nearly 58% want the north to stay in the single market and customs union after Brexit.

Almost 48% favoured joining a united Ireland in the case of a 'Hard Brexit'.

The Lucidtalk opinion
poll, was commissioned by the European United Left and Nordic Green Left groups in the European parliament.

75% believed EU standards should be maintained in the north post-Brexit.

58% of people in Northern Ireland want to stay in single market and customs union after Brexit

The time is right for a United Ireland, we must push not for No Borders but for a referendum on a United Ireland, if Leo can get the North to hold a referendum and we see a United Ireland I will sign up to become a Fine Gael member and vote for them for the rest of my life.

This is our chance!

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account

An opinion poll of people in Northern Ireland shows nearly 58% want the north to stay in the single market and customs union after Brexit.

Almost 48% favoured joining a united Ireland in the case of a 'Hard Brexit'.

The Lucidtalk opinion
poll, was commissioned by the European United Left and Nordic Green Left groups in the European parliament.

75% believed EU standards should be maintained in the north post-Brexit.

The time is right for a United Ireland, we must push not for No Borders but for a referendum on a United Ireland, if Leo can get the North to hold a referendum and we see a United Ireland I will sign up to become a Fine Gael member and vote for them for the rest of my life.

This is our chance!

Leo and Fine Gael would be too cowardly to do anything like that.

London

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Not a chance in hell that the Republic could even afford the North, not unless the EU has promised to support the Republic of unification.

There seems to be a lot of EU backslapping of Ireland lately, I would be very wary of what their true intentions are, the EU really couldn't care about Ireland, we are just a backwater part of the Empire if they need us its because they are a bigger game afoot.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Not a chance in hell that the Republic could even afford the North, not unless the EU has promised to support the Republic of unification.

There seems to be a lot of EU backslapping of Ireland lately, I would be very wary of what their true intentions are, the EU really couldn't care about Ireland, we are just a backwater part of the Empire if they need us its because they are a bigger game afoot.

Of course we could afford the North - we pay far more in taking in migrants now.