1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll "Millennial Woes" hits Dublin

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Dublin 4, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Is Millennial Woes an Asset to Ireland?

1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Unsure

23.1%
  1. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

I could not find anything on this, they must have kept it very low key.
    Anyway he stopped over here for the first time last year, on his way to meet those american/spencer types and he said a few things on Ireland
    HookTube wouldnt bother listening for more then a minute or two, its a crap video otherwise.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It's about globalists clamping down on 'free speech' in Western society, especially in the work place, the over representation of jews in media, government, & new anti-semitism laws in the UK to protect them even further, Millennials not being allowed to state Truths, even about minority groups, pc liberals, feminists, like stating that the highest rape figures are attributed to newly arrived immigrants, even if it's the truth, the rapes themselves are being ignored to protect the groups..! but not the victims..! also about himself, & what began as an innocent attempt to express his own opinions on u tube, turning ugly, being attacked in the MSM, being called 'vile', followed by threats, bullying, arriving at his door, having to flee the country to protect his family, & his family not standing by him either.

3. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

"You can censor us, call us thugs and murderers, call us fanatics and lunatics, you can refuse to speak to us, extradite us, ban us, torture us and kill us, but their will always be enough of us to ensure that one day you will talk to us." - Sinn Féin Councillor Jim McAllister at Sheena Campbell's funeral

I gave him a Yes in the vote, but I don't think he can sell Left and Right politics in Ireland. Selling censorship to the Irish is the same thing as selling ice to the Eskimos. However, I do think he's an asset to England.

4. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

Trying to convince Irish people that the Jews own the BBC ain't ever going to wash in Ireland. It's hard not to feel sorry for the guy, but what do these people expect? Every time you type something anonymously complaining about Big Brother, you are reaffirming the Great Lie. Hopefully one day Millennial will realize the Great Truth, that all he has to do is Let Go.

5. Una

..... think the censorship, pc liberals, feministas, have arrived in Ireland too, a lot of the papers are under globalist control, that's Obvious. (they were even told to use the 'queen's english'). not to mention Murdoch buying up a string of radio stations in Dublin. Rté with it's 'diversity' drive. the battle for press ownership, Denis O'Brien invited to Bilderberg,
    his 'mortal enemies' trying to take his empire from him. Kildare street keeping Rté & journalists...... in line......george hook, myers.
    Oh he's Welcome..! imo

6. Una

yes Irish people are too trusting... i didn't know about that ownership a few years ago, it's hardly advertised. big surveillance now in the UK..,
    but a lot of Millennials are being programmed, which is a worry. He is just stating truths they don't like. but they are truths all the same.

mulligan, Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  7. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Something that I have noticed about the South of Ireland is that they you can almost to anything to normal working people and their response would be to ask you to break it down, and yet the range of opinions allowed in the mainstream media are probably narrowest in Europe. Weird situation.

Kershaw, Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

And D4 didn’t even 'like' Kershaw’s post after stealing it to make a thread.

For shame.

:rolleyes:

9. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Haha, no need. My posts are for stealing if that was even the case. I make them so people spread the info in them.

A dedicated thread will be useful anyway for any more speeches coming out of the event.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think if this fellow was really a Nationalist, he would have spoken at least a few words of Gàidhlig. He has the accent of the Gàidhlig language, so why not use some of its words words too.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  11. Ire-land

:D

Totally agree, I was just winding up the thread addict. I owe him one or two...

Tbf, though, I at least thought he owed you a 'like'.

Kershaw likes this.
  12. mulligan

mulligan New

I've changed my mind on the "White" thing. We're Irish we don't need that Yank terminology here, it's creeping in here on both sides thanks to American culture. We've been treated like dogs by other "Whites" throughout our history. So strategically identifying as white is a losing strategy here.

13. SwordOfStCatherine

Ta se ag iarraidh a bheith ina Mheirica.

14. Tadhg Gaelach

I'm not against identifying as Aryans. But not all Aryans are very white - the Iranians for example. But so called White Nationalism is just Septic nonsense.

15. Tadhg Gaelach

Thà gu dearbh.

16. Ire-land

This 'white Irish' nonsense is insidious alright.

I'm just Irish, thanks.

Tadhg Gaelach, Kershaw and mulligan like this.
  17. SwordOfStCatherine

How do you put fadas on your computer?

18. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

fadas can put by holding the ALTGR key and pressing your vowel (hold shift too for capitals).

áéíóú
    ÁÉÍÓÚ

19. mulligan

mulligan New

How "White" are Southern Italians?

20. Tadhg Gaelach

The Irish one is just "alt gr" and then the vowel. For the Scottish one I had to use the character map in system tools - but I'm sure there's a handy short cut - just don't know it.