1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll "Millennial Woes" hits Dublin

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Dublin 4, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Is Millennial Woes an Asset to Ireland?

1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Unsure

23.1%
  1. mulligan

mulligan New

Yep. I refuse to visit the site now. I notice journal.Ie comments going very right wing, maybe it can be used?

Una, Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  2. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Seems it always has been. They cull their users every so often (they did me) but they haven't been able to turn their comment section to support their agenda.

Truth is, the majority of the country are opposed to the mass immigration industry but we remain unrepresented in the media and in politics.

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Journal.ie has already started banning people who's ideas it doesn't like.

Una, Kershaw and mulligan like this.
  4. mulligan

mulligan New

I'm sure they will eventually "shut it down". It seems handy enough to resign up with twitter accounts.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

If they ban you, you need a burner sim card to sign up again as your twitter account has to be connected to a phone number. Tesco has them. I think they are free but not sure.

6. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Oh that doesn't sound right....... of course they're free.

7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Journal.ie won't shut the comments outright because they are hipster types who fancy being the in-crowd and paying lipservice to freedumb of speech is central to their self-image. Not having a published edition, comments columns would be their main driver for tra€€ic for them, they'd probably be completely unprofitable without it.

So they'll have their comment columns open but practice a sweeping censorship regime like the sleazy hypocrites that they are. Still if the opposition has weight in numbers on their side plenty of opposition comments will continue to get through and there's not alot they do to prevent that.

Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  8. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

The reason i went to the journal was for the red/green against/for option on the comments section.
    It gave me a read on what the public were thinking. And its results were getting more and more against the agenda. They removed the option and i never went back there.

Completely remove comments and i do not see any reason to go to any of these sites directly, news aggregators like https://www.reddit.com/or http://voat.co/ will compeltely take over, and people will archive a lot of these sites just due to advertisement spam alone. All leading to lower hits.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Generation Snowflake

As an aside, just made me think on this, as woes talks a little about decentralisation on his first video.
    http://voat.co is a great example of this, when reddit started heavily censoring or banning subreddits, Voat - Wikipedia , you saw alternate sites like voat getting more attention. You see the same in food and other industries. Its a good thread for someone if its not done before, like who owns irish media etc..

Monopolies are the issue, either in business or media. Over my lifetime the world had went from 100's if not 1000's of companies running media outlets into dozens of mega corporations.

With youtube, now they have a monopoly on online video, they have started heavily with the censorship. But like reddit, i see this as political. These are businesses and they want to keep their monopolies, and so they do not go against the mainstream agenda. But there are alternatives to youtube, eg. vid.me.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  10. Wnoa

Wnoa New Member Political Irish

I think the Indo shut down the comments because they clearly showed the majority of people are against the agenda particularly when it came to Islam, Immigration, abortion etc.
    There was too much red pilling going on.
    For example one regular well known commenter went from chastising anyone who critisised Islam to 'coming out' as someone who regarded it as a dangerous cult. This surprised me and was great to see.
    There may be some truth though to the legal aspect, I once left a (100% accurate and factual) damning comment about a member of our most prominent NGO. People began to reply thick and fast then my comment and the replies disappeared and then the entire comment thread was deleted!

As for the journal I think they would lose at least half of their traffic if they disabled commenting

11. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

I've watched a few of his videos. I agree with some of what he has to say, but the bloke would put you to sleep listening to him. And while I'd consider myself a race realist, I disagree with his racial nationalism. There are no shortage of common sense civic nationalists, such as UKIP, AfD and the Front National, for us to support.
    This "white nationalist" bollox is a liability .

As far as alt right/alt lite youtubers go, I much prefer "black pigeon speaks". I'd even have more time for "Sargon of akkad".

12. OP
    Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Welcome to the Thread Wnoa.

13. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

Thought he looked alright.

Kind of sick of everyone wearing a suit all the time, as the uniform of "respectability". In any event, judge the person by how they are as a person and their actions. Many a well-groomed charmer has turned out to be a tosser and someone who would sell their souls and grandmothers. I am no respecter of the outward show.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

He is an asset in the sense of being on the internet for those Irish people who are into this stuff and know where to find it. He would be more of a Scottish and British asset in terms of being directly involved in their society and coming from there.

If he were Irish and based here, he would be an asset as an outlet for a portion of Irish people on that wavelength of the anti-immigration scene. He would be an asset simply for the fact that the more people talking about it and opposing it the better in, that it increases the currency of our position.

However the intellectual sphere only reaches and is only geared, and caters to a small section of Irish society. It is not a means of reaching the masses and in that sense, of what is not seen and not known about by the vast majority of the populace, who truly are oblivious to all these "conferences" is not therefore in practical use by them, as it is not being digested by them, in that practicable sense alone, it is not really an asset, which is not a criticism, merely a statement of the mechanism of social dynamics.

Though I do not agree with everything he says and am against some other things he says, his expressing his opposition to globalism etc, is certainly needed and is an asset BECAUSE he exists in opposition to it and simply therefore the existance of such oppositional expression is by that mere existance, an asset, whether it reaches even 1 other person or none, and I commend him for it.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  15. Wnoa

Wnoa New Member Political Irish

Only started to listen to MW recently and I like what he has to say, there's always going to be points you disagree with but for me thats not a problem.
    There seems to be a lot of bitching/sniping going on between Alt Right/Lite, Ethnic/Civic Nationalists but they all play their part in opening peoples eyes and that's really important.
    I was a lifelong reader of exclusively leftist media, The Guardian, NYT, Young Turks the list is endless. Gradually and over time these same liberal outfits ironically 'red pilled' me and long before I was aware that the term existed.
    I literally had no idea that there was any resistance or alternative discourse out there apart from the Daily Mail or whatever so when I discovered the likes of Black Pigeon, PJW etc it blew my mind and finally found people who were saying what I had been thinking for a long time.
    Each is like a doorway or stepping stone so personally I don't mind if I disagree with them on various points I'm just glad they are spreading the message and casting as wide a net a possible

16. Generation Snowflake

I see what your saying. And its already going that way, however in that video he looks like he just got out of bed in the morning.
    There is a small amount of attention needed, like you dont have a snot hanging out of your nose type of attention, and he's bordering on that level of neglect.

If you are going to present your self to a wider audience, you have to strike a balance.

17. Egil Skallagrimson

Egil Skallagrimson New Member

Hi everyone,
    I found this forum via the Millennial Woes video. I'm very sorry I did not know MW and Jared Taylor were speaking in Ireland, I would have gone to see them.

I'm a Scandinavian nationalist in Ireland, I realize that may sound ironic. I am planning on returning home as soon as I can find a job back home.

18. Generation Snowflake

Just wondering, how did you find the site, was it linked in comments in the youtube or a google search for Millennial Woes got this site ?

Do you know this lad, The golden one ? Seems well into himself. I think hes was living in Ireland as well, but i think he was up north.
    Or are ye more of a varg type, I think he floating around France.
    Or are ye into the Nordic Resistance Movement

Are there any real nationalist parties in Sweden/Norway/Denmark ? I think Denmark is turning a bit to be fair.

19. Egil Skallagrimson

Egil Skallagrimson New Member

I was searching for Millennial Woes Ireland on google.
    I know who TGO, Varg and NMR is, but I'm more of a StJ type of guy. What about yourself?

Sweden is in big trouble, but they also have most nationalists.

Not really much going on in Norway and Denmark that I'm aware of, bit I think NRM have members there as well.
    We have a new Scandinavian forum called Scandza, with some meetings in Sweden and Norway. I believe it was the first time since WW2 there was this kind of event in Norway.
    The Scandza Forum | Counter-Currents Publishing
    EurHope

20. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Out of interest what Milleniall Woes vid?