1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Political Irish Donator

Since Adamsite Sinn Féin sold out to Globalism, the Gaystapo and mass immigration, there has been a desperate need for a national party in Ireland. All over Europe and North America we have seen an incredible awakening of national consciousness, resulting in Brexit, the Trump victory, and soon to see further victories in Austria and France.

We Irish usually lag a few decades behind the rest of the world, but it seems a new party is throwing its glove into the ring in an attempt to win the confidence of the Irish people.

The one thing I don't agree with them about is all this rot about unity by consent. We should not tie our hands with such Liberal ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    Una, mikeo, Fragarach and 3 others like this.
  2. Kershaw

Kershaw Posting Legend Political Irish

If they are going to make highly divisive issues like abortion a main feature of their nationalism then I don't think they will get very far.
    Then there is Barrett's asociation with parties like NDP in Germany. These parties have failed to win mainstream approval and they scare them.
    The AfD has a better model.
    I'll hear them out though.

3. Friendlymouse

Friendlymouse Active Member Political Irish

I cant see them getting very far regardless, it takes something special to create a new political party. MONEY

4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Posting Legend Political Irish

As long as they put some positions against hard globalism that are within the realms of managerial possibility, it's strategically irrelevant what they put on the manifesto.

The problem with this party just like any other new arrival of this type, is that we live in a small country, small population most of whom are strewn across social media and are very vulnerable to vilification and campaigns of harrassment that are damaging personally and professionally. So it's highly unlikely any such party will reach critical mass to be viable.

5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Not much point in being Nationalist and not oppose the mass murder of the nation's future generations.

6. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Money is always the big question. You need a lot of it to build a political movement and hold it together.

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

In my view, when the Irish do form a viable Nationalist party its leaders will come from the militant Republican tradition. They are the only people in Ireland with the will and discipline to really get anything done. At the moment, Irish Republicanism has been totally hi-jacked by Trotskyism and the Gaystapo Agenda. But that phase will pass.

8. Kershaw

I think there is and you won't see a nationalist government until such a party can pull from both sides of debate and more importantly — those in the middle which I think is the largest contingent. Abortion is a massive grey area.

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I don't agree. The Irish are a dying race. Our birth rate is lower than our fertility rate. This is our number one problem. Unless we solve it we are dead anyway and we might as well give our land over to the Africans. Mother Nature has no time for serile races.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  10. Kershaw

Charisma goes a long way and people like an underdog. UKIP got some support from wealthy donors like Aarron Banks.
    That new left-wing party in Spain — Podemos — leveraged the power of social media successfully (supposedly). I know little about them. Perhaps they had some Soros-type money too.

11. The Potato Mystic

It's not a grey area really. Regardless, this is not a mainstream party who's manifesto would be read like a mainstream party's would be. People in the space of tackling hard globalism won't be antagonised by the pro-life ethos even if they themselves hold ambivient views on the matter. They just want a militant party but within the bounds of realism.

The Coir Campaign was very popular and effective. It beat the trots and the provos' own well oiled campaign in those referenda.

I myself wouldn't vote for a party without a pro-life ethos, I'd simply identify them as misanthropes and dismiss them. And I presume they might take an indivudual like me as a core demographic.

But without intruding my own perspective on this, the pro-lifers are the only committed activists who are proven organisers in this particular space. Refusing that constituency, is to refuse comptency, is to double-doom your party.
    Yes, I was sadly amused by these middle class types entering this space thinking theirs was a normal political party and then are flabbergasted when they are subject to an indefinite campaign of militant harrassment and that their free speech priviledge was de facto revoked. Did they think people were going to just doff their caps like the establishment parties?

Challenging hard globalism in politics means you are not setting up a political party but an entity sctructured like a military unit capable of withstanding a permament state of siege. It means you'll likely die a controversial man. Not conseling against that but one needs to understand the lifetime costs such a project would entail.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  12. Kershaw

Banning abortion — which we already do — is not going to fix the birth-rate.
    Abortion is a grey area and most people are in the middle.
    It's a difficult scientific and philosophical question.
    There are a lot of what-ifs like what if an Irish girl is raped by a Nigerian with aids?

I think it is better to settle it in a referendum and a nationalist party should pull voters from all sides.
    If they pick a side, and make it a defining feature of their party, they have already lost a huge chunk of available voters.
    There are people out there with loads of different views on economics and everything else but they agree on one thing — securing the borders and having strict immigration policies. The Brexit vote pulled from everywhere.
    You need to get all those people to vote for you.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I agree that banning abortion will not fix the birth rate. There needs to be an economic and cultural revolution in this country - and in all of Europe. Still, we will hardly create that revolution by pandering to the middle ground - who really never want change. Brexit and Trump are certainly important, but they are more in the line of setting the scene. In themselves they will change nothing.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  14. The Potato Mystic

The venue has pulled the plug on this somewhat unsurprisingly.

15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

It really shows how utterly undemocratic Ireland is. There is literally no respect for free speech in the Irish mainstream. Only herd thinking is allowed.

Earnán Ó Maille and Kershaw like this.
  16. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Posting Legend Political Irish

17. Kershaw

You can bet they wouldn't cancel for the Muslim Brotherhood.

18. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Of course not - that would be wacist :(

Una, Earnán Ó Maille and Kershaw like this.
  19. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Earnán Ó Maille likes this.
  20. Kershaw