• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Mark Humphrys is a Snowflake and a Fawning Zionist

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

I joined Twitter a week ago to take on the Abortionist freaks. I must have been doing it well, as Twitter has already shadow banned me. This means they are blocking my messages without letting me know they're blocked. Anyway, before that I noticed that Mark Humphries was complaining that two fellows were picking on him. I even went over to his page to give him a bit of backup - only to see that his page is littered with fawning tributes to ZioNazism. I got into a discussion with him telling him I agreed fully about what he has to say about Clonskeagh Mosque, but not to make the mistake of backing anyone that seems to be against Islam. He told me that he supports Israel because he supports Liberal democracy, and that it is Liberal democracy that has made Europe Great. I said - Are you joking? Europe is in demographic and cultural collapse because of Liberal democracy. He seemed to have no answer to that and took the huff saying he wouldn't talk to a supporter of dictatorships like me. What a Snowflake.

I joined Twitter a week ago to take on the Abortionist freaks. I must have been doing it well, as Twitter has already shadow banned me. This means they are blocking my messages without letting me know they're blocked. Anyway, before that I noticed that Mark Humphries was complaining that two fellows were picking on him. I even went over to his page to give him a bit of backup - only to see that his page is littered with fawning tributes to ZioNazism. I got into a discussion with him telling him I agreed fully about what he has to say about Clonskeagh Mosque, but not to make the mistake of backing anyone that seems to be against Islam. He told me that he supports Israel because he supports Liberal democracy, and that it is Liberal democracy that has made Europe Great. I said - Are you joking? Europe is in demographic and cultural collapse because of Liberal democracy. He seemed to have no answer to that and took the huff saying he wouldn't talk to a supporter of dictatorships like me. What a Snowflake.
He says on his website that he sees US trash culture as a great good becomes he sees it as helping to spread "Civilized Liberal" values through out the world. I don't know where to begin with that. Also Libya under the wise guidance of the Brotherly Leader was actually in real terms significantly more democratic than either the ROI or UK has ever been- though of course it wasn't a "Liberal Democracy". He though is a NATO fan boy.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
He says on his website that he sees US trash culture as a great good becomes he sees it as helping to spread "Civilized Liberal" values through out the world. I don't know where to begin with that. Also Libya under the wise guidance of the Brotherly Leader was actually in real terms significantly more democratic than either the ROI or UK has ever been- though of course it wasn't a "Liberal Democracy". He though is a NATO fan boy.

The guy is clearly mentally deranged. He actually reminds me a lot of Willie Frazer.

Last edited:

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Assuming you're referring to this guy, Tadhg, then he's a self-confessed Neocon.

So his claim of being anti-Jihad and anti-Sharia is nonsense as Neocons support the Wahhabi terrorists who slaughter Christians in the Middle East and the regime change wars that create the millions of refugees flooding Europe.

I think therefore that if one is opposed to mass-immigration then one must be opposed to scum like this ZioShill.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Assuming you're referring to this guy, Tadhg, then he's a self-confessed Neocon.

So his claim of being anti-Jihad and anti-Sharia is nonsense as Neocons support the Wahhabi terrorists who slaughter Christians in the Middle East and the regime change wars that create the millions of refugees flooding Europe.

I think therefore that if one is opposed to mass-immigration then one must be opposed to scum like this ZioShill.

Yes, that's the guy. What a prick.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
When you really think about it, supporting Israeli criminality and supporting the Neocons means you de-facto support the slaughter and oppression of the Christians of the Middle East.

Tommy Robinson falls into this bracket, as do many Irish Christians.

I just don't understand this, being a Christian myself. I don't know why a fellow Irishman/woman would support those whose actions threaten the Christians of the Middle East and have led (Neocon regime change wars) to the massive refugee crisis engulfing Europe.

The Zionists are making fools of such people. They must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it is to manipulate them into supporting the slaughter of their own, and the creation of the millions of refugees who are engulfing their countries.

He believes the Anglo American world is inherently superior because it defeated evil in the world wars and the Cold War. He thinks the Anglo-American world has a right and a duty to be the saviours and guardians of humanity. Throw Yids into this mix and you get the sinister ideology of Humphreys.

The guy is clearly mentally deranged. He actually reminds me a lot of Willie Frazer.
I'm not surprised at all by all this. I have heard that he used to oppose the GFA on basically Pro-Loyalist lines and he is a bit of Conor O'Brien type for definite. That said when it comes to spending on Prods at least Willie Frazer would be much less of the Capitalist than Mark Humphries and of course Wee Willie is fine with certain types of Religiosity while as Mark Humphries is against Religion full stop in a very 19 th century manner Whig manner. Outside of the Clonskeagh Mosque I don't think there is any common ground at all between you two lads.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I'm not surprised at all by all this. I have heard that he used to oppose the GFA on basically Pro-Loyalist lines and he is a bit of Conor O'Brien type for definite. That said when it comes to spending on Prods at least Willie Frazer would be much less of the Capitalist than Mark Humphries and of course Wee Willie is fine with certain types of Religiosity while as Mark Humphries is against Religion full stop in a very 19 th century manner Whig manner. Outside of the Clonskeagh Mosque I don't think there is any common ground at all between you two lads.

Yes, you're right. This Humphries fellow is on a different level of derangement to Wee Wully.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
When you really think about it, supporting Israeli criminality and supporting the Neocons means you de-facto support the slaughter and oppression of the Christians of the Middle East. Tommy Robinson falls into this bracket, as do many Irish Christians. I just don't understand this, being a Christian myself. I don't know why a fellow Irishman/woman would support those whose actions threaten the Christians of the Middle East and have led (Neocon regime change wars) to the massive refugee crisis engulfing Europe. The Zionists are making fools of such people. They must be pissing themselves laughing at how easy it is to manipulate them into supporting the slaughter of their own, and the creation of the millions of refugees who are engulfing their countries.
Tommy is wrong on Israel but its a secondary issue imo. Anyone who puts the Palestine situation ahead of their own Country's problems is a bit of a cracker. Tommy believes the US & UK's foreign policies are a disgrace and their wars have sent the Mohammedans cascading through our borders. So a NeoCon he ain't. Given that he grew up in the middle of Islam (a brutal ideology that I don't think you fully appreciate Mr Flynn) I can forgive him somewhat for thinking Muslims in Palestine/Israel are the problem. Its a natural position to take if you check out the havoc Islam has wrought on his life and his community.

I agree with you regarding the double standards of people like Douglas Murray though.

Is Mark Humphries AngloOftenWrong? Could it be him? Could be.

An "Irish neocon" always strikes me as kids dressed in Western outfits playin' cowboys n' Indians in the shadow of the real McCoy. I suppose Humphries' angle is that he gets good coin because the big American neocons activists like the novelty of a little leprechaun neocon speakin' at some of their events.

What little neocucks like Humprhies don't want to acknowledge is that America is like the Super Generator of World Snowflakism. It'll threaten Iran with some kind of aerial assault for refusing to abide snowflakism and send unstable lot lizard Nikki Hailey to "negotiate". Normal nations are at a loss by to react to these types of antics. It's the geopolitical equivalent of crazy reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes threatening to shoot one of his executives for failing to 'clamber aboard' his toy aeroplane.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Tommy is wrong on Israel but its a secondary issue imo. Anyone who puts the Palestine situation ahead of their own Country's problems is a bit of a cracker.
Myles, I'm not placing the Israel/Palestinian situation ahead of my own country's problems. It is as you said a secondary issue. What I'm saying is that Israel and its immensely powerful lobby in the US, which includes the Neocons, is the main instigator of the regime change wars that have caused the rise of ISIS and the refugee crisis engulfing Europe. These wars particularly in Iraq and Syria have led to the death of tens if not hundreds of thousands of Christians. They first died at the hands of the US/UK military in Iraq and of late in Syria have been getting slaughtered by the US/Israeli-backed Wahhabi terrorists who the West has been using as proxies for their regime change plans.

What I'm trying to get across here is that if you're opposed to refugees flooding Europe as they flee these wars for Israel then you ought to be opposed to those pushing the wars (Israel) that are creating them, just as - assuming most Irish for example are Christians - we should be opposed to the slaughter of our fellow Christians in these wars for Israel.

Tommy believes the US & UK's foreign policies are a disgrace and their wars have sent the Mohammedans cascading through our borders. So a NeoCon he ain't.
Well that's good to hear.

Given that he grew up in the middle of Islam (a brutal ideology that I don't think you fully appreciate Mr Flynn) I can forgive him somewhat for thinking Muslims in Palestine/Israel are the problem.
You're right Myles; I do not see Islam as the threat Tommy, yourself and others sees it as. What I see as a major problem is our European governments being so subservient to US/Israeli foreign policy that they continually support their regime change wars even though said wars have created a massive rise in Wahhabi terror (Al Qaeda, ISIS) and a massive influx of refugees flooding into Europe - many coming through Libya after they all supported that regime change too, knowing as they did it would open up a gateway between sub-Saharan Africa and Europe via Libya.

Supporting this carnage was absolute madness! Our European leaders should be in jail for doing so IMO, as it was a clear dereliction of their duty to their own people. Just think about it; they knew Wahhabi terror would explode due to these wars and knew many Wahhabi terrorists would be free to come into their countries via Europe along with the massive flood of refugees, yet they went along with it.

Of course over a million innocent people died too, but not one of them was an Israeli...

Its a natural position to take if you check out the havoc Islam has wrought on his life and his community.
I don't agree. It is clear who is wrong in the Isr/Pal conflict and if Robinson is as dedicated to the prevention of the spread of Islam and Wahhabi terror in Europe as he would have us believe then he should make it his business to identify and oppose any people taking actions that would exacerbate the problem, not go working for them, as he has done.

I agree with you regarding the double standards of people like Douglas Murray though.
Fair enough.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Myles, just to add: I can see how many viewers of the likes of Rebel Media would lap up the anti-Muslim propaganda spewed here and on P.ie daily by the likes of Anglophile. But he's not worried about immigration in Ireland or anywhere else; the only thing that concerns him is Israel.

He would only love to see Iran destroyed too, a country that poses zero threat to us in the West, and the Lebanon, and he wouldn't care if wars in these countries created ten million more refugees fleeing to Europe. Once the countries were destroyed the leaders of Israel would be happy, so he'd be happy.

People like him play on people's concerns over immigration. They try to fuel anti-Muslim hatred so that more wars for Israel - that would create millions more refugees - are supported in the West.

The owners of Rebel Media are in essence the same as Anglophile. They have their own agenda, and it ain't good for anyone bar them.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Myles, I'm not placing the Israel/Palestinian situation ahead of my own country's problems. It is as you said a secondary issue. What I'm saying is that Israel and its immensely powerful lobby in the US, which includes the Neocons, is the main instigator of the regime change wars that have caused the rise of ISIS and the refugee crisis engulfing Europe. These wars particularly in Iraq and Syria have led to the death of tens if not hundreds of thousands of Christians. They first died at the hands of the US/UK military in Iraq and of late in Syria have been getting slaughtered by the US/Israeli-backed Wahhabi terrorists who the West has been using as proxies for their regime change plans.I don't agree. It is clear who is wrong in the Isr/Pal conflict and if Robinson is as dedicated to the prevention of the spread of Islam and Wahhabi terror in Europe as he would have us believe then he should make it his business to identify and oppose any people taking actions that would exacerbate the problem, not go working for them, as he has done.
You're confusing two different things. Robinson believes the Israelis have a right to a homeland. You can agree or disagree with that but that's all it is.

He has not got any time for Zionism and their spread of war in the middle-east via the USA, UK etc. When I said he thought the wars they've carried out were disgraceful you didn't seem to hear me because you're still ranting about it above! He's totally against that as much as you are! The only thing you disagree on (and I would too) is the situation in Israel/Palestine and who's more to blame.

This "working for them" nonsense again. You've got to take that tinfoil hat off sometimes because you come across as a bit of a loon. Robinson works for a news organisation called Rebel Media. You claim they're all about pushing a Zionist agenda so none of their journalists can be trusted. Any reporter working for Al Jazeera, RT, BBC, Sky, RTE, CNN and all the rest of them therefore cannot be trusted because they're being dictated to from the top as well. Its absurd, not least because if Tommy was part of a Zionist agenda why has he repeatedly called Blair & Bush war criminals and that he sympathises with Muslims who come to the west with anger in their hearts?

So we now see that he does in fact make it his business to condemn the people that are driving Islam here. Yet, again, you are extremely naïve as to the threat mainstream (not just Wahhabi & Salafists) Islam poses to this Country. It has wreaked havoc across all of mainland Europe, Sweden and the UK yet you seem strangely blind to the facts staring you in the face Mr Flynn.

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Myles, just to add: I can see how many viewers of the likes of Rebel Media would lap up the anti-Muslim propaganda spewed here and on P.ie daily by the likes of Anglophile. But he's not worried about immigration in Ireland or anywhere else; the only thing that concerns him is Israel.
He would only love to see Iran destroyed too, a country that poses zero threat to us in the West, and the Lebanon, and he wouldn't care if wars in these countries created ten million more refugees fleeing to Europe. Once the countries were destroyed the leaders of Israel would be happy, so he'd be happy. People like him play on people's concerns over immigration. They try to fuel anti-Muslim hatred so that more wars for Israel - that would create millions more refugees - are supported in the West. The owners of Rebel Media are in essence the same as Anglophile. They have their own agenda, and it ain't good for anyone bar them.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Myles I'm not sure the tinfoil hat memes are relevant given what I've said is demonstrably true.

We disagree on the threat that Islam poses. I am against unlimited immigration for many reasons, be it Muslims, Africans, Poles whatever. I don't see it as a problem just because some Muslims are coming too.

Perhaps too much consumption of Rebel Media has made you a bit overly concerned with this one religious group?

In which case Tommy's bosses have succeeded, have they not?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I think this is one thing that we find a lot in generally right wing circles - this idea that Anglo-Saxon Liberalism - in its 19th century form - is the ideal that "we" must return to. Of course, it's very strange to hear an Irish person think that way, but I don't know how Irish the likes of Humphries feel themselves to be. They seem to be very emotionally attached to a fantasy of England and Englishness - which then transfers over to the USA as it was in "the good old days," and from there on to Israel. Even Adolf Hitler has this delusional idea of Englishness.