1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll "Millennial Woes" hits Dublin

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Dublin 4, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Is Millennial Woes an Asset to Ireland?

1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Unsure

23.1%
  1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Like him or loathe him - The Woes is makin Foes in Ireland's Capital!

2. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

What about an option saying "unsure"?

I'm unsure.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. OP
    Dublin 4

I put that option in for ya Sword ;)

4. SwordOfStCatherine

Go raibh maith agat a chara.

Tadhg Gaelach, Una and Dublin 4 like this.
  5. mulligan

mulligan New

I've always liked him, he seems genuine and makes very good videos. What makes people wary of him? Also forgive my ignorance but what/who are Comhra?

6. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

He is a HUGE Asset to Millennial Ireland... an asset to critical thinking, & common sense. Surprised his own family didn't stick by him.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  7. OP
    Dublin 4

So are you In Love

8. SwordOfStCatherine

Interesting speech. He does make some very decent points or at least ones mulling over.

9. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

It's good trangressive people are speaking here to cause a tremor in the web. The guy seems congenial with the common-touch and should be saluted for putting his head above the parapet. Looking at excerpts, his oratory is good. Whilst the guy carries useful insight I do think the whole alt-right outlook is very insufficient though.

10. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Millennial Smokes, he's come a long way. Ive a lot of respect for him and for what happened to him, naive or not. Scum did him in, and his family deserting him, if its the full story, is sad.
    But I think he should stay away from these Spencer types, and polish that speech a bit more.

He needs to talk less about being a dictator, though its an interesting line, but people get scared of such talk even in jest, and leave the hwite out of it, its badly tainted.
    Instead it should be more nationalist/ethnic/cultural focused, its hard to get a balance, but he'd get a lot more traction, and its easier to swallow.

The issue with the youtube/facebook etc.. is they are monopolies on whole areas of content on the web, and are private companies. Monopolies in the past were broken up by antitrust lawsuits. This is the only thing that companies like facebook or google fear, and as long as they are going with the liberal agenda, they will be allowed to continue as monopolies. Google fired Damore for these same reasons, they know who can hurt them, they will continue to play the diversity game as long as they can keep the money flowing. Only way this gets fixed is if all the Damore types leave, and these companies implode, when theres no more engineers that can actually keep these companies running.

Decentralising is the only fight back against any of this. Get off these platforms, build your own if you can. Again the engineers need to start banding up together and start afresh on this stuff. Otherwise your not going to do anything against it. You need to get some of these pewdiepie types who made fortunes on thes platforms and get them to bring there 50 million subscribers with them to a compeditor platform that is also partly funding by these same types.

Tools for decentralising are going to be needed for education, if your not looking to have your kids educated in a race to the bottom system alongside Jamol or Mohammed, and you dont have the money to go private and educate them alongside Ishaan or Mingli, you'll be looking to home school them, if its not made illegal.

I think this country is a lost cause, i dont think we are a changing, but who knows, he could be of benefit except i fear he might be lead by some of these complete mental cases that taint everything, and so bring a lot of good people with him.

So im a maybe.
    Edit, sorry im a yes, there is no debate in this country, of course he is a of benefit.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  11. OP
    Dublin 4

Did you get that nickname via me, did you think of it independently or was there someone else using it too?

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  12. Generation Snowflake

No, i got it myself, hes always smoking in his videos.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  13. OP
    Dublin 4

Ok Spoilsport.

Now it's
    Marlboro Woes.

There ya are now- no other Bastard thought of that 1 on me :smilingimp:

Kershaw and Generation Snowflake like this.
  14. SwordOfStCatherine

What drew my attention to the Alt-Right first which was before Hilary Clinton made them famous was their interest in the German Revolutionary Conservatives and the French New Right which I shared with them at least at that time (I'm still interested in those things- they on the other hand seem to have devolved into bog standard White Nationalism), plus though I wouldn't endorse all that he said since I first came across I have been a fan of Jonathan Bowden (Richard Spencer used to do podcasts with him), but since than I have discovered a whole other side to them which basic American sociopathy at it's worst, essentially pale skinned "gangsta rap". I'm for Irish solutions to Irish problems and think the last thing we need is a Rightist version of Trotskyite rootless cosmopolitanism. That said the speech he gave in the video in the OP was measured and mature, and further more made a lot of important points.

15. Generation Snowflake

You can have it all, even the millennial smokes one as far as im concerned, but those jokes about him are all over the internet, so good luck in your fight for recognition out there on rest of the web :)
    I think its a good thing, its his look/thing, but i fear that he smokes too much, might be a chain smoker type.

Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  16. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

48 Minutes long!

bot a chance of watching that, could anyone sum up what this is about?

Thanks

17. Generation Snowflake

From what i could see, the old new right is different to the new right with how it feels of Zionism.
    Just on general principle, it is why hwite is tainted, in the same way Geert Wilders is tainted, and you can see the change within old front national in france to the new front national under La Pen.

I think it makes sense, in terms of ideology, its easy to jump into the Zionist race hating stuff. They are extremely powerful, and it can be suicide to be against them depending on the country.
    This is another reason I think your damned if you do or dont.

I think the only Irish solution is if we can get women on board the "Irish are a special group and should be protected" train, or else we are done for, and people should start thinking about themselves and dig in.

As an aside, Whats the guys name who inspired a lot of the third way/new right stuff, who got suicided in a prison in US.
    When Stalin started cleansing the party of Jewish influence he thought the USSR would be an ally in the fight against Zionism and so communism was not as bad as everyone thought.
    He was friendly with jews but against Zionism. Cannot think of his name, out of him came a lot of that stuff regarding new right in europe.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  18. SwordOfStCatherine

Francis Parker Yockey. Imperium by him which was written when he was in Ireland is worth a read but I wouldn't swallow it whole.

Stalin get's labelled as either a hard core anti-Semite or a Jewish puppet when he was neither, he had close Jewish friends right up to the end, he was though cleaning out Freemasonry so a lot of Jews went to the rope just as a lot of ethnic Russians. He treated Jews the way he would treat anyone else, which is what I do, the problem is that people like roc_ believe that Jews should have special treatment, I'm not anti-Semitic but that is when I put my foot down. In the UK where to this point I have lived most of life and in the USA which sadly has massive influence in the Republic of Ireland the foot should have been put down long ago.

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I wonder who organised this even in Dublin. Presumably it covered a range of topics.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  20. SwordOfStCatherine

No.

The whole thing is worth listening to. Listen to it in patches when you get home if you attention span is that bad.

I said unsure however I'm very sure that I would be against Pedofa attacking him.