• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Mary Lou McDonald becomes SF leader. Calls for a "New Ireland".

Plasticpaddy

I've just seen Ms.McDonald speaking on the news she's doing a good job and Ireland can be proud of her.The dinosaurs need to step aside she represent todays Ireland and people like her are likely to achieve Irish unity.She also said Mr.Varadkan was smarmy when asked to describe in one word,this was in response to a one word description he had said about her,I can't remember what it was.

OP
OP
Macushla

Macushla

I've just seen Ms.McDonald speaking on the news she's doing a good job and Ireland can be proud of her.The dinosaurs need to step aside she represent todays Ireland and people like her are likely to achieve Irish unity.She also said Mr.Varadkan was smarmy when asked to describe in one word,this was in response to a one word description he had said about her,I can't remember what it was.
She won't achieve Irish unity because she doesn't give a damn about Irish unity. There can be no Irish unity in her vision of Ireland, because the Irish people have no place in her vision of Ireland.

Not only would she be content for, she actively seeks the replacement of the Irish nation with an imported foreign prolateriat - the so called New Irish.

GodsDog

The Provos were a thinly veiled sectarian hit squad, among many other nefarious activities.

Get Mary Lou and friends to condemn them???:D

Not on your nelly - they actually praise them.:cool:
And what are your opinions on the Mossad?

Nice guys are they?

How many civilian scientists is it they murdered in cold blood to date?

Where are our passports they used in their many assassination operations?

Whatever it has become,
I find it somewhat disgusting to see a foreign agent on here disparaging
our indigenous response to occupation of the English government
of our sovereign land. While all the many faults of his own very unpleasant
country (currently occupying another!) go completely unaddressed

Exploding Phones and Poison Toothpaste: Israel Linked to Over 2,700 Assassinations

Last edited:
She won't achieve Irish unity because she doesn't give a damn about Irish unity. There can be no Irish unity in her vision of Ireland, because the Irish people have no place in her vision of Ireland.

Not only would she be content for, she actively seeks the replacement of the Irish nation with an imported foreign prolateriat - the so called New Irish.
Yes, she antagonises her target constituency by replacing them, lol. Large swathe of SF officers are quite comfortable taking wages from Madame Windsor, they break what little relationship they had with the unionists by blackmailing them with the social engineering nonsense, they are full into the European Empire, they make killing Irish youth a party priority, they implement Tory cuts. Long gone are the days when they commemorated Sean Russell and shared a platform with Nigel Farrage.

Today's Sinn Fein is geared to shatter this nation several times over and to abolish Irish identity, "rebranding" us into a commercial zone populated by atomised people in leprechaun outfits.

And conventional logic has it that McDonald would impress centrists in a way that Gerry Adams and his quarry of skeletons could never do. But McDonald has made a name for herself for being an uncritical yes-person for duh boss-man. She's a frumpy, hectoring, unlikable opportunist. She might as well be Adams in drag for all centrist opinion has any time for her.

Plasticpaddy

Irish u

Irish unity is just a matter of time,everybody knows it.It is foolish for those that want unity to be in favour of the EU and uncontrolled immigration,but they are just sideshows.Ireland will leave the EU.The EU is doomed anyway.Ireland does not have a big immigration problem and it is unlikely that it ever will.It is a good thing that strong women,with vision are speaking up,because lets face it the men have been poor to say the least.

OP
OP
Macushla

Macushla

If she makes a total bags of it will there be any revival of nationalism in SF? Can the pendulum swing back?

or are the youth too indoctrinated with Che tshirts and Bob Marley and abortion and antifa?

I dunno about reconquering particular political parties for patriotism in some kind of near term. But I do think we've reached peak snowflake in these few years and a more pragmatic wave of leaders will slowly begin to emerge to challenge the circus freaks that we have as "leaders" atm. Also I think Deep State will be redirecting resources more towards attempting to desperately stabilising the American Empire at home than dumping as much bad money as it has done upon one of its outposts.

Setantawatchl

thats correct Mossad are responsib
And what are your opinions on the Mossad?

Nice guys are they?

How many civilian scientists is it they murdered in cold blood to date?

Where are our passports they used in their many assassination operations?

Whatever it has become,
I find it somewhat disgusting to see a foreign agent on here disparaging
our indigenous response to occupation of the English government
of our sovereign land. While all the many faults of his own very unpleasant
country (currently occupying another!) go completely unaddressed

Exploding Phones and Poison Toothpaste: Israel Linked to Over 2,700 Assassinations
that's correct Mossad are responsible for Mary Lou's accession, and Zionists interfered with the process.

OR

they have absolutely nothing to do with this thread,it's difficult to know??